Looking for Lucifer

Started by sansa, February 22, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hey there, I’ve been on a long hiatus of the Internet & im gonna dip my toes in the pool of writing! What to expect from me... I will write at least 2 paragraphs but I want to get lost in the writing and reading of what we create. I love tension, sex, conflict, and the key to all of that is PASSION. With this said, I’m gonna focus on this one story I’m itching to explore.

LUCIFER (TV Show)
Lucifer, the original fallen angel, who has become dissatisfied with his life in hell. After abandoning his throne and retiring to Los Angeles, Lucifer indulges in his favorite things (women, wine and song) -- until a murder takes place outside of his upscale nightclub. For the first time in billions of years, the murder awakens something unfamiliar in Lucifer's soul that is eerily similar to compassion and sympathy. Lucifer is faced with another surprise when he meets an intriguing homicide detective named Chloe, who appears to possess an inherent goodness -- unlike the worst of humanity, to which he is accustomed. Suddenly, Lucifer starts to wonder if there is hope for his soul.

YOUR CHARACTER: Lucifer- The Devil (open to Female version), or a fallen angel (male or female)
-Lucifer frequently tells people that he is the Devil and is very open about this, but very few take this seriously.
-He is a fallen angel, immortal, and besides powers such as superhuman strength and invulnerability, he has a supernatural ability to make people tell him their hidden desires.
-Lucifer is highly sexual, and can make himself irresistible to most people.

My Character is inspired by Chloe in the show but I will be creating my own character & im curious what we come up with!! Looking for a writer that’s comfortable with being dominate yet also able to connect passionately & we can get some awesome character growth!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)