Star Wars: The Old Republic - Shadow Hunt [Closed Recruitment]

Started by TheGrandAdmiral, February 25, 2023, 11:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Quote from: tsukiouji on March 01, 2023, 04:01:49 PM
@HairyHeretic:
SO MANY questions about the Star Forge weapon

I just went through a bunch of guns from the SWTOR MMO and picked the ones I liked the look of :)

https://swtorista.com/weapons

https://swtorista.com/weapon/yv-26-starforged-blaster-rifle
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

tsukiouji

Re Z L

Urora and Jago's history with the Black Sun should make their relationship interesting  ;D
A&A

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Re Z L on March 02, 2023, 07:59:11 AM
Urora and Jago's history with the Black Sun should make their relationship interesting  ;D

I was just thinking that myself :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Re Z L

A&A

tsukiouji

Nowherewoman

My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Swashbuckler

ThatGuy285

Name: Cypher 7
Republic Cover Alias: Valaras Tendoora
Race:Zabrak
Affiliation: Republic SIS and Imperial Intelligence
Rank: SIS Wetwork Operative (Republic) /Sniper Cypher (Imperial)
Force User: No
Sexual Orientation:Pansexual due to his role as spy, Heteroromantic
Physical description (picture if applicable):

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight:90kg

Skin color:Brown

Hair color:N/A

Eye color:Hazel

Armor:

Personality: Quiet and serious at first sight, appears to take his time to size someone up until he interacts with someone. Though he remains taciturn, he is by no means antisocial with a genial casual manner quick with a cheeky comment or flirtation, he just likes others to do the talking. Though he describes himself no more than a soldier, he is sharp and intuitive often seemingly knowing more than he displays. He is battle hardened with a pragmatic view of his job, finding little trouble to be cruel and has an almost callous view of his fellows.

Quirks: Mutters a tune before firing his sniper rifle.

Likes/dislikes: +Puzzles, swordplay, Card games, Dancing, rifles.
                                   - Force Users (Sith especially), Droids, Morality, politics

Strengths/weaknesses:
+ Skilled marksman, up and coming swordsman, trained in covert and guerilla tactics.
- Though genial rarely open about himself, better planner than thinking on his feet, prone to tunnel vision.

Weapons:

Short Bio: Cypher was taken from his parents at a young age by imperial authorities as part of the planet's tribute to the Empire. Bearing no force sensitivity he was slated to be a slave, however he did not go quietly. Showing patience and planing even at his early days, he conspired ways of escape even from the hardest of places. Though somehow he was always caught, he managed to gain the attention of some Imperial agents which took him in a trained him as operative, specializing as a sniper. After several assignments, mostly dealing with internal imperial insurgencies, he evenually got the title of cypher and sent to operations against the Republic even becoming an double agent within SIS. He caught wind of operation Shadow hunt and requested to join.
That guy, you know who did the thing with the other thing. No not that thing!

TheGrandAdmiral

So we have ourselves a spy among us. You have to make sure to lock the doors to your cabins who knows what blackmail material could be found :P

Now the defector should come soon enough ;)

ThatGuy285

Invade cabins? me? Never! I am a good spy! I will make you guys do stuff to blackmail you with.  ;)

Andronica

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on March 03, 2023, 01:16:08 PM
Name: Cypher 7
Republic Cover Alias: Valaras Tendoora
Race:Zabrak
Affiliation: Republic SIS and Imperial Intelligence
Rank: SIS Wetwork Operative (Republic) /Sniper Cypher (Imperial)
Force User: No
Sexual Orientation:Pansexual due to his role as spy, Heteroromantic
Physical description (picture if applicable):

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight:90kg

Skin color:Brown

Hair color:N/A

Eye color:Hazel

Armor:

Personality: Quite and serious at first sight, appears to take his time to size someone up until he interacts with someone. Though he remains taciturn, he is by no means antisocial with a genial casual manner quick with a cheeky comment or flirtation, he just likes others to do the talking. Though he describes himself no more than a soldier, he is sharp and intuitive often seemingly knowing more than he displays. He is battle hardened with a pragmatic view of his job, finding little trouble to be cruel and has an almost callous view of his fellows.

Quirks: Mutters a tune before firing his sniper rifle.

Likes/dislikes: +Puzzles, swordplay, Card games, Dancing, rifles.
                                   - Force Users (Sith especially), Droids, Morality, politics

Strengths/weaknesses:
+ Skilled marksman, up and comming marksman, swordsman, trained in covert and guerilla tactics.
- Though genial rarely open about himself, better planner than thinking on his feet, prone to tunnel vision.

Weapons:

Short Bio: Cypher was taken from his parents at a young age by imperial authorities as part of the planet's tribute to the Empire. Bearing no force sensitivity he was slated to be a slave, however he did not go quietly. Showing patience and planing even at his early days, he conspired ways of escape even from the hardest of places. Though somehow he was always caught, he managed to gain the attention of some Imperial agents which took him in a trained him as operative, specializing as a sniper. After several assignments, mostly dealing with internal imperial insurgencies, he evenually got the title of cypher and sent to operations against the Republic even becoming an double agent within SIS. He caught wind of operation Shadow hunt and requested to join.

Merwild makes fantastic Star Wars OC art. Great choice!

TheGrandAdmiral

Okay, once the final CS is posted, will make the CS thread (including my character's CS) and the OOC thread and hopefully by Wednesday will have the opening.

Unfortunately virtualblue had to step out of the game, but I will not be reopening the recruitment.

@NWW forgot to ask, but is that your character from the game (the actual one)?

Nowherewoman

Which? My CS or the screenie?

The graphic is a tweaked screenshot of one of my old SWToR characters, yes.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

TheGrandAdmiral

Quote from: Nowherewoman on March 05, 2023, 06:04:14 PM

The screenie :)

I need to find the screens of my characters.

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Nowherewoman on March 05, 2023, 06:04:14 PM

I was playing last night and someone had a similar outift, red dyed,  on a Vette companion, with the red customization.   My Agent was a little jelly....lol

TheGrandAdmiral

Vette is bae!

Also here is CS thread please transfer the approved sheets to it!

And the OOC thread, do you think we need a discord channel as well?

Andronica

I'm on Discord daily! As long as others in the group also have access/are comfortable, I think that would be a good idea. If recruitment does open up in the future for whatever reason, we can always keep track of major plot developments as a "state of the game" in the ooc thread.

tsukiouji

Re Z L

Quote from: TheGrandAdmiral on March 06, 2023, 01:00:15 PM
Vette is bae!

Also here is the CS thread please transfer the approved sheets to it!

Both links go to the same thread, I don't see the character sheet thread anywhere else ???

Discord is nice too if everyone wants, I'm usually on it as well.
A&A

tsukiouji

GrandAdmiral, you gave the OOC link for the sheets thread too

ThatGuy285

Quote from: TheGrandAdmiral on March 06, 2023, 01:00:15 PM
Vette is bae!

Also here is the CS thread please transfer the approved sheets to it!

Agreed tied with mako

Quote from: tsukiouji on March 06, 2023, 03:57:32 PM
I'm cool with Discord, I'm much more reachable there
+1

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Nowherewoman

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on March 06, 2023, 04:15:32 PM
Agreed tied with mako
+1

Mako is adorbs, but kinda whiny a lot of the time.  And Vette is a Twi. So she wins according to the laws of nature.