Galactic Futa Squad! (Sci-fi, comedy, freeform, Starfleet-esk parody) CLOSED

Started by BlueEyedBard, February 21, 2016, 02:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hey there! Thanks for stopping in and taking the time to check this game out!

So by no means do I think this is a new concept, but I haven't seen it around for awhile so seeing if anyone else wants to play.

Among this year's graduates Star Command saw some true examples of the best of the best the galaxy could offer in recruits. From those just joining the fleet, to those moving up in their training levels, all the way to final graduates ready to take on their own command. True leaders that not only would create peace among world and explore the farthest reaches of the galaxy,  but also incredible scientists, doctors and diplomats. Almost every one of them was a Star Command member they could be proud of, almost.

As always there were stars that didn't shine quite as bright but everyone could find their place in Star Command, almost everyone. This year especially there seemed to be a small number of people who were particularly concerning. Each one of them had great qualities that made them very good at what they did but aside from that each one of them was a complete ditz, a bimbo, dangerously clumsy or even just an all out sex fiend! The fact was they were each in their own way a particular embarrassment to Star Command. Then to top it all off they were all futas!

Putting their top minds together the highest ranking members met in private to find a solution for the embarrassment. They couldn't just kick them out because of how skilled they were but they couldn't put them on a real team because they would be a liability. Finally one person suggested "Why not just send them out to space?" Was it the most elegant solution? The cheepest? Whatever it was the Galactic Futa Squad was created with the sole mission to explore the deepest most unknown regions of space to find life, discover worlds and set right anything that might be wrong in the galaxy!

The ship they were assigned to was called Eros, a joke at the teams expense even though they never got it. It had everything the team needed in the way of a private room for each member on board and each room is complete with a private bathroom and a food replicator. There is a sick bay, engeneering deck, lounge with a very polite robot bartender, and the bridge. The only thing the higher ups had to assign them to make it look as official as possible was a cadet to be in training with them, so they picked out the lowest ranking one they could, the only full female on the ship. Then the Eros was ready to head out into the great unknown!

The Eros
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Typical Eros Quarters

Eros Bridge

Eros Lounge

Basically this is the story of this totally outrageous team of Star Command futa gals and their female cadet as they travel through space and run into whatever kinds of shenanigans a group of eccentric futas could get into in the reaches of space.

Characters Needed

Captain: Heather Morgan - BlueEyedBard
Science Officer: Sakurako Tokito - Yugishogun
Doctor: Aravae L'stina - Angiejuusan
Nurse: Purninj Vesipaast - Sain
Pilot: Car'xilli D'aquiri "Dee" - MissFire
Engeneer: Knows how to keep the ship working
Security Cheif: Lieutenant Commander Shizuka Hayato -  Sessha
Communications: Bel-Kharran-Sharrat - Dhi
Cadet: Ensign Gwenette Mason - Wigglebiscuit

Most of these positions are not set in stone, if you have another job on the ship you want to do that is pretty negotiable. All crew members are able to go on field missions so no one will feel left out and there will always be at least two on the ship.

Also one of the other team members will have to be the second in command. That can be open to any one of the positions except for the cadet.

Here is a general profile layout:

Writer Name:
Character Name:
Picture/Description:
Gear:
Biography: This should include why they picked especially for this team.
Flaws:

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244753.0
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

wigglebiscuit

I'm tentatively interested, depending on how the interest for this RP pans out.

If the ball gets rolling, I'd like to take the role of cadet.

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

BlueEyedBard

Writer Name: BlueEyedBard
Character Name: Captain Heather Morgan
Picture/Description:
Position: Ships Captain
Gear: Standard issue phaser, communicator, vibro knife, bubblegum
Biography: (Imagine that James Kirk was a futa girl and there you have...) Heather Morgan had been a shining star her whole life. She was the MVP of every sport she played in school. She was immediately accepted into Star Command when most people her age were wait listed. At the Academy she excelled in the command training and was constantly turning heads on training missions. She really was at the top of the academy. The only downside was that she was completely aware of it and relished in it.

The first time she got a mark on her record was when she was accompanying a diplomatic mission and was caught shaking up with the daughter of the diplomat after the treaty was signed. The first time she was given command over an away mission she completed her task in astounding time, but was late getting back to her checkpoint because she convinced her teammate to join her in a hot spring she found on the surface. One incident after another the impressively young futa command trainee was completing missions and using the opportunity and glory to get more sex than she had ever dreamed of. It was literally the best kind of life she could ever have hoped for, her commanders were not as pleased.

