Let me give this one more try.

Started by Dabi, October 19, 2014, 04:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Hello and welcome all to my humble abode.
Allow me to introduce thy self.

QuoteIf you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn’t matter a damn how you write.
- Somerset Maugham
Sypnoises

Open
Availability:
Able to respond every day.
Smut/Story
Story
Contact me:
Personal message
Preferred gender:
Male or female
Looking for (gender): 
Male or female
Preferred length in posts
No one liners please/ I do mirror post.

Introductions:

Hello everyone and welcome all to my request thread and get to know my little part of the world and may be a different take out on something you never even thought of. I know for a fact my writing method/ability isn't to everyone's cup of tea but I hope by this AD that someone will see through my faults as a role player and see's something they can work with. My name is Eternal snow but you can call me Snow or any other names you wish to call me. I have a silly little habit nick naming people because my memory for people is shite. I'm 22 years old, born and bred in the good old united kingdom. So I understand the differences in time zones, I have role played with people from America and other states that are 6 hours behind me. So Don't let that put you off as I am a patient partner.

Due to being born with a clef palate, writing has been the way of communicating. I poured down my passion and my disadvantages of having a speech impairment into a diary and written probably thousands of nonsense dribble to actual snippets of novel ideas. Then  I had found a new outlet of life. When My confidence grew I realised I wanted to be the characters I created. A chance to be my higher self in some respect-  Who don't have speech impairment like I do. It's escapism for me. So you can imagine how important it is for me to write. The one way I can express myself fluently with how hiccups. Despite that I do have a learning difficulty but through years of practice honing my skills. I was sadly an in-the-closet writer before Yaoi was introduced to me three years ago. So it's safe to say I have a few years of writing experience under my belt. Saying that I'm comfortable with straight couples as well.

I have a males mind in a females body, when I write I hear a male's voice. Sound weird? Defiantly. It's the same when I read.  For some reason I have difficulty playing female but if you feel more comfortable playing male I can compromise It's not a problem. With regards to gender and who I'm looking for I'm rather flexible. I just have this mad craving to write.

My favourite setting is plots that are able to evolve in to unpredictable twists. As a medium/clairvoyant I love unworldly creatures/urban fantasy such as vampires, not the sparkly Edward Cullen type. But the broken heroes. Mates for life the difficulties they face. I love messing around with curses, that binds the people may be making it difficult for them to live by.  I love pushing my character through his or her limits, I love angst. But I can understand it can get a bit over done so I'm willing to cut it down if it becomes to much.

I tend to use face claims then anime pictures, simply because I can never find the right picture. And hadn't required enough talent in my drawings to make it happen in the way it becomes animation. But if you really must then I can be flexible. Please be creative. I need you to share with me your thoughts, I do not like constantly leading, that is a big turn off.
.-.-..--.-

Gods x God.
Gods x God mentor
God of disease x mortal/god 
God of Lies
Gods x mortal
God of sun x vampire
Dragon shifter x human
Dragon shifter x Dragon shifter
vampire x fallen angel
Shape shifter x mortal
Shape shifter x shape shifter
Shape shifter x Hunter
Patient x doctor
Vampire x vampire
Vampire x shape shifter
Human  x human
Angel x demon
Demon x Demon
Angel x Angel
Fallen angel x human
Science experiment x human
Elf x vampires (light and dark tribe)
Elf x Elf
Guardian of the Forrest x human
Gargoyles x archaeologist
Prince x prince.
Witch x mage
Witch x cursed human
Medium x non-medium human
Ghost x Human (Clairvoyant)
.-.-.-.
Patient x doctor
Athlete x Doctor
Athlete x Athlete (could be ex)
Brother x step brother
Brother x brother
Sister x brother
Teacher x student
Modal x friend
Modal x boss

Teacher x parent of student
Police officer x criminal
Police officer x Police officer
Medical  doctor x police officer
Police officer x witness

Boss x employee
Employee x employee
Friend x friend *who work together*
Army x ex army
Army x army (both suffer with PTSD)
Doctor x army
Criminal x friend
Mafia boss x witness
Mafia boss x friend
Mafias boss x bodyguard
Doctor x bodyguard
Bouncer x old friend

Pop star x fan
Pop star x body guard
Musician x manager
Band member x member

Fandoms:

Spirited Away (千と千尋の神隠し

This could go in to ways. This could be Haku (ハク?)/Spirit of the Kohaku River x and Chihiro Ogino (荻野 千尋) Pairing.
Following the story would be a tad boring so I'm willing to vouch to make it more exciting of course would be discussed with whom ever picks it.
Knowing the story will help you in the long run.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ten-year-old Chihiro Ogino and her parents are traveling to their new home when her father takes a wrong turn. They unknowingly enter a magical world that Chihiro's father insists on exploring. While Chihiro's parents eat like pigs at an empty restaurant stall, Chihiro finds an exquisite bathhouse and meets a young boy named Haku who warns her to return across the river before sunset. However, Chihiro discovers too late that her parents have turned into actual pigs and she is unable to cross the flooded river, becoming trapped in the spirit world.

