Seeking A Feminine Touch (FxF) (Male or Female Writers Wanted)

Started by GnothiSeauton, June 06, 2011, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

I've lately been sort of craving more and more lesbian stories with a good plot rather than something that's smut.  These plots are ones from my History of Game Ideas thread.  They're all open, and character assignments can definitely change, even while some of them may seem specific.  If anyone is interested, please send me a message or reply here. 

Don't Let Me Down
Inspiration:  "Don't Let Me Down" by The Beatles
Light or Extreme
FxF Characters
The house was quiet after he left.  It was always quiet when he left her there alone.  Same shit, different day.  It was just another day of living with him, the abusive, domineering monster of a man.  He knew no bounds, knew no limits when it came to disciplining his wife.  The bruises all over her body, from her face where his fist laid into her, to the bottoms of her feet where he caned her.  She couldn't take it anymore.  As she laid upon the tiled floor of the bathroom, laying in blood from her mouth, she just couldn't take it anymore.  Out of desperation, she called the one number that stuck out in her mind, the one person that would help her.

It was during college when the two of them met, one a seemingly straight-laced good girl, the other a free-spirited young woman that was free with herself.  The attraction between them was unexplainable, neither sure why, but it just happened.  Together the two came, experimenting and exploring with each other the different layers and feelings to each other's sexuality.  For the two of them, things became closer, more intimate by the day.  It was only a matter of time before the two of them moved in together in a small apartment on campus, perfect for just the two of them.

However, things weren't meant to be.  As college came to an end, the two girls went their separate ways, despite what each wanted.  For one, it was a career, a job that seemed perfect.  For the other, she despised the thought of living in the city, surrounded by people she didn't know, living a life and a lie that would force her to hide their relationship together.  And so the two went, on with their separate lives.

Until that night, the night that would change both of their lives.  One needed an out, a way to escape her abusive and frightening husband, and the other was more than eager to help her friend, her former lover.

This is a lesbian story about an abused and battered wife looking for a way out of her life of being abused.  After ten years without a single word, she finally calls her college lover, hoping and praying for a way out.  This could go either way.  We could have the abused wife murdering her abusive husband in a crazed rage, needing a place to hide, or go with her running away from her abusive husband, taking what money and valuables she could find, and running away to be with the only person that loved her.

Anything to Survive
Apocalyptic Setting
Non-Con or Extreme
Everything changed when the bombs dropped.  No one was really sure what started it, nor why the bombs dropped.  What was clear, though, civilization was done with.  Cities and towns laid in ruins.  The little infrastructure left was in shambles.  There was no government, no police, nothing.  It's dog-eat-dog, every person for themselves.  Between the roaming pack of criminals that wouldn't hesitate to rape, rob, and murder anyone that came into their sights, and the wild animals that feasted upon the remaining population, it was no place for anyone.  For a young woman in that world, it's more frightening and horrifying.  That's why, when she comes across a powerful person with a gun that seemingly has a heart, she offers anything for protection and help, even herself and body.

Kind of a sexual slavery for protection and help deal.  Could include zombies if wanted.

The Bitch
Non-con OR Extreme
Female Characters ONLY
This idea I can't take full credit for.  Due to inactivity on the original game thread, I've decided to see if anyone would like to play a new version of it.  This is one of the few stories that are no-negotiations when it comes to the pairings.  It has to be FxF, and I will only accept F characters for the story (gender of the writer isn't important, as usual).  The submissive of the story is a young, innocent woman, sent to jail for something petty, like theft, or framed for arson, whatever.  She's sent to a state of the art woman's prison, under unknown circumstances.  Little does she know the Warden herself had pulled strings to get her there, all to put her in the same cell as one of the most dangerous prisoners in the prison (Dominant character).  She's been sent there and placed in the cell by the warden to just find out information, all in an attempt to get rich on hidden gold and money the Dominant character had hidden before going away.

The VIP and the Stripper
Inspiration:  An IM Roleplay
Light
FxF Preferred
Hollywood.  The place where dreams flourish or die miserably.  She was just 19 when she packed up her bags and moved away from home, desperate for a change in her life.  Her dream was to go to Hollywood, make it big and make a name for herself.  Yet, like most dreams, the harsh reality of life set in.  Instead of becoming some movie or television star, the young 18 year old became a stripper at some seedy little club, putting her years of dancing in high school to good use.

This is the background of the main character.  One night, a VIP (ideally someone involved in show business like an agent, etc, comes in to celebrate the closing of a new and lucrative deal.  It's there that the two characters meet, and although our young stripper shows general disinterest at first, she's a little curious as to why this interesting and admittedly cute client comes in all the time just to see her.

For this story, I prefer strictly romance and a long build up with courtship.  I'm not looking for some sleezy character that makes the story into some cheesy role play (i.e. talent scout demanding sexual favors for job opportunities).
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

wolventears

I've actually been feeling like a nice soft fxf story. I'd be interested in doing this one with you.

Pretend I'm A Boy...  Just For Tonight
Light
FxF
They had always been the best of friends.  From growing up together on the same street, to going through the rigors of life at school, the two girls always had each others back.  They were inseparable, closer than friends, closer than sisters.  While one dated guys, and having the worst luck at finding the perfect Mr. Right, the other was seemingly uninterested in dating, on the outside preferring to just take it easy and relax.  On the outside, she seemed just like a girl that was uninterested in finding a relationship.  No one ever knew the secret flame she carried for her best friend, a flame and love that couldn't be killed with denial.  She truly loved her best friend in more than one way, and only time will tell when she finally admits it to her.  What will she say?  How will she react?

Clearly this is a lighter story.  It's a story of two friends, one straight, the other secretly lesbian with a crush for her straight best friend.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

MarilynCarry

I would love to do one of these... especially the "Pretend I'm A Boy...  Just For Tonight" but I could try one of the others... PM if you still have an opening for one of your lesbian rps. :)
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

GnothiSeauton

Edited for some clarification people have messaged me about.

For right now, I'm holding off on any more discussions on "Pretend I'm A Boy...  Just For Tonight".  Due to the overwhelming demand of it, I'm just putting any more discussions on pause.  Too many versions of a game can be a little dragging sometimes, and I would prefer not to play the same version of something over and over and over again.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Edited.

For right now, I'm holding off on any and all interest in "Pretend I'm A Boy...  Just for Tonight" and "Bad Girl".  I've had so much interest shown in both of those two games that right now, and while I appreciate and wish I could do the story with the respective people interested, I'm just stretched out with those two stories.  Too many of one story is a recipe for disaster for me.

Seeking New Stories

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!