The Salonbox -For Exploration by Discussion

Started by The Great Triangle, May 30, 2008, 12:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on May 30, 2008, 02:04:51 PM
That's an interesting suggestion that I've never thought about, but alas, whigs make my head itch.

mm... well, yeah, that would be an issue... it would drive you crazy pretty quickly then.  Stick with fun hats, in that case - just as good. :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 30, 2008, 02:06:16 PM
mm... well, yeah, that would be an issue... it would drive you crazy pretty quickly then.  Stick with fun hats, in that case - just as good. :)

I think we're the only two left in here.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Cherri Tart

*smiles and nods* at least for now.  And i have to get going soon as well *Hugs*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Paradox on May 30, 2008, 02:09:39 PM
YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

AHHHHH jumps. . .You scared me!  I have posted more detail for you and I hope that's what you wanted.

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 30, 2008, 02:09:44 PM
*smiles and nods* at least for now.  And i have to get going soon as well *Hugs*

Ok, bye *hugs*
Ons and Offs

Paradox

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on May 30, 2008, 02:17:21 PM
AHHHHH jumps. . .You scared me!  I have posted more detail for you and I hope that's what you wanted.

Yeah, that was good! I'll be gone for the rest of today and tomorrow, but I'll be able to pick it back up on Sunday...sorry :-\

Maybe Requim (co-admin) and the other newbie, Bunn, could set something up with you

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

The Great Triangle

So then, how about them dodgers? 

If they were actually good at it, we wouldn't be using guns today!

Dodge This!

Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Great Triangle on May 30, 2008, 02:33:55 PM
So then, how about them dodgers? 

If they were actually good at it, we wouldn't be using guns today!

Dodge This!

*ducks*  NOT IN HERE, take that to the steambox. . .good lord. . .you are not acting like a gentlemen!
Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

But I'm not a gentleman, officer.

*goes and picks his words back up*

Hmm... shouting fire in a crowded theater... 

Ons and Offs

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Great Triangle on May 30, 2008, 02:55:38 PM
But I'm not a gentleman, officer.

*goes and picks his words back up*

Hmm... shouting fire in a crowded theater... 

Will you behave yourself.  Honestly, I'm starting to seem like the lady of the house.  This is a place for gentlefolk to have honest discussions.
Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

*sits down behind his desk*

Yes Ma'am.

So... what is an honest discussion?  If you were to discuss the proper ways to defraud investors, I assume that would be a dishonest discussion, but what about say, a discussion on the validity of fudging scientific test results to fit a bell curve?

Ons and Offs

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Great Triangle on May 30, 2008, 03:04:42 PM
*sits down behind his desk*

Yes Ma'am.

So... what is an honest discussion?  If you were to discuss the proper ways to defraud investors, I assume that would be a dishonest discussion, but what about say, a discussion on the validity of fudging scientific test results to fit a bell curve?

*laughs*  You can discuss anything honestly even if it's a dishonest subject.
Ons and Offs

Sherona

*laughs* I acutally believe there might be a rule about discussing things that are illegal in most countries :P

Sherona

Ok New topic :D

Hair bondage. Its not somethng I have seen discussed to any degree on the forums. I am wondering if its just one of those more rarer fetishes or if its just not brought up?

I have knee length hair, my hubby loves it and refuses to let me cut it...we do incorporate some special items :D Am I the only one?

Caeli

Hair bondage? Actually, I'm pretty sure I've never heard of it, though I can somewhat imagine what it might entail.. O.o
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Sherona

Well it can be many things. There are different types of devices that are used to restrain someone by their hair, without damaging the hair. One of my favorites is this black leather strap, that twines and twists in your hair, then ties to either a special post or to a bed post. It is effective in keeping one in place but leaves hands free for fun stuff :P

Another is a hair "net", it criss crossss across your hair to leave it "down" but with the prettiness of having it bound..its rather sexy if one has a hair fetish :D

Caeli

Ooh... o.o It sounds rather interesting, though my own hair has yet to grow to any significant length. I love having long hair, but I'm a pretty active person (sports and working out, mostly), so having long hair really tends to get in the way, and is sometimes a major hassle to take care of (think chlorine, sun damage, constant washing, etc.).

But the second, the hair net, sounds really pretty... :]

And lots of my guy friends love long hair on girls. xD A couple of them do have a hair fetish, but for most it's a bonus rather than a requirement. ;3

If only I had the patience to maintain long hair.. that, and the patience to style it. >.>;
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Sherona

It is a chore. Much like I refuse to let hubby shave hsi beard and mustache, he wont let me cut it. But he does fork out mega bucks to maintain it. I told him the moment we cant afford to maintain it, the moment it starts getting over ran with split ends and what not it gets cut.

