Raindrops upon her thorns, wind through her wings. (BlutRose's Requests)

Started by BlutRose, June 18, 2015, 03:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlutRose

Greetings, my Darlings!

It has been a long time coming, true... But I finally have a decent amount of spare time on my hands. Let's write up a storm, shall we?

Reminder; please read over my O/O, as I shall for you. We want to make sure everyone involved is comfortable, here.

Now, what to write? I have a few ideas, but please, feel free to twist them over and about, with me.

Anime / Cartoon- Themed Roleplay ideas

-Kingdom Hearts - Heros
-Kingdom Hearts - Villains
-Vampire Knight
-Hellsing
-Deadman Wonderland
-Disney Villains
-Disney Heros
-Mixed Disney

Novel based Roleplays

~Jane Eyre
~Pride and Prejudice
~House of Leaves
~Blue Bloods
~The Vampire Chronicles
~Harry Potter
~LOTR

General Adventure

+Pirates
+Tribal Wars
+Demons and Angels With Osan22
+Thieves and Heros
+Wizards
+Warlords
+Sparta
+Egypt's Secrets
+Dragon kin

General Romance

=Boy meets Girl
=Dance Instructor and Student
=Forbidden by social Class
=Forbidden by Religion (anything from different religions, to breaking the rules of their shared religion)
=Love at first sight
=Enemies turned Lovers
=Best friends

(Forum still O/C... but please, don't let that shy you away.)
"Falling; it's the last thing an Angel feels. A distant voice still echoes in my head- but this time, it's my own. Forgive me..." - Gabriel

BlutRose

Roleplay experience.

I am semi/lit/adv, and have roleplayed for eight years, now. More on and off the last few- but a healthy post may always be promised, with me. Now, what do I expect?

-Please at least post one, six line paragraph. If I commit to a roleplay, I would like to see it through... A few sentences will surely kill it off, for both parties.

-Please be open. Any concerns? Not quite feeling it? Let me know.

-Do NOT control my character. I have no interest in writing for yours. But let me elaborate a little-
I love my characters, almost as if they were my children. I develope, create, expand on them. You don't know them. You don't connect to them. As I surely do not connect to yours. It's very persona, and I do not want to cross those lines.

-Please, have fun! Be creative! Please, please, do not shy away from plot development. We may not agree on all aspects, but we can talk it over, and agree to disagree, and find a medium!
"Falling; it's the last thing an Angel feels. A distant voice still echoes in my head- but this time, it's my own. Forgive me..." - Gabriel