The last straw came when she was invited to dinner with her section admiral, along with other high performing members of command, and between the dinner and the desert course Heather had excused herself to the bathroom and instead wound up in the gazebo with the admirals daughter, buried balls deep in her while the ice cream melted into a pool of cold soup. It was at this moment that it was decided that the Eros had a new captain and the mission that was previously disregarded as a pointless suicide quest was taken out of the trash and given to Heather, along with the title of captain of the Eros.
Likes: action, adventure, loyalty, people smaller than her, her cat Rufus, bubblegum
Dislikes: rudeness, waist, laziness, argumentative types
Flaws: Overactive libido, headstrong, does not realize their mission is actually a punishment
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Great, welcome Sessha!

Fill out a profile and I will add you to the list. Do you know which role you want?

On/Off

MissFire

I'm interested, but would rather play a full female member of the crew. Y'know, that's not a redshirt bound for doom! So if you open it up for a spot like that, let me know.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Sain

I think I might want to dibs on science officer. It's not against the Star Command regulations to carry out experiments on the cadet is it?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: MissFire on February 21, 2016, 12:42:15 PM
I'm interested, but would rather play a full female member of the crew. Y'know, that's not a redshirt bound for doom! So if you open it up for a spot like that, let me know.

Well the cadet is never actually going to be killed or anything like that in this game, but I know what you mean.

We will see how interest goes for what we have and I may still be open to just opening up another character slot. I don't like group games to get too full but six is just a good starting number.
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Sain on February 21, 2016, 12:46:20 PM
I think I might want to dibs on science officer. It's not against the Star Command regulations to carry out experiments on the cadet is it?

Normally yes, it would be. But this team wasn't sent out into deep space to be lost forever because they were good at following the rules.  ;)
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

MissFire did you have an idea for what position you would want for another fully female member of the team?
On/Off

Sessha

I was wondering Blue if you would add like a Security Chief position. Though one that doesn't suffer from the Worf effect.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Sessha on February 21, 2016, 01:11:30 PM
I was wondering Blue if you would add like a Security Chief position. Though one that doesn't suffer from the Worf effect.

Oh you know, I like that. I forgot to put down security officer and I am willing to amend that.

And speaking of Worf, characters don't have to be human. Klingon, Volcan, most alien races are open and not just from the Star Trek verse. Just no races that are incredibly superior to others a.k.a. nobody that has a plethora of super powers or what not.
On/Off

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Sain

Cool. I was thinking human, but now I think I'll want to use this plantgirl to make a cute little science officer that can be pushed around easily.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 21, 2016, 01:22:58 PM
So then, would a futanari Asari be out of the question?

I wouldn't say that an Asari would be out of the question at all!
On/Off

MissFire

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on February 21, 2016, 01:04:01 PM
MissFire did you have an idea for what position you would want for another fully female member of the team?

Pilot, probably.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

BlueEyedBard

I've warmed up to the idea of having two full females on board. If you post a profile it will most likely be accepted.
On/Off

wigglebiscuit

Writer Name: Wigglebiscuit
Character Name: Ensign Gwenette Mason
Position: Cadet
Gear: Jumpsuit, toolbelt, portable data terminal, communicator
Biography: Gwenette blew through basic and graduated with flying colors. She is smart enough to know that she got a raw deal being assigned to the Eros with half-a-dozen perpetually horny futa, but is also smart enough that she needs to grin and bear it (literally) in order to get the glowing evaluations she needs to get a command of her own.

As if being a cadet isn't a bad enough deal on its own, what with the alien incursions, the tentacle monsters, and the housekeeping she needs to keep up with. No wonder the drop-out rate is so high!

But still, Captain Morgan is great, and the chance to learn under her is an opportunity she can't pass up. Besides, she's already learned her lesson: refusing to drop to her knees in front of Admiral Bentworth is what got her assigned to the suicide squad to begin with!
Likes: Meeting new people, keeping things organized/clean, filling out reports, field assignments, exercise, romance novels.
Dislikes: Rude people, aggressive behavior, tofu, dirt/filth.
Flaws: Overly-curious, ambitious.

wigglebiscuit

I vote for a second female. And the Asari...hot hot hot.

