A Fluid yet Mechanical Story

Started by Krillish, August 01, 2013, 04:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krillish

Hello there and I see that you've stumbled upon; or purposefully come into here in search of something interesting and if you have then this is a relatively interesting rp that I have cooking in my mind and I am looking to share it with some people of like minded sensibilities.  The rp character I will be playing will be a futuristic Machine AI who choses to adapt their form to suit their purpose but for all intensive purposes uses a utilitarian mode of existence; the type that can do as much damage or cause as much pleasure without being hindered by silly things such as physical boundaries. :)

The character you can play can be anything from Male, To Female to Anything (Humanoid) Inbetween! That's right, I'm not going to be caring too much  as long as you can provide me with a fun and interesting RP experience and I in return will do my best to help you out!

The sexual parts/Erotica. . .what will it be like with a Machine AI? Think Sex Machines controlled by it, except much more controllable remotely and some observation and prompted things I will ask of you as the Machine AI, so you will be responding to commands and queries that will be given to you in very clear and mechanical form, so if you're looking for a decisive rp dom partner I can help. If you want me to be more lenient; that too!

The Ideas:

1.) Ender's Game: In this futuristic dream my Machine AI has taken on a relatively vicious and ruthless form, controlling the local and higher level government systems, leading it to be in charge of interrogations, coordinating captures and many smaller tasks that the humans would take time working out and sorting through. You will be either a Fugitive or someone on the inside who suspects the Machine's corruption and as such works against it but in the end you find that the Machine suspected you and even in your own house it's Mechanical Snares and Sexual Traps are not uninstallable! So you fight back the best you can. . or simply give in to the Machine. The RP will be kept moving based on a premise of you trying to uproot me whether it be through a virus or destruction of my Main Core/Mainframe, or to Take Over as Administrator. Our Characters can talk of course, as they will be able to Converse both through E-Mails, Chats sent to your characters Phone/Communications Device and other things. .. think of it as Cat and Mouse with a bit of a budding Romance despite how odd and dangerous it can be! If this idea appeals to you, please feel free to message me or post here!