Paladin's Pairings and story ideas (M seeking F/futa)

Started by Paladin101, January 12, 2014, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin101

Introductions are in Order
Hey welcome to my thread.I thought I would make a thread to hold my interests and story ideas, and perhaps even find a writing partner. ;)  Below will be my interests, story ideas, and even in time favorite characters. Now, on with the writing.

About Me

When it comes to writing I consistently will produce at least two paragraphs of material, if less then that is called for I make sure it's quality and that it doesn't become a trend. I've been writing for a long time, and thoroughly enjoy the hobby. I live in the northwest of Wisconsin in the USA, and am a pretty easy going guy. All I am looking for in this is a writing partner or two, maybe a friend if such were to occur. I'm not here looking for love or romance. When it comes to my characters, I prefer to write intellectual men, sometimes with a darker theme, though as my name suggests, I tend to prefer my characters be of heroic nature. I am definitely by nature more submissive, though I can stretch my wings and go for a dominant role. It's often fun to test ones boundaries doing something different.

What I'm Looking For in a Writing Partner

Courtesy first and foremost. If I disappear for a day or two it's going to be for a good reason, so returning to a million messages won't inspire my confidence in your patience. When it comes to writing, courtesy is just as important. I will not control your character, and will thank you not to try to control mine. I want to write with someone who is willing to stretch the boundaries of the world we write, don't just set a single feature and then wait for me to provide more, feel free to create your own aspects of whatever we are writing.

Smut Vs. Story

Well, as the sexual aspect of writing is what drew me here, I'm obviously in favor of some smut. However I still want a strong story presence. I would say I'm probably looking for an even 50/50 split of smut to story. I don't want to just write "John and Jane walked into the room. They fixed the reactor leak. Then Barry White started pumping through the speakers as they 'Got it on'" That kind of writing will just ends up annoying me. I want to see a rational reason WHY they are doing what they are doing. Whether it's romantically falling for each other, or in a darker scenario, one taking their pleasure from the other, I want it to be a natural progression of story, not a forced plot piece put in there JUST to facilitate sex. When I am writing, I am fine if there are long dry spells between sexual scenes in some stories, what matters most to me is character development, and progression of a story.

Craving
I am currently craving a story with a dominant female character. Whether it's a normal case of a woman controlling the relationship with my male character, seducing him, getting him to do whatever she wants, or one of transformation, or whatever it may be. Just really craving something where I play the submissive character.

On's and Off's

Since I haven't made a thread for these yet, I'll put my big ones here.

Turn On's

Big/Nice Breasts - Note, I am a tit man, but I like them to look natural on a woman. I'm not a fan of some of the ridiculously sized breasts I've seen in some venues. Anything above D or DD is getting silly to me, not sexy.

Non Consent - I find the concept of being tied down, or tieing someone else down, erotic. For me the appeal is for it to maybe start off as non consensual, but then transform into consensual. While I am interested in being the one tied down, I would also do the dominant role.

Oral

Romance - The appeal of a romantic, passionate roleplay is alluring in its own right.

Teasing/Seduction - A sultry seduction is a tantilizing experience, whether it's in a romantic scene or a darker one.

Fantasy Settings - I love magic, the thought of adding it to the mix of a sultry scene....the possibilities are endless. Fantasy races would also be interesting here

Incest - Light version. I'm mostly interested in the concept of step siblings, or sister/brother in law's.

Futanari - The on of mine that has me a bit bashful to admit to, I find the concept of futa on futa or futa on female scenes very sexy, and have become interested in playing with a story of futa on male.

Transformation themes - I enjoy a story with a theme of the main characters transforming from one thing, into another. Such as from male to female, female to futa, or similar things. Not a fan of furry themes though.

Turn Offs

Vore/Gore - Not interested in bloody stuff

Bathroom stuff - No crap or urine in my sexy time thank you very much.

Humiliation/Pain - Not an interest point for me. Degrading someone else is an instant turn off for me.

Think that's all my big ones. Anything not on the list would be open for discussion.

How Do I Play?

By PM or in a thread would be my preference. I prefer to keep it to this forum not in my email or instant messenger.

Story Ideas

These are my ideas for storylines. Primarily I prefer to play original characters. I might be convinced to play a cannon character, but it would have to be one I was very familiar with and felt I could do justice to when writing it. If you have a cannon character you feel you can write well, I would have no issue with it.

FanFic's I'd Be Interested In

Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Firefly
Star Trek
Dresden Files

Craving:
Discoveries in Submission *** CRAVING
Oh Brother Where Art Thou **Craving
To Punish a Ladies Man * Craving
The Experiment * Craving
Stare too long into the Abyss
The Transformation Experiment

Original Plot Concepts- These are just some ideas that are floating around in my head right now.

Oh Brother Where Art Thou...(Light Incest/Seduction/Non Consent): Your character and mine have recently become siblings two years ago. Your character is two years younger then mine, and has just finished high school and is now attending the same college as her step brother. To save you money my character offered to let you stay at his apartment with him, as his room mate just moved out. You move in, and an attraction begins to form, and you decide to seduce your step brother, who though he is attracted to you, doesn't want to admit it.

Experiment - The characters signed up for a pharmaceutical experiment. I'm the control, you've been given something that massively increases your libido. We're told it's an experiment to see the results of two people being isolated from all contact save one other person, and at the same time part of a double blind pharmaceutical experiment. One or both of us may be given the libido enhancing drug, or maybe neither of us and they want to see what happens when we're told we have an excuse to let inhibitions slip because one of us may be drugged. At least, that is what we're told. In truth the experiment is closely monitored and controlled with hidden camera's watching our every move, and the drug introduced in whatever way they have to in order to ensure your character get's dosed. They test out different delivery methods, maybe one day it's slipped into the water when you turn it on for the shower, the next day it's in the pills we're given, or the food we are handed through the delivery dumbwaiter. The true point of this test is to see how high of a dose and what length of exposure is needed to drive a woman to do whatever it takes to get relief, and the effects this has on her after. What happens when we're locked in a room together for days? Will we stay locked in our isolated complex of rooms, or will we be desperate to find a way to escape? 

Stare too long into the Abyss...(Noncon/Fantasy Adventure/Bondage/Open): This is less of a refined story idea than most I put in here, because I would really want to see what my partner thought and preferred if I got to write it. The basic concept is of a witch hunter, or vampire hunter, just a hunter of the creatures of darkness in general, coming to a small town, and learning that there is a dark castle just outside of town, where villagers have been abducted and taken to this castle, and those who do return are never quite the same. Would like it to be fantasy medieval era setting, and could see it playing out as either me and my writing partner both writing a Hunter, and cowriting the House and it's denizens, or one of us taking on the role of the dark beings there. Would obviously have a more sexual bend than most such stories, perhaps different beings live in different areas of the castle who confront and overcome the Hunters, take what they wish, and then let them go, or else the Hunter manages to overcome them at some point. I don't know, again this one is more loose formed in my head than most. Would be an interesting one to write though. :)

A Taste of your own Medicine (Transformation/Noncon/forced group sex?/futa?) - MC is a misogynistic prick. Women are cock sleeves good for nothing else and should always be in the bed naked, or in the kitchen preparing food. He has mistreated a large number of women. Problem is, he's a bit of a brainiac along with a huge prick, and has managed to concoct a new date rape drug. It doesn't knock a woman out, instead it increases her libido to a level so high, she NEEDS sex, and can't help it. She will fuck for hours and still beg for more. He made one mistake though. Last night he used his drug on the sister of a witch, and raped the girl until she couldn't stand. Now the witch is out for revenge, with plans to turn him into what he perceives women to be. Step one, make him a woman. Step two? Up to you.

Of Course You're in Charge Dear.. (Power play, female dominant) - MC is set to inherit his throne. In order to take his throne however, he must wed a princess. His father has arranged a marriage with a princess from a neighboring kingdom, a princess well noted for her beauty and her purity, and as far as is known, her well mannered submissiveness. MC has remained pure until marriage, being 20 years old he is quite anxious for the wedding night to come. When YC arrives, she seems to be just as promised. But when the doors close for them to consummate their marriage, YC reveals that her meek, submissive behavior is but a mask. She is quite experienced in matters of sex, much more so than my virgin king. The princess makes use of this, controlling him in the bedroom, guiding him to pleasures he cannot imagine and making him accustomed to obeying her. From that point on, the struggle for power begins. YC wishes to be the power behind the throne, it is the entire reason she agreed to the marriage, thinking she would be able to bend MC to her whims. Now, with threats of cutting off sex, and other methods of struggle, the two of us find ourselves embroiled in a battle of wills to see who will be the true ruler.

To Punish a Ladies Man: Jonathan (MC) has a girlfriend, a good, respectable girl who doesn't ignore him in the bedroom, and thinks she is smitten with him. The problem is, Jonathan isn't behaving, and is frequently out late at night, and has recently been see by his girlfriend's friends, out at the clubs seducing other women. He is heading out now on a 'business trip' down to Miami, conveniently right in the middle of Spring Break, and his job won't allow him to take his girlfriend, that sucks huh? Unfortunately for Jonathan, his girlfriend happens to know someone (YC) who makes a living down in Miami as a  private investigator, and she decides to finally get proof that he is cheating, and then either end it for good, or find some other answer. The problem? This friend in Miami, is a woman..but she isn't your normal woman. She's packing heat. She is a futa, or a woman born with a cock, and what Jonathan's girlfriend doesn't know about her, is she takes a great deal of pleasure out of seducing pretty boy ladies men, and  then forcing them to submit and become the bitch of the relationship. Normally with blackmail, sometimes with seduction, it all depends on the guy.

Discoveries in Submission (Dom sub relationship/bondage) - This could go alot of ways, primarily I find myself quite interested in playing with a dominant female partner who sees my character is at heart a sub, and through some method, convinces him to become her sub. I've never written this sort of story before, never looked at this sort of relationship before, but I am very interested in playing it if I have a partner who would be interested in a deeper roleplay, focusing not just on the sexual submission, but the entire relationship and how this dominant woman introduces the young man into this lifestyle and trains him to be hers.

We Shouldn't be Doing This: My character is married to your sister, and you've decided that she doesn't deserve the husband she has. You and I have been friendly since I started dating your sister, and she tells you everything. So you know that the honeymoon period ended about the same time the honeymoon did, and that she barely ever gives her husband special attention. In addition you are pretty sure she is cheating on my character. So, you decide to make your feelings known, and fill in the gap your sister left behind.

This is why Apprentices Don't Use the Book: My character is a wizard of noted power, your character is his apprentice. He has slowly been teaching you spells, including minor summoning spells, but you think he's holding you back and going too slow. So one night when he goes to sleep you decide to open his book of summoning spells, and try your hand at summoning something of your own. Problem is, instead of summoning ONE thing, you rip open a portal to another plane of existence... (Lots of routes this can be taken from heavy smut with the portal bringing in things that are randy, to more storyline heavy with you having to make a deal with a demon or something and your teacher tries to help you. Either route can be fun depending on mood)

It was supposed to be artificial... One of our characters is the crew of a one man deep space vessel on a three year mission. For company an android is sent along, since they don't use up any air or food. They are supposed to be designed to simply provide basic conversation, and provide another human for physical contact to prevent the pilot from going insane. But after passing through a nebula, something is different. The android seems to have a true mind now, and wants to experience lots of new things, including lust and love, whether the pilot wants to or not. This could go lots of different ways, open to ideas.

Dark Changes, Pleasurable Torture:  (Futa/non con/transformation/sex heavy): My character is a knight, a warrior devoted to defeating the dark forces invading his kingdom, when the unthinkable happens. One of those dark powers captures him. Be it a witch, a demoness, what have you, some magic wielding power has captured him, and is determined to break his will. How will they do that? Well first they will steal his manhood, transforming him from a man, to a woman(or futa). Then the dark power reveals itself to be a futa, whether naturally or through magic, and decides sex is the best means to break his spirit.

The Transformation Experiment: (Futa/non con/transformation/sex heavy/science experiment): My character is abducted by a woman performing drug trials for a new compound, and she needs men for them. My character has a drug administered to him that transforms him into a woman, or a futa, and he is then held to have a series of tests run on him. These tests will be of sexual nature, and could be anything the female(or futa) scientist may dream up.

Unexpected Changes (Futa/transformation/Magic) Your character and mine have been dating for awhile, everything seems to be going well, we live together, both have good jobs. Then the unexpected happens. We go to a thrift shop, or flea market, or some location with old items, and find a pair of matching rings, one for a man one for a woman. We buy them and put them on. From there, things go weird. My character starts to change into a woman, or futa. Yours can remain normal woman or turn futa as well. Now the question is, what happens to the relationship, and how do I explain these changes?

Been There, done that-
In the spoiler below are the stories which I have done several times, and either completed, or had abandoned on me, enough times that I don't feel a large urge to play. If you see one in here you like, and you have your own twist on it, that might spark my interest again.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
We Shouldn't be Doing This: My character is married to your sister, and you've decided that she doesn't deserve the husband she has. You and I have been friendly since I started dating your sister, and she tells you everything. So you know that the honeymoon period ended about the same time the honeymoon did, and that she barely ever gives her husband special attention. In addition you are pretty sure she is cheating on my character. So, you decide to make your feelings known, and fill in the gap your sister left behind.

Captured - Whether it's a modern day kidnapping or a fantasy setting prisoner of war, someone is at the other's mercy.

Light Vs. Darkness - Angel Vs. a Demon, or Knight Vs. Witch, in some way it would be a clash of opposites, at least on the surface.

Nothing but Breeding Stock: Set in the future when chemical warfare went too far, and a disease was unleashed which devastated the human race in an unexpected way. The disease in question only affected men, and it had one of the results. It either killed them, or rendered them infertile. The only people unaffected were a fraction of the adult population, and young men who had not yet experienced puberty. Even in these populations and newborns however, the fertility rate was devastatingly low. As a result women have become the dominant sex, and men are viewed as prized possessions. Most men are required to submit to breeding centers at least three months out of the year to provide for the continuation of the human race. Some men who are particularly fertile are asked to stay all year long. My concept for this RP would be one of two ideas. Idea 1: My character is one of the extremely fertile breeders and is required to stay in the clinic year round, but tests are being done to find ways to improve fertility, and your character is the one administering these tests. Seeing what happens with different chemicals, or any other conditions you can dream up. Idea 2: My character is a fertile male on the run, trying to avoid capture and live free without being seen as a piece of meat. Your character would either be sent to retrieve him, or be someone he meets along the way who helps him evade capture.

Sternholt Manor - The character(s) are exploring an abandoned mansion, when the local ghosts decide to play. Maybe there are two of us, and they decide to possess one of us to have fun in a physical body. Maybe just one of us entered the house, and the other person is playing the ghosts, who just become corporeal enough to interact and cause their mischief...

RP's in Progress

Changing Perspectives
Nothing but Breeding Stock
Dark Changes, Pleasurable Torture

All I have for now, I'll add more ideas and some more detailed story plots as I think of them. Please feel free to PM me if any of these strike your fancy, or if you have your own idea and are interested to write with me. :)

Paladin101

Added "Want to Experiment With" section, and "Dark Changes, Pleasurable Torture" plot idea.

Paladin101

Added "The Transformation Experiment" and "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?". Still looking for writing partners! If you have a story idea not listed please feel free to PM me and talk about it.

Paladin101

Paladin101

Added three new RP ideas.

Nothing but Breeding Stock
We Shouldn't Be Doing This
This is why Apprentices Don't Use the Book

Paladin101

Added "It was supposed to be artificial" and "Unexpected Changes"

Paladin101

Paladin101

Bump.

Looking for one or maybe two more RP's, I am finding myself really craving any of the ideas in my 'want to experiment' section.

Paladin101

Paladin101

bumpage, lookin for another partner as one of my stories has ended. Still interested heavily in trying any of my experimental stories, but any of mine or a story someone else has that they want to propose to me would be fine! Just need someone else to write with!

Paladin101

Paladin101

Still lookin for one more writing partner, especially for any of my experimantal stories.

Paladin101

Sooo, been awol for awhile without warning, had life deliver me a good firm bitchslap upside the face. But I am back to a somewhat even keel now and looking to ease back into the waters! Looking for a partner or two to start RPing with again.

Paladin101

Paladin101

Updated and added "Been there, Done that" section as well as clarifying my current cravings. Though I am open to most ideas! Just lookin for another writing partner, maybe two.

Paladin101

A shameless bump never hurt anyone. Still looking for one possibly two RPing partners.

Paladin101

Giving a bump. Looking for another story partner. :)

Paladin101

Added a new story idea I'm craving "Of Course You're in Charge Dear"

Paladin101

Added Discoveries in Submission and Taste of your own Medicine to my story ideas. REALLY craving to try Discoveries in Submission if there is someone out there interested.

Paladin101

Looking to get into one or two more stories, open to alot of themes. Particularly craving to try out something involving a female or futa dominating my character, and perhaps experimenting with a certain level of sissification, been interested in seeing what it would be like to write in that headspace. But also interested in other story ideas!

Paladin101

Some of my RP's have slowed down, so I'm looking for a new RP to stir my creative juices. Would love to find someone interested in one of the transformation themed story ideas, but open for about anything. :)

Paladin101

Craving either a transformation/forced feminization story or The Experiment. I rewrote the entry for the Experiment to expand on my ideas for it and what the RP would be about.

Paladin101

Paladin101

Paladin101

Most of my present stories have slowed to pretty casual post times, would love to find another story to get involved in.