After finding Chihiro, Haku has her ask for a job from the bathhouse's boiler-man, Kamaji, a spider yōkai commanding the susuwatari. Kamaji and the worker Lin send Chihiro to the witch, Yubaba, who runs the bathhouse; she gives Chihiro a job but renames her Sen (千?). While visiting her parents' pigpen, Sen finds a goodbye card addressed to Chihiro and realizes that she has already forgotten her name. Haku warns her that Yubaba controls people by taking their names and that if she forgets hers like he has forgotten his, she will not be able to leave the spirit world. While working, Sen invites a silent masked creature named No-Face inside, believing him to be a customer. A 'stink spirit' arrives as Sen's first customer. She discovers he is the spirit of a polluted river. In gratitude for cleaning him, he gives Sen a magic emetic dumpling. Meanwhile No-Face tempts a worker with gold, then swallows him. He demands food and begins tipping extensively. As the workers swarm him hoping to be tipped, he swallows yet another two greedy workers.

Sen discovers paper shikigami attacking a dragon and recognizes the dragon as Haku transformed. When a grievously-injured Haku crashes into Yubaba's penthouse, Sen follows him upstairs. When she reaches Haku, a shikigami that stowed away on her back transforms into Zeniba, Yubaba's twin sister. She transforms Yubaba's baby son Boh into a mouse, creates a decoy baby and turns Yubaba's bird creature into a tiny bird. Zeniba tells Sen that Haku has stolen a magic golden seal from her, and warns Sen that it carries a deadly curse. After Haku dives to the boiler room with Sen and Boh on his back, she feeds him part of the dumpling, causing him to vomit both the seal and a black slug, which Sen crushes with her foot.

With Haku unconscious, Sen resolves to return the seal and apologize for Haku. Before she leaves the bathhouse, Sen confronts No-Face, who is now massive and feeds him the rest of the dumpling. No-Face chases Sen out of the bathhouse, steadily vomiting out those he has eaten. Sen, No-Face and Boh travel to see Zeniba. Enraged at the damage caused by No-Face, Yubaba blames Sen for inviting him in and orders that her parents be slaughtered. After Haku reveals that Boh is missing, he promises to retrieve Boh in exchange for Yubaba freeing Sen and her parents.

Sen, No-Face and Boh arrive at Zeniba's house, where Zeniba, now the benevolent "Granny", reveals that Sen's love for Haku broke her curse and that Yubaba had used the black slug to control Haku. Haku appears in his dragon form and flies both Sen and Boh back to the bathhouse. No-Face unexpectedly shows itself as a very good spinner for Zeniba and accepts her proposal to stay as worker. On the way back, Sen recalls a memory from her youth in which she had fallen into the Kohaku River but was washed safely ashore. After correctly guessing that Haku is the spirit of the Kohaku River (and thus revealing his real name), Haku is completely freed from Yubaba's control. When they arrive at the bathhouse, Yubaba tells Sen that in order to break the curse on her parents, she must identify them from among a group of pigs. After Sen correctly states that none of the pigs are her parents, she is given back her real name Chihiro. Haku takes her to the now dry riverbed and vows to meet her again. Chihiro crosses the river and reunites with her restored parents, who do not remember what happened. They walk back to their car and drive away, with Chihiro promising her parents that she would be all right with her new home.

Howl's the moving castle.

Again we can either use Howl as an actual character and another OC. Or another cursed being.

Sophie, an eighteen-year old hatter, is a responsible young woman who encounters a mysterious and tremendously powerful wizard named Howl while on her way to visit her younger sister Lettie. The Witch of the Waste, who romantically pursues Howl, comes to the hat shop and curses Sophie who refuses to serve her by transforming Sophie into a ninety-year old woman. Seeking a cure for the transformation spell, Sophie travels into the Wastes but instead finds a cursed living scarecrow whom she calls "Turnip Head", who takes her to Howl's castle. Here, Sophie meets Howl's young apprentice, Markl; and the fire-demon Calcifer, who is the source of all of the castle's energy and magical power. Calcifer offers to break the curse in exchange for Sophie's help in breaking the spell he's under, which keeps Calcifer bound to the house. When Howl appears, Sophie announces that she is the castle's new cleaning lady hired by Calcifer.

