Normalcy: M, F, and F looking for one more F (nudism, group sex, kinda-incest)

Started by ZincStandard, February 22, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZincStandard

It was in class, second semester of your freshman year at college, that you met Daniel.  The two of you clicked immediately--he was sweet, funny, and adorable, and couldn't have been more obviously crazy about you.  Before you knew it, you'd been dating for almost four months, and summer break was near.

A few weeks before classes ended, he floated an invitation to join him and his family for a week-long RV camping trip they were planning in the Colorado Rockies.  In the time you'd been together, you'd gleaned a picture of them: Daniel was from LA, the only child of two moms who'd had him via sperm donor.  They were fairly wealthy, paying his way through school, and from the way Daniel talked about them, they all got along great.  Despite this, every now and then, you got the sense there was something he wasn't telling you about them, and once, shortly before he extended this offer, he went so far as to confide that there were things about his family you might find...odd.  You weren't that troubled, of course.  After all, every family has its own craziness, and Daniel had turned out great.

So, with summer officially underway, you found yourself by his side, flying to Colorado.  At the airport, you finally met the parents--Jill and Claire, as they insisted you call them--and they couldn't have been happier to make your acquaintance.  Jill is bubbly, chatty, and affectionate, calling you "sweetie" within minutes and bombarding you with questions about your dreams and passions; meanwhile, Claire is classy, cool, and elegant, insisting on taking your bag and effortlessly balancing conversation with driving in an unknown city on the way to dinner.  At the table, it was clear the two were still going strong after nearly thirty years of marriage, flirting like newlyweds.  You soon learned that Jill is an author and graphic novelist, while Claire works for the LA school board.

Finally, after an evening of getting to know each other over excellent food, you all retired to a hotel for one last sleep in proper beds before heading out in the RV.  With two rooms booked, you and Daniel took one, Jill and Claire the other.

Then, the next morning, as you prepared to hit the road, you unexpectedly got your first inkling of just what Daniel was warning you about...

So, I imagine most of you have read enough erotica to know where this is going ::)  Yes, it's one of those stories, where the happy family (a little less traditional in this case, at least) is a lot closer than most would expect.  Now, to be fair, in this setup, I don't imagine that Daniel ever has or ever will actually have sex with either of his moms, hence the qualifier on "incest" in the title.  I'm more interested in the idea of them having few to no boundaries around being sexual in front of one another, and how your character reacts to this development.  As you can probably imagine, I'd love to see her join in eventually, though to what extent is up to you--getting it on with Daniel in front of the parents?  Playing around with the moms themselves?  Bringing them all together for some group fun?  We shall see.

I don't want to give away too much, since being surprised is part of the deal.  Kink-wise, I think the title pretty much covers the non-vanilla stuff I'd want to bring into this.  To be clear, I'd be playing Daniel, Jill, and Claire; I'm only looking for a partner to play the girlfriend/protagonist.

Any takers?  Feel free to message! :D