BOSCO - Boarding School Confidential Reopening! [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, October 22, 2012, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GaGa88 on October 25, 2012, 06:38:50 PM
Y'all got me thinking about a second one too...although I have no concept for her as of yet.

Think up something good! :D

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on October 25, 2012, 06:39:04 PM
Well, I'm thinking of going as a kitsune type character if its acceptable (One with fox ears and tail). I guess she can fall under the witch, demon, or fey folk category but if its not acceptable, I'll go as a witch or fey folk :)

Sounds good to me.  I'd would say it falls under demon.

Quote from: Mora on October 25, 2012, 06:40:45 PM
Stupid question: Where's the OOC?

We have one, but I'm encouraging chatter in here for at least a little while longer.  A link to both in IC and Chatter OOC thread will be up in the first post in a few moments.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Oneiros

Not positive I'm coming back, aside from muse problems, you've got more werewolves this time, and Asher was kinda involved with Laeyn and I dunno what Flame is doing.

undisclosedtoyou

I understand Fedora.  I do hope you do come back though, since I think your the bees knees.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GaGa88

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 25, 2012, 06:50:54 PM
Think up something good! :D

:) Of course.

I don't know why but voodoo priestess in training keeps popping up in this head of mine so she'd be categorized as a witch. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Oneiros

Saerrael

Maybe you could re-write him, Fedora? Kick out the more stressful elements.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: GaGa88 on October 25, 2012, 07:27:50 PM
:) Of course.

I don't know why but voodoo priestess in training keeps popping up in this head of mine so she'd be categorized as a witch. :)

That sounds good to me, hun. :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kokaine

Thinking about a male Jinn, specifically an Ifrit...

Would another demon be okay Dis?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kokaine on October 25, 2012, 07:55:58 PM
Thinking about a male Jinn, specifically an Ifrit...

Would another demon be okay Dis?

Mhm, that would be just fine, hun.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MelisaArtemis

Actually, Kitsune is more of a Nature spirit (Kodama as they call in in Japan folklore) so she's more of a fey folk than demon although they do have aptitude of magic (especially illusions) :)

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Oneiros

I'll consider rewriting him, but if I change him he's not the same character, y'know? I might as well come up with a whole new one if I'm going to change him.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Fedora on October 25, 2012, 08:22:39 PM
I'll consider rewriting him, but if I change him he's not the same character, y'know? I might as well come up with a whole new one if I'm going to change him.

Would you not want to create a whole new character?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MelisaArtemis

Characters first Name's Student Records

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Full Name: Mizuki Izumi
Sexuality: Bisexual (Leaning slightly to hetero)
Character Type: Musical Prodigy

Species: Seven Tailed Kitsune (Fey Folk)
Dominance: Subs
Species Description:
Kitsune is an ancient subspecies of nature spirits originating from the land of the far east, Japan. They physically look very much like a normal human except with fox ears and tails. The number of the tail they possess corresponds with their magic power, from 1 being just as strong as normal human up to 9 being the level of an immortal. Although all kitsune always born with one tail and gaining more tail as they grows up, their power level rarely goes beyond 3 tails which means they have strength just slightly higher than a normal human, only one in a dozen can reach 4 or 5 tails while 7 tails kitsune is a rarity of only one in a hundred kitsune. In their long history, only one has been recorded of ever reaching the peak at nine tail, The legendary Kyuubi no Kitsune called Tamamo no Mae.

Power(s) Description:
Kitsune excels in illusion and shape-shifting ability between their human form and animal form. The more powerful the kitsune is, the more elaborate and real their illusion are. Although they possess naturally nimble physics, they are not a good fighter. In fact, when faced with danger, they tactic usually is to use their illusion to confuse their enemy to help them escape.

Being a 7 tailed Kitsune, Mizuki is relatively skilled in using her natural ability but she tends to shy away from using it if possible and only uses it if the situation calls for it.

Personality:
Mizuki is generally a sweet and somewhat naive girl who tends to try to find the best in everyone. Helping others comes naturally to her as breathing regardless of who or what species they are. On the other hand, she is also rather shy and wary of strangers, preferring to stay in the background and not stand out, a feat easier said than done when it comes to her. Since she was little, she always do love playing music and really talented at it, especially on the piano and singing, allowing her to win several competitions both at her home country Japan and internationally purely on her musical ability and not illusion. On the other hand, she is also rather lazy, clumsy and ditzy, not made better by her low blood pressure which means that she is always having trouble staying awake, especially in class despite her brilliant mind and prone to anemia despite her massive appetite.

Despite her shy nature though, she actually enjoys being naked and walking around her dorm room on all four as is natural to her race.

Physical Features: Mizuki stands at 146cm (4' 9) and weight 40 kg (88 pounds) which makes her rather petite for her age. Her long straight yellow blonde hair reaching down to just above her butt and size 36B breasts compliments her milky white skin and slender body which isn't very much covered due to her preference of wearing short skirt and sleeveless top as her everyday clothes. She also has crystal blue eyes with slitted iris that seem to glow in the dark much like a cat, another racial trait common to those of feline nature.