At the same time, Sophie's country is caught up in the beginning of a war with its neighboring country, following the mysterious disappearance of the other country's Crown Prince. Howl receives summons from the King, who orders his various assumed identities to fight in the war. However, Howl comes up with an idea to send Sophie, under the guise of being his mother, to the King to profess the cowardice of one of Howl's two aliases. Before leaving the castle, Howl gives to Sophie a magic charm (ring), which connects her to Calcifer and will guarantee her safe return. He also assures her that he will follow her to the palace in disguise. At the palace, Sophie runs into an asthmatic dog, Heen, who she thinks is Howl undercover. She also meets the Witch of the Waste, who Suliman, the king's magic advisor, punishes by draining all of her power, causing her to regress into a harmless old woman. Suliman tells Sophie that Howl will meet the same fate if he does not contribute to the war. As Sophie vehemently protests these measures, the Witch's spell temporarily weakens revealing Sophie's true form due to the passion in her words. Suliman realizes Sophie's true relation to Howl and her purely intense romantic feelings towards him. Howl then arrives to rescue Sophie under the guise of the King. Suliman tries to trap Howl but with the help of Sophie, they manage to escape, taking Heen and the former Witch of the Waste with them.

Sophie learns that Howl transforms into a bird-like creature in order to interfere in the war, but each transformation makes it more difficult for him to return to human form. Sophie fears that Howl is preparing to leave them, as his remaining time as a human is limited, he returns to interfering in the war. Sophie's mother—under Suliman's control—arrives and leaves behind a bag containing a "peeping bug" under her orders. The former Witch of the Waste discovers it and promptly destroys the bug by tossing it into Calcifer. Unfortunately, Calcifer gets sick after eating the bug, rendering him unable to protect the castle from being discovered due to his weakened state. Sophie's mother says Sophie can live with her again, but Sophie says she will stay with her new family.

A few hours later, Sophie returns to her young form just as the city is carpet bombed by enemy aircraft. Suliman's henchmen invade the flower shop Howl made for Sophie. After protecting the flower shop from the bombing, Howl draws the guards away just after healing Calcifer. He tells Sophie he is not going to run away anymore because he has something he wants to protect - Sophie. Afterwards, he takes his leave. Deducing that Howl is trying to protect the castle and everyone inside it, Sophie moves everyone out and removes Calcifer from the fireplace, and destroys the castle. She offers Calcifer her braid, allowing him to power a portion of the remaining castle. They head toward Howl, in order to let him know that they are not attached to the castle anymore when the former Witch of the Waste realizes that Howl has given his heart to Calcifer, just like Sophie did with her hair. The Witch takes Calcifer and refuses to let go of him although it is burning her. A panicked Sophie pours water onto the Witch of the Waste, which douses Calcifer, making him lose his magical strength and power. The castle is split in two; Sophie and Heen fall down a chasm, while Markl, the Witch of the Waste and Calcifer continue traveling on the disintegrating castle.

Making her way toward Howl's heart with the ring that Howl gave her as a protective charm, Sophie enters through the broken door of the castle into the black region and discovers a recollection of how Howl and Calcifer met: as a boy, Howl took pity on a falling (dying) star—Calcifer—and gave it his heart. The act bound Calcifer to Howl indefinitely; however, by losing his heart, Howl was emotionally trapped in adolescence.

Sophie finds Howl, having now lost his human consciousness in bird form. They head back to Calcifer, accompanied by the Witch of the Waste and Markl who are on a plain wooden platform, the only remaining part of the former castle, moving on the edge of a cliff. Sophie asks the Witch for Howl's heart. She gives it to her and Sophie places the heart back inside Howl, returning him to life, and freeing Calcifer. With Calcifer gone, the remaining platform collapses and starts falling down the mountain. Turnip-head saves the plaftorm by putting his pole against the falling platform. Sophie warmly kisses Turnip-head on the cheek as thanks, which breaks his curse revealing that he is actually the missing prince from the neighboring country and was trapped in the form of a scarecrow until he received a true love's kiss. Although Calcifer is now free, he returns to his former company. Heen shows the scene of the happy end and the discovery of the missing prince to Suliman, and Suliman decides to put an end to the war. Howl, Sophie, and the others are seen high above the bomber planes upon a new flying castle, while the bombers return from the war.

Black dagger brotherhood
I've been dying to do a series based role play in ages. I'm looking to either OC it. Preferably Butch and Vishous or Blaylock and Quinn.
My favourite characters

Butch O'neal
Vishous
Zsadist
Phury
Jane
Rhage

Lord of the underworld series

A dragon fury novel

Alpha pack book

TamaRose

You sound like you would be awesome to work with! I play male or female and I love angst. I also love smut and a good plot. Do you like James Marsden because I would do a male/male or male/female with him? I don't mind you playing a male. In fact it is quite a turn on. We could do teacher/student, brother/sister, doctor/patient, police/criminal, army....sorry, if I am rambling. You just have me really excited and full of ideas.