News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Castlecliff Magic Academy (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 25, 2010, 07:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scya

Appearance:

Name: Nias Goldstraße

Race: Human with some nonhuman in her Ancestry that explain her aptitude for Botanic

Field of study: Majoring in Necromancy and Plant based Magic with a minor in Elemental Conjuration

Equipment: An Amount of Flowers that she is tending in her Room, a Bag of Holding, some gold one Set of Festive Clothing, Practical clothing ,reading glasses and a robe.

Bio: Nias  is a Bastard, oh she is a sweet if somewhat shy wallflower but she is a Bastard in the old sense and daughter of a Whore from the Goldstreet in Gotsburg never knowing her Father. Her mother was Certanly wealthy and no common streetwalker but she dreaded the prospect that awaited her daughter without a good name so she was overjoyed as her daughter showed signs of Magical aptitude and burned some contacts to get her into the Academy.
Nias thinks her Situation is Shameful and so she is trying to be  a good student. She hopes no one recognizes her Surname.

Limits: Scat.
A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.

Nyarly

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Nyarly on June 29, 2010, 11:45:54 PM
...Goldstraße?

that is german ^^
Gold = Gold (quite obvious)
Straße/Strasse = Street

i nearly giggled when he posted me over messenger his first version of the post ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Nyarly

I know that (I'm German, after all), that's the reason why I was so perplexed. And I don't like Gratuitous German. It just sounds stupid.

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Nyarly on June 30, 2010, 02:04:07 AM
I know that (I'm German, after all), that's the reason why I was so perplexed. And I don't like Gratuitous German. It just sounds stupid.

you are? *blinks* YAY! *pounce*
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Scya

My version was that she translated her name Goldstreet to make her self sound a bit foreign, making it not quite as obvious where she was from.

And when the only known City already has a vague Germanic name..

Nyarly

Wouldn't it be better if she just changed her name? Just translating it isn't too subtle...

Scya

To increase the amount of drama i would say she can't Legally change her name.

inflatetress

Guys is this game in anyway still going on?  I know Sheena is waiting for a post from me but I see no other activity and am wondering if anyone has interest in keeping it going other than Shenna and I?

SheenaTiger

Quote from: inflatetress on August 11, 2010, 08:22:57 AM
Guys is this game in anyway still going on?  I know Sheena is waiting for a post from me but I see no other activity and am wondering if anyone has interest in keeping it going other than Shenna and I?

oh yes i am waiting as hell ^^

and please decide to either write me correctly or wrong ^^

elfguy

Sorry guys I lost the trail of what went on a long time ago, and I'm not sure I feel like going back to reread what went on, but do feel free to keep going!
----