The Price of Revolt [F looking for M and F][EX]

Started by elfguy, August 12, 2010, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The year is 2047, and the world is very different. A totalitarian government holds the world with an iron grip. The Security Forces are ever present, and make sure people stay in line with the rules of law. The smallest crime is punished by harsh penalties, and the officers in the Security Forces (SF) are often ruthless. There are no civil liberties anymore, and home inspections are commonplace.

One particular man however, was sick of the constant abuses from the SF officers. So when a young girl, new to the Forces and somewhat naive, came in alone for an inspection of his home, he decided to overpower her and capture her. He bound her up and decided to show her what abuse he could do. However, soon after another girl named Zoey, a much more experienced and ruthless, came in for the next inspection, he tried desperately to hide his captive. Unfortunately for him, Zoey found the beaten girl, freed her, and showed the man the price of revolt.

So for this RP I will play Zoey, and I need two people, one for the young officer girl and the rebel man. The story will start either just after or just before (based on preferences) the initial capture, when the man has the young girl tied up, and is abusing her, soon to be interrupted by Zoey coming knocking at the door. He will do everything he can to try and prevent her from finding his captive, and when Zoey finds her, he will try to overpower her as well but fail. Then the two girls will have their revenge over the man, beating him, abusing him sexually, and so on.

Whoever plays the male should obviously be somewhat dominant but willing to be turned into a pulp of beaten flesh, while the girl would have to be somewhat timid, but eager to get revenge on the man who overpowered her. It's a plot that involves switching roles so I'm not sure how well it will go, but we'll see.

My only requirement is active posters, at least once a day.

----