Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNRich

*says nothing; deletes BrokenAngel from Facebook friends list without a word*

Mithlomwen

You never call....you never write.....I can't live like this anymore...

*packs bags and leaves*
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Raveled

You're just too festive!  At first it was black and white, and I can handle that, but red?  You're too damn busy for me, woman!
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Imogen

I thought your name was 'Revelry'... I was wrong...

Goodbye.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

BigNRich

I turned 30 in September and you never ONCE wished me a happy birthday! I'm done with you!

Mithlomwen

Birthday?  You've never given me anything for Christmas!  I am so over you...
Baby, it's all I know,

BigNRich

Give me a break! How do you expect me to spend money on a gift card for you when YOU KNOW I just got myself an XBox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, and a 2010 BMW? What about my needs?? You must think I'm made of money or something.  8-)

Mithlomwen

Money....money...money.....that's all you care about! 

*takes said money and departs without another word*
Baby, it's all I know,

Keaira

You're always taking my money and running. You're job is better than mine and you make more than me. Why not spend you're own?

That's right because you can get mine. I hope you know two can play that game. *takes your credit cards and leave*
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

MasterMischief

Two words for you, damaged goods.  I mean, it even says so right in your name.

Immortal Cherubin

It was good at first but now you got fleas,you know there are powders for that but you don't want to use them i am getting sick of scratching in the all the wrong places,it's over*slams door and leaves a anti-flea shampoo*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Keaira

You know the least you could do is wait for an explanation. You always say your piece but when I have something to say I get, "I'm leaving."
This time I'm the one leaving and you can't stop me.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Nico

Sorry sweety, you're really, really nice and all, but you lack some rather important body parts. :-)

GolGol

I am really sorry Nicholas but you are not man enough for me. I am leaving you.
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Immortal Cherubin

All you do is,climb,eat,hunt,roar,wash and sleep it's getting annoying and besides i found a new interest so I'm leaving you *closes door in dramatic fashion,then opens them again and grabs the car keys,slamming the door again*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MasterMischief

You never come home at night anymore.  I am tired of playing second fiddle to the world.  Let me know when you come back down to Earth.

Raveled

It takes you hours to write just a single letter.  If you're not willing to change how you grip the pencil, then I just can't change enough to stay with you.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Hemingway

I tried as hard as I could to love you, but something was missing all along, and I realize now that nothing is going to change that .. you could have told me you weren't a girl.

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

I could have made these excuses in my sleep,
As if anyone had doubted them at all.
But if we arm Eritrea then we won't have to pay her
And everyone can go home.

HockeyGod

I can't stay with someone I can't see!

Raveled

What!?  Is that another man I see you with!?  Oh, it is so freaking over!  Pack your stuff before I launch it out a cannon!!
O|O A|A Ideas

MasterMischief

Your a night person, I'm a day llama.  It was never going to work.

Keaira

You know, I don't mind you eating off of the floor, the least you could do is finish what you're eating. If not finish it, CLEAN it up. I'm supposed to be your girlfriend, not you maid, not a zookeeper, your girlfriend! I'm leaving you for a tigerman, I need something fierce and clean. But hey, I do need the spare money if you want me to come by and clean up every once in a while.
Oh's and No's

MasterMischief

A tigerman?  Srsly?  Do you know how they mark their territory?  Good luck with that.

Immortal Cherubin

Do you know how hard it is to cheat on you because of those bells that you are wearing i swear,whenever i hear bells i think your coming.So I'm going to a place where there are no bells...yes I'm going to Antarctica...
A/A
O/O