News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Freak Show RP

Started by Khat, September 07, 2012, 01:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khat

The traveling circus has been rare in the modern ages and in many cases illegal when combined with the unusual members of “freaks.” Yet they exist in the shadows of the night swift as the chills that shake and startle. Many murmured rumors speak of one exactly. Initially, there is a whimsical jingle that announces its presence. Such a tune that crept and kept hold of the minds of those who were welcome, and slowly but surely lead them into the dark night to the show. Many describe the wonders of the bright lights that came in any and every color. The wonder of the looming tent as it seemed an entity with shape and life. Yet many would not soon forget the peculiar members that would embark to press every nerve.

Currently, I am craving a “Freak Show” RP. I will be playing a female and will probably play another other roles that may be needed to make this RP intriguing and fun. I am asking for someone who is literate and can be comfortable with typing a few paragraphs per post.

The character I am currently producing is a contortionist and self-inflicting artist of pain. She has the capability to regenerate quite quickly and tolerate any degree of pain or discomfort. Behind the scenes she plays the role of a doctor and has a great skill in sharing her bizarre joy and quirky attitude.

If interested feel free to shoot me a PM and we could develop some relationships and more plot etc.

TaurusBeresford

color me interested, no character idea yet, but if it gets more interest i will try to fit in
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren