Craving Zombie Apocalypse RP (FxF maybe MxF)

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, October 31, 2014, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

Craving a good zombie apocalypse plot. I mainly only do FxF pairings but I will play a male with some good convincing also I would have to be playing the male role.

Plot Idea: Two hospital workers are scheduled for over time due to a sickness that has been spreading. The virus begins to spread like wild fire and soon people begin dying from it. Soon after the sick die they start coming back to life or at least their bodies have been reanimated. Once they come back they turn into flesh eating monsters. Nobody could expect that an actual zombie apocalypse would happen. There's always been talks of the possibility of it happening but nobody actually ever believed it would. Except for a few die hard believers. People who have studied everything their is to know about what to do during a zombie apocalypse, people who took the time to prepare. Just in case. (Either just my character or both of our characters could be one of these type of people)

Being in a hospital the place is soon crowded with the undead and people trying to escape them. The place becomes a bloody mess and chaos surrounds them. There's only one option and that's to work together and put their trust in one another and the first thing they need to do. Is escape an overrun deathtrap that they once considered a safe place. The two share a rough history but soon learn they need each other if they want to survive.

I'm thinking either a Supervisor/Doctor pairing or a Doctor/Nurse pairing for this but I'm open to other pairings as well and if anyone has any ideas for plot twists I'm happy to hear them. If interested send me a PM so we can start plotting together ;D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash