Dark action filled Pokemon roleplay needed. (M X F)

Started by Morrowclaw, July 03, 2011, 08:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morrowclaw

I've been craving this for a long time now...a really long time and am dying to finally take it to the boards here.

Here is the plot:

Giovanni disappeared when Team Rocket was defeated ten years ago, he fled Kanto and no had seen him since except for when they tried to make a come back  in Johto. Team Rocket is back and they've taken over Kanto with a majority vote, they are now the government, the police and the law. They are tearing apart the region by kidnapping whom ever they want, publicly executing who they want and taking over, turning Kanto into Giovanni's empire.

My character's family was killed by Giovanni himself and now he's out for revenge, he meets your character who is on the same exact mission, they form a team together and decide there is only one way to get to Giovanni. Giovanni still acts at the Eight gym leader in Viridian city, our characters must get seven badges in order to challenge him meaning they must travel all of Kanto, avoiding team rocket in order to reach the eight gym and pull off thier master plan. What happens when they pull off the plan...well it seems Johto is having some problems as well.

For this rp I'd like it to be very Mr. and Mrs. Smith style, lots of action, sex+romance and Pokemon battling. I'd like our characters to be realistic and have realistic Pokemon ( meaning that you don't catch Mewtwo or have six Charizards as your team)

I know the plot is not too sound but PM me and we can get it down to a solid, awesome Pokemon rp.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story