Looking for Female characters! (player gender does not matter) - TEN IDEAS!

Started by Dizzi, September 24, 2009, 01:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

Anyone interested in any of these PLEASE PM ME!

anything slashed out just means that I do not feel like taking it on right now.  Please keep watch for when the slashes vanish.
Anything underlined are story;s that I REALLY want.  the pairings are bolded if I really want them.

Idea #1: [NC-H or NC-E depending on the other character]
magic fail!... for now
a struggling magician  in a small town stumbles upon <insert creature here> (Vampire, demon, Gypsy, witch w/e) who gives him real powers.  For a price.  The magician (me) becomes wildly successful, yet when he's not performing he is his new master's slave, and has to do whatever they want. 

Essentially I would start out with a decently long post of a failed show and then.. yeah...  this can be a Dom or sub female.  (Sub being she forces him to be aggressive)

IDEA #2 [UN]
Silly demon!
Demon in human form seduces a woman but he cannot keep his size, or amount of cum, proportionate.  sexual hilarity ensues.

Idea #3 [NC-H or E, BON? EX? all depends on what you have an idea for]
this one here has 0 story ideas.  but if you have a story utilizing this it could be fun

being embarrassed/embarrassing someone with public nudity/sex (master breaks in new slave by breaking them in while surrounded by townspeople?)  Right now I would rather BE embarrassed.  I don;t have much experience with sub but I really want to try it

Idea #4: [UN]
A new slave
This is an idea for Idea #3.
Demon lord gets a new slave after a war, and decides to break her in in front of his underlings

Idea #5 [NC-H]
The dangers of on line
Man and women meet in a chatroom and then go off into a private chat room to talk a little more... privately.  This quickly evolves into them exchanging AIM's and soon they realize that they don't live far from eachother and decide to meet up.  The man brings the woman to his place and turns her into his fucktoy.

Idea #6 [VAN]
a strange cure
this would be a threesome RP (Two girls and me would be preferable.  also: each person involved should try to get in a reply at LEAST once every two days)
Essentially, my character, John, is having troubles with his wife and they go to a marriage councilor.  the marriage councilor has some very strange ways to help them.  (This is mff.  I have an mfm going on already so yeah, I want variety :P)
THIS ONE WILL ONT BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! once I have my two women I will immediately take this one out.  so if you see this, don;t be afraid to PM me about it :D
UPDATE: I am currently looking for the marriage councilor.  I have fund someone to be my characters' wife.
I am also open to any ideas anyone has.

Idea #7:
a man is bought [BON? NC-E]
This one would start out NC.
Jesse is a man who is down on his luck.  He lost his house and he had actually put himself up for collateral.  Now, he is being auctioned off to the highest bidder.  (Need woman Dom in this)

Idea #8:
You're late [BON? NC-H]
Brandon is a crack addict, but has recently curbed his addiction.  But he has not curbed his debt to his old dealer.  What will she do to him for punishment?
(Again: looking for female Dom here.  again; it would start out NC.  if the other player wants it to stay NC, however, it will)

Idea #9:
a fun little meal [VAN? I don;t know.  it would have food play though]
Jake is a married man and his wife is out.  He invites his friend over to have supper.  the end up eating, but not on a table
^this involves lots of foodplay and no actual meal being made.  but using different ingredients to have some fun.  would probably start out as them fooling around to them... fooling around...^

Idea #10
a spiders web [BON, NC-H]
(note: This can be female OR male dominate.  I am completely impartial with this game)
Character 1 is a high sorcerer/sorceress.  He/she made a deal with the spider Queen to give her magic and quickly rose to power in her/his small town.  Over hundreds of years she/he has built the town into a large city
Character two is an assassin sent to kill the king/queen, unknowing of their power
what will happen when they meet?
(Essentially this would be the assassin goes to kill the king/queen and ends up becoming their slave)
I have a game going where I am dominate.  I am now looking for a domme for this game so I can play both sides of it :)

Idea #11
Serial rapists [BON NC-H]
Josh, Michael, Nathan, Alex, Eric and Rob.  Normally they are wuite normal, but once a month four of them find an innocent woman and give her a night she'll never forget.  they are methodical about it, leaving no trace.  Each man has a 'specialty'
An outline of the characters:
MICHAEL: The leader.  HE is there every month and chooses who gets to be 'in on it'.  average
JOSH: Loves oral.  long, thin, and gentle
NATHAN: The brute.  He is wide, long, and rough
ALEX: Loves anal, slightly above average
ERIC: Likes all holes equally.  short and wide
ROB: Hates finishing inside of someone.   Largest of them all and gentle... At first...
If you want to play this, please PM me with a bit about your character, and three of the characters you are interested in (Michael would make it four)

PAIRINGS I AM INTERESTED IN

Demon x Demon
Demon Lord X Human
Vampire X Human
teacher x student
stripper/stip club owner
drug dealer x client
Assassin x target

things I'd like to play that I have permission to put here!
Jecht's idea:

Peeping Tom- [bon]
My character has always had a crush on your character but never had the nerve to tell her. Every night when she is a lone, he climbs the tree and watches her in her window. She gets very naughty from being with other girls, to bringing home a guy, to masturbating by herself. He watched everything that happens. Eventually, she realizes that he is watching and decides to put on her own show, knowing he is watching. Maybe eventually, she blackmails him to have sex with her and do anything she wants to him. Bondage and all.

Dizzi

updated and added pairings I am interested in.

Dizzi

Fool Heart

Quote from: Dizzi800 on September 24, 2009, 01:28:35 AM
Idea #3 [NC-H or E, BON? EX? all depends on what you have an idea for]
this one here has 0 story ideas.  but if you have a story utilizing this it could be fun

being embarrassed/embarrasing someone with public nudity/sex (master breaks in new slave by breaking them in while surrounded by townspeople?)  Right now I would rather BE embarrassed.  I don;t have much experience with sub but I really want to try it

Idea #4: [UN]
A new slave
This is an idea for Idea #3.
Demon lord gets a new slave after a war, and decides to break her in in front of his underlings

PAIRINGS I AM INTERESTED IN

Demon x Demon
Demon Lord X Human
Vampire X Human
teacher x student
stripper/stip club owner
drug dealer x client
Assasin x target <----- WANTTTTTT

I have an interest is Ideas 3 & 4. I even like the vague plot ideas you threw in. I am also interested in every pairing you have (wow, that's suprising, eh?). Pm me if you wish to pursue one of them. ^_^
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10

Dizzi

Dizzi

Carlissa

I would be very intirestes in teacher/student or Assasin/target!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jadekitty

I'll try one. New to this. So please excuse any fopas.

Dizzi

anyone interested PLEASE PM ME.  also; please inclue a link to your O/O's.

Dizzi

there.  edited the first post to let people know to PM me haha

Dizzi

Nevaeh

The vampire/human could be fun or the stripper/club owner.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Dizzi

updated with clarification of ym slashes

Dizzi

Dizzi

Dizzi

Dizzi

added an eleventh idea

Got rid of said idea.  decided I did not like it... :P

Dizzi