News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

StormAngelus

"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Captain Maltese

That's what she said.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Amphetamemes

Find something you love and let it Kill you...

Looking for a 1x1 long term RP partner

Folie à deux (My 1x1 search)
On's and off's Here!

Captain Maltese

What my desires heard.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

Depends, who lost toss?

StormAngelus

I don't like handcuffs....
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Captain Maltese

Foot locks are worse.

StormAngelus

Thumb to toe locks... *shivers*

Captain Maltese

Now that is... captivating.

Amphetamemes

Find something you love and let it Kill you...

Looking for a 1x1 long term RP partner

Folie à deux (My 1x1 search)
On's and off's Here!

Captain Maltese

My nightmares are awake.

StormAngelus

Is this your nightmare?

Boatman

You drank my homebrew!
History, where creative writing was born.

Rhedyn

Guess you're mine now...   >:)

Boatman

Gulp... your instructions mistress?
History, where creative writing was born.

Captain Maltese

StormAngelus

They sank my battleship!

Captain Maltese

tyr4n02r

Nah, its just practice
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

StormAngelus

C'mon, make my millenium. ;D

Captain Maltese

Chi

stop biting the pillow
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~