I go ever 6 weeks to get a trim, he stands there to make sure they only trim, I use this scalp massagging shampoo that stimulates follicles, as well as deep conditioning once a week, normal conditoning every day. I use that frutice (cant spell it and not runnng to bathroom to find it :P) shampoo most days except the once a week scalp massager.

Brushing it is a pain, but otherwise styling it when one has straight hair is just brushing and braidng or pony tail...its not reallly practical to try and curl hair this length when all one does is sit at home :P

Storiwyr

I really, really, really need to get mine trimmed. But I hate the idea of losing any length. :(

I use some ridiculously expensive hair care product too. Can't remember what, because it's late and I'm sleepy. But it's pricey.

And I have curls, so I have to brush it before showering, then comb it after and leave it alone. *laughs*
Lords, get to know me before you snuggle all over me. Sorry, but I get a little anxious! Ladies and Lieges, cuddles are always welcome, read my O/O for more detailed info.
"There's no need to argue anymore. I gave all I could, but it left me so sore. And the thing that makes me mad, is the one thing that I had. I knew, I knew, I'd lose you."

Sherona

Trimming shouldn't take any length, unless you ahven't had a trim in a very long while and you have a good amount of split ends. But I have seen people wo have not had a trim in a year only lose an inch :)

Its best if you just suck it up an dtrim off what you can (I know when theres length involved its so hard to do!) and then just keep regular trimming appointments every 6 weeks or so. If you do a lot of things that damage hair, such as blow drying, sun bathing, swimming in chlorine, or live in a very polluted environment then its best to get trimmed every 4 months :)

Storiwyr

I haven't had it trimmed in probably two years. Luckily curls disguise split ends, but it does REALLY need to be done. The good news is, though, that I do not blow dry my hair, sunbathe, swim in chlorinated water, or live a polluted environment. Hopefully i'll only need to lose an inch or two.
Lords, get to know me before you snuggle all over me. Sorry, but I get a little anxious! Ladies and Lieges, cuddles are always welcome, read my O/O for more detailed info.
"There's no need to argue anymore. I gave all I could, but it left me so sore. And the thing that makes me mad, is the one thing that I had. I knew, I knew, I'd lose you."

Sherona

I am sure it wont need too much if you havent engaged in hair destroying activities. :)

*pokes around* OK we need topics..

Greenthorn

New Topic: 

Why do you like the stories/games you are in?  I've noticed many times I say one or the other is my favorite...but then I realize that there's a reason why I like all of them!  I would start with listing mine, but I'll give someone else the first shot to see if the topic is worth exploring *smiles*

Paradox

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 01, 2008, 12:24:07 PM
New Topic: 

Why do you like the stories/games you are in?  I've noticed many times I say one or the other is my favorite...but then I realize that there's a reason why I like all of them!  I would start with listing mine, but I'll give someone else the first shot to see if the topic is worth exploring *smiles*

Well, for one thing, I don't join games that I wouldn't enjoy in the first place. I know my writings skills will suffer if I'm not genuinely interested in a subject, and that wouldn't be fair the other participant(s) who were actually giving it their all.

I tend to like the stories I'm in because they deal with topics and events that are fairly impossible to replicate in real life. Two of my games are set in Medieval/Victorian type worlds, but there are also two that are set in Hell and in an Asylum. Obviously all four of those settings aren't places that I can easily reach in my real life (not anytime soon, at least), so the stories give me an opportunity to explore how I'd react in those situations since almost all of my characters reflect a part of my personality.

Sherona

ok let me see

Honor and vows=I like because its got a good potential to be incredibly romantic.

Love and duty=I like because I am just completely in love with Lirliels writing, story hasnt been able to progress enough for the story line to be fleshed out really well thanks to my moodiness

But doctor=I like bcasue it challenges me to play a character I don't noramlly play, that ofa woman who is naturally submissive and easily dominated.

Goodbye=I love because its dark and gritty, insanity runnning wild in there.

Kor=well ok I cant say why I like this game because its PG-13 thread, but it involves massive amounts of a particular favorite activity of mine.

Darkest Passion-I really like because its delving more and more into the psyche

Two ships- I like because its mingling vanilla with a bit of harshness.

Thats about all of my active started threads that have been posted on in the last week :)