Blue-eyed:
What do you think about including a flaws entry to help us with ways to play off of each others characters? (See mine.)

Sain

Maybe I can still switch to Doctor before anyone else calls it. Scientist free now.

My plant could also be a nurse if someone else really wants to play a main doctor character.

Sessha

Writer Name: Sessha
Character Name: Lieutenant Commander Shizuka Hayate
Picture/Description:

Position: Security Chief
Gear: Blaster, Phaser, beam saber,Nanite Ablative Form fitting full body suit armor., techno butterfly hairclip
Biography: Shizuka unlike the rest didn't exactly come from the Navy directly. She came from the Space Marine divisions. She had experience and training in the use of multiple types of firearms including beam like weapons like phasers and pulse type weapons like blasters. Since she was of Japanese decent she learned how to use a beam saber from a young age and at the age of sixteen was already a master swordswoman and kendo champione. She graduated top of her class during OTC and has a good eye for spotting trouble. As her first command assignment she got assigned to Chief of Security onboard the Eros, all because one of her superiors walked in on her masturbating herself in the nude. She was such a prudish bitch.
Likes: Swords, blasters, and phasers, duty, loyalty and honor and sex
Dislikes: People who step on those things she holds dear to her
Flaws: Total gun-nut, total slut

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on February 21, 2016, 01:39:28 PM
I vote for a second female. And the Asari...hot hot hot.

Blue-eyed:
What do you think about including a flaws entry to help us with ways to play off of each others characters? (See mine.)

Great character sheet BTW. I am up for adding flaws to the profile. Also, as cadet, you should know I updated something about her position that I meant to add earlier. She does not yet have her own quarters yet. She can earn them later on in the game but she currently has to sleep in the infantry bunk room, on the plus side she is the only one assigned to those quarters (and really she probably won't be sleeping there much anyway ^.^ )
On/Off

Angie

Writer Name: Angiejuusan
Character Name: Aravae L'stina
Picture/Description: http://img.rule34.xxx//samples/1736/sample_50e066662cb3bed529f0bf4a99673c73.jpg?1878866 (Obviously NSFW)
Position: Doctor
Gear: Skintight suit, sidearm, medical scanner, assorted sex toys, and an heirloom tiara from her mother.
Biography: It's no surprise that the Asari have a reputation for being 'easy'-you have an all futa race culturally obligated to bang anything that moves, and you have a recipe for some very messy bedrooms. Aravae was born to a very loving mother, however, she is a 'pureblood' born of two Asari. Cultural stigma abounds, and her early life had her being flooded with tests to determine if she was an Ardat-Yakshi. Because of this, she grew curious of medical technology and pursued that career path in her life. Her nature as an Asari proved a distraction, however, and while at home, running out of class to attend a raging boner is expected, at Starfleet (where she eventually came in order to qualify to fly on ships that would need her the most), this is considered impolite at best. She developed a system of using several toys to sate her arousal, even during classes, enabling her to act mostly normal. Despite this-and the fact that she is quite an intelligent doctor-Starfleet put her on the Eros, not wanting her to potentially interrupt missions of actual importance. She takes it all in stride, though, not worried about her position at all-she still gets paid and she's surrounded by people who understand that she needs to jerk off while she's running the many machines in medbay.
Likes: Is a bit of a 'girly girl'-she likes shiny things, cute dresses (and shoes), and can be driven wild with a mild bit of perfume. Also enjoys video games and is playing them when medbay is empty (which is uncommon but not unheard of). Sexually, she's rather omnivorous, but she absolutely loves positions that require a bit of dexterity and also enjoys massive cum loads (especially if you cover her in it!).
Dislikes: Filth-she's a doctor, she hates any messes that aren't cum based. Isn't a fan of people who just assume she's a slut because she's an Asari-she is a slut, but not BECAUSE she's an Asari. Dislikes overly masculine men, which thankfully don't exist on the Eros.
Flaws: Eternally optimistic, and despite her sex toys, she is prone to distractions. Has a tendency to 'squee' over things she likes. Has little regard for personal space, likes to give hugs.

So question-do people WANT her to be an Ardat-Yakshi, or no? I'm leaning no myself, but eh.

Also, sorry Sain! I kinda ninja'd it...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!