Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Rawr! -teleports in front of Leo and steals the win-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-jumps over the wall and tackles the Shammy taking the Win.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Pushes Maro back, fondling her in the process and runs off with the win-

A & A

Zelric Miras

Meep! *is scared, drops of the roof an on Shambler* Lucky fell on something squishy...*takes run and wins....no wait, takes win and runs*

Chevalier des Poissons

-blinks as the roof becomes dust on his head- Hm. -looks to Maro that was behind him- Hm. -steals win and runs-

A & A

Zelric Miras

*trips Shambler, gives Maro the win and takes both* :P No fondling Maro.

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win. Blinks.- x.x Doki? Maro is taken again? -is taken.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-fondles Maro again just because Leo told him not to-

A & A

Dramen

ROFL!!! You guys so funny!!!  *steals win in passing and continues to laugh  while running off... wait... while running away... yeah that sounds better*

Mistress Maro

Mew! Fondling and just does not need to be happening in this area. x.x -Runs away...actually going for the Win.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-throws Maro at Dramen while he runs-

A & A

Dramen

Give up win to catch Maro... Mustn't let the Maro fall!! *shakes fist...I'll get that win Shambler... I'll get it... *  Still holding Maro... :P

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

Mew!! is thrown and caught.- x.x Nya.. Why is da Maro being abused today?

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

You are being abused because you are hawt <3 -abuses Maro-

A & A

Mistress Maro

in the mist of abuse takes the win.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Takes the win from Maro and abuses her again- Ha! -Takes Maro from the win and abuses the win- Or something like that.

A & A

Dramen

((ROFL!!))

Grabs win and tosses it to Maro while holding Shambler down...  Run for it Maro!

Mistress Maro

Catches the Win then smiles to Dramen.- Thank you Dra-dra! <3 -runs off.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Grrrr -chases Maro with the steamroller-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-jumps up on the steamroller.- Now now that is against the agreement Shammy. With you having my picture and all. Teeheh.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 18, 2010, 03:22:48 PM
-jumps up on the steamroller.- Now now that is against the agreement Shammy. With you having my picture and all. Teeheh.
-steals a kiss from Maro - I wasn't coming to roll over you, just being faster =3 I didn't want to run =P

-could use more pics of her =3 -

A & A

Mistress Maro

Ah is the a fact Shammy~ Teeheh. -returns a kiss before jumping of the steamroller and running with the Win.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-chases Maro with a smile, remembering her gorgeous pic as he goes-

A & A

Dramen

Wonders what pic is being talked about.... wonders if he should threaten flattening Shambler to get a look at pics he has of Maro...

Oh and takes win... :P