What none of the other people around her are aware of is that she is actually nearly ALWAYS naked even when going out in public since her fox features tend to get in the way when wearing clothes, especially her tails. Instead, she uses her illusion to make it seem that she is wearing clothes and hiding her fox features to turn them invisible.

Background:
Mizuki was born and grew up at the distant eastern country of Japan and being a daughter of a pair of old and powerful family of kitsune means that she has been raised with upbringing not unlike that of an elite or a princess. Still, that does not mean that she has been taught to look down on others. On the contrary, she had been taught that she has to learn to reach out to others as much as possible regardless of their pedigree. However, due to her fame as a musical prodigy, making friend back at her home country is next to impossible for her as those who interact with her tend to go for her reputation as a rising star in musical industry instead of looking for the real her which is just a shy girl looking for a friend who can understand her.

It was in desperation when she found an advertising of an overseas school for the elite. She then begged to her parents that she be sent to that school under the assumption that since everyone in that school supposed to be those with talent, she would hopefully manage to blend in with the others. It was only after she reached the school as a transfer student that she was given an introduction to the real face of the school: One which actually housed non-human creature and strive to get them accepted into the human society. Enough to say, she was beyond delighted.
Family Info:
Her parents are alive and well back in Japan and disguised at the human society as a successful businessman and woman of their own right. Other than them, she has extensive range of family members including her still living great grandma aged of over 200 years old.

Played by: MelisaArtemis

Kiyoko

Note: I am not the best at writing character sheets, although I'll do my best.

Characters first Name's Student Records

Full Name: Sana Kaede
Sexuality: Openly bisexual.
Character Type: The Scientist.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Note: That was the best image I could find to use, as I am not good with image manipulating software, just imagine those horn(s) aren't there. Also I know the legs aren't visible, but the black overskirt just goes half way down her thighs, the rest is bare.

Species: Vampire, but oddly with the vitality of a human.

Dominance: Switch. She likes both roles equally.

Species Description: I think you all know what a vampire is. Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person/being. Mainly being undead, vampires can be considered immortal which is why they can live for a very long time, unless killed by some means. Vampires are naturally resistant to diseases and infections.

Power(s) Description: Despite Sana being a vampire, although not for much of her life, she doesn't really use her vampiric powers often, in fact, she only uses them in great times of need. Like most if not all vampires, she does need regular feeds of blood to survive, but oddly, she chooses to experiment, to force herself not to feed to test her own longevity to determine when she absolutely needs to feed. Sana has taken a habit of knows commonly among vampires of 'day walking'.

Personality: Sana is a very serious person and strives to be the best she can be. Even if that means pushing herself beyond what a typical vampire should, due to her human vitality. She is extremely difficult to befriend, which explains why she has been alone for a lot of her life. Although, if she manages to befriend someone, she'll show her sweet and caring side, which she very rarely shows. She also loves to listen to her music, which contains her favourite song of all. 

Typical for her species, she enjoys the night above all else, so she can be found out in the cold night air enjoying the night sky.

Although she is meant to enjoy humans because they keep her sustained with their blood, she finds them very bland and has an interest in other, exotic species.

Physical Features: Sana stands at around 162 cm (5 '6) and weighs around 60 kg (9st 6.3 lb which is 132 lbs), which is about average for her family, although a tad on the underweight side, but to some that'd just make her look for slim and attractive. She dons a mid length hair style, although cursed with a pink like hair colour, which she hates all the time. Sana has a tendacy to wear little clothing, preferring a purple tank top with a black skirt on top of it, which unfortunately is a little tight, causing her breasts to be quite visible, despite clothed. Around her neck she has a small red neck tie like clothing. Her eyes are a deep crimson colour, with a black pupil, but oddly, her eyes are rarely seen.

Background:
Sana was transformed into a vampire at the young age of eight years old, but oddly enough, her body still aged until her current age, where is appears to have stopped aging. On her ninth birthday, the sudden urge for blood overtook her and she bit her parents necks, drawing some blood and feeding off it, this caused her parents to put her into an orphanage for some years.

She managed to enroll into nearby schools, taking a hearty interest into sciences, mainly Biology, as she wishes to know how different species are made and if, at all they can be cloned or manipulated. Eventually, she finished very high with the science grade and enrolled into BOSCO and over the freshman year, she just expanded on biology, but now, she wishes for something to put some flare back into her..un-life.

Family Info:
Sana hasn't seen her parents since the day she was orphaned by her own parents, she assumes they are still alive, but even they don't know what happened to her and why she had a lust for blood.

Played by: Kiyoko

undisclosedtoyou

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't looked over the character sheets just yet.  I should get to them tonight. :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Please bear with me.  I've been rather busy this weekend, but today is my day off, so I'll be able to get to character profiles today.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Bahh, I feel like a freaking zombie today.  Feel free to chatter here, and don't mind my snails pace with everything.  When I get over the case of the blahs, everything will go according to plan.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

It's because I'm secretly plotting all the various ways I'm going to take over the world. awesome like that.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's