Loading, Please Wait... (Recruiting)

Started by Reddeye, December 21, 2014, 01:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddeye

Hello there, I am here in attempts to recruit for a role play I started known as "Loading, Please Wait... (Atrical)."

The role play is based on a video game world in which is located in a semi-small map in which both teams can be found fighting for points in order to attain powers for the individual member and for the group as a whole. New maps can be unlocked and so much more.

You are able to play as any creature, however for the world to work you are limited only to human strengths and abilities when you first join unless you join a group that has already earned enough points for a group ability.

Gaining points is only done through sex and being the dominant member of the two or more so as to earn more points for your team.

There is a safe zone as you will see in the map once you go look at the actual role play.

I would prefer you click the link and read, but if you have any more questions please message me, quote me here, or leave a post in the OOC thread for the role play! Thank you very much.