VtM Darkness over London

Started by Tamhansen, December 09, 2011, 04:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pretty in Pink

Wargh!  I'll have my sheet to you in a little bit.  And I will definitely look into that.  *knows why she never heard of it now*  I'm not an ST, I'm a Player.  I never bothered with the STHandbook.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Pretty in Pink

Quick Note: Are you requiring the first dot in Generation, as per the rules that represents being 12th generation.

Also, Merit/Flaw limit?  Being a DoC, I have to have the Merit Enchanting Voice.

RubySlippers

ST I think 7 pts. of Merits max paid for only with flaws would be best, any points not used for merits then are added Freebie Points. I find that usually makes people take merits and do so seriously since flaws must be taken. Just my opinion on this.

Tamhansen

@ pretty. Nope I just made the 12th generation the standard. As for merits 7 points does seem fair. As for paying them with flaws only seems intriguing, however this will usually end up with higher background ratings, so feel free to pay for them with flaws, flaws make for intriguing character hooks.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Pretty in Pink

So I have a Background dot freed up, and can (probably won't, but can) take another 5 points of merits/flaws.

AndyZ

Ivygrowth has unfortunately left the site.

Is anyone else looking at Ventrue right now?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Pretty in Pink

Uhm,......  Those go to the new post pages for the forum.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

AndyZ

So that people know what they're dealing with, I'll provide this little tidbit:

Rebecca Stephenson
Clan: Ventrue
Demeanor: Director
Strength: 2
Charisma: 3
Appearance: 4

Rebecca has the reputation of being able to acquire things.  If you need something, whether blood from the blood bank, illegal drugs and weaponry, cash, even a release from jail before the sun comes up, she's your woman.  She seems to consider it her duty to aid other Kindred in various ways, and although she does tend to ask for favors in return, it's never something that would require any great difficulty.

Her natural talents seem to rely on understanding the skills of her associates and how best to apply them to a task.  However, although she naturally gravitates towards a sort of command structure, she's more than capable of working simply as acquaintances and through associations.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.