Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

banned for not knowing that ink-blood means the bruises and ink smudges are the same sweet stuff.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for not making that ink-blood taste like chocolate.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

banned for not knowing what intoxicating flavor ink blood contains...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for not tapping an artery and pouring me a swag, in that case.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

banned for not having the fangs to come get a taste for yourself...

Stone

Banned for being a fangbanger. *laughs*

ArtemisHighmore

Banned for being mean to the 'fangbangers' -chuckles-

Kazuume

Banned for disappearing then coming back and then disappearing and then.......yadda yadda
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

Banned for being so observant  8-)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Story Tale

Banned for wearing glasses.

Insanityenviesme

banned for wearing nothing!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for discouraging nudity.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for wearing clothes whilst encouraging nudity
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kazuume

Banned for your dark behavior.  :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sybl

You can't ban me I haven't been here in a while! Banned.

Story Tale

Banned for leaving us for so long. :'(

MiaFire

Banned for talking with your back turned. That's so rude. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for deciding what's rude and what's not!

MiaFire

Banned for not knowing social etiquette.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for not making a guide for dummies!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for needing a guide for dummies.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for having red hair that makes people want to touch! (Cross thread ninja attack!)  ;D

Izzie Aditi

Banned for stalking me all over the boards you..you..stalker!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for liking it so much!  XD

Belle33

Banned for teasing the ladies.