Star Trek Ensign, Reporting for Duty (Female looking for Male, Non-Cannon)

Started by magikal, February 20, 2012, 07:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone had interest out there in running a Star Trek RP, the basic idea is a fresh out of the academy ensign would be working on the bridge of the ship and part of the team that was 'boldy going where no one had gone before' The story would use the Federation as a backdrop, but would be focused on just a few characters, maybe even just people who had first received their starship and went off exploring. Anyways, my character would be either in science or engineering, or possibly security.

I think the recent Movie reboot would be much more exciting than any other time. If you had an idea at a certain timeline/frame, that would be fine.

Take a look at my recent postings to see if our writing and styles are compatible. You can also check out my offs/ons

If you are interested, please private message me and write me how you would contribute to the story and what sort of characters you'd want to play.
Thanks!
Magikal

Here is one possible character idea.
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0