Beyond the Reach: A Star Wars Game (Actively Recruiting)

Started by RegretNot, October 28, 2017, 09:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadigan

Rebelle's profile makes me very sad that Sci-Fi cancelled Dark Matter...on a cliffhanger too.

Florence

Ugh, I heard about that. I haven't seen the second or third season yet, but the show had a LOT of potential...
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Florence

All I've got left on my sheet is to figure out pictures/description appearance stuff.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

RegretNot

Full Name: Therion Altier

Species: Human

Homeworld: Corruscant

Profession: Laborer / Ex-Emperor’s Hand

Description: Therion stands a very solid frame of 6’2 with powerful shoulders and a frame that shows years of hard labor or extensive physical training.  His deep blue eyes are rimmed with a yellow that is hard to hide as his hair is a striking blonde that would make him attractive on most human worlds.  His posture is reserved and tightly held in but others have seen him before he took his new bent on life and before then he more stalked than walked when he was determined. 

Major Strengths: Emperor’s Hand Training, this includes assassination, counter insurgency, and otherwise of the Imperial operative skill set. 
Force Training, he was trained by over ten years in the ways of the force and even a few times given lessons by the Emperor himself. 

Minor Strengths:  Code of Ethics, he has a specific line in the sand when it comes to killing innocents.  Inside Information, he knows many Imperial secrets and information that most are not in the know about. 

Minor Weaknesses: No connections, there is no one to call family or friend for him and this means if something happens to him no one to care about him.  Poor Empathy, he has tried to understand the gamut of human emotion and still at times it feels like he is acting more than understanding them fully. 

Major Weaknesses: Taint of the Dark side, Therion can feel it calling to him and if he isn’t careful it will take hold of him again.  Wanted by the Empire, if his face or name is run there will be major red flags and much worse than stormtroopers dispatched for him. 

Possessions SoroSub SC-4 Blaster Pistol, Envirosuit, toolbelt, respirator, comlink
Space Chest containing: czerka arms model 38 rifle, A180 Blaster Pistol, 2 lightsabers with dual connection, encrypted commlink, Fake Idents
Modified Z-95 Headhunter

Personality Therion can come off stoic if only for the fact that he has worked on controlling himself, bad things tend to happen when it becomes too overcome with his own emotions.  He still has the impulses that were taught to him and ingrained in his being from a young age but luckily on Smuggler’s Run very few mistake him for someone to try to push around.  His wit can be razor sharp along with his own nature to assess every situation no matter if it’s a simple cantina or a war forming in front of him.  After his escape he can come off as paranoid and unattached but that comes from knowing the Empire has a price if not worse on your head. 

Background Therion was born on Corruscant as there was something about him that while is strong pull to the force kept the jedi from taking him on a youngling.  It likely had to do with his strong grasp to emotions in the force, this problem to the jedi was seen as an advantage when at the age of eight the Empire took over and he was taken from the orphanage he resided in.  Under the tutledge of the Empire he was given the attention he had never seen despite the nature of becoming a force wielding operative for the Emperor himself.  Commander Eiren was the caretaker for education of those selected to be operatives and had a rather close relationship with Therion, despite the others taken from their parents young or ripped from their families Therion didn’t know a maternal figure until her.  The tight grip on his emotions only helped him dip into the force and the dark side, it could be frightening to behold for people like Eiren.  His pride and drive only brought him to new heights as at the age of seventeen he was dispatched on his first mission to the Outer Rim to stop succession plotting by a planetary government.  He was on planet for twenty four hours and with three surgical assassinations destabilized the entire cause. 

Therion carried out missions for the Empire until the age of twenty where those in charge of the program or perhaps the Emperor himself noticed his attachment to Commander Eiren and her own opinion affecting his actions.  On Duros he ordered the gunner on his ship to halt his shots after a rebel faction’s engines had been blown out.  He remembered the words of Eiren speaking of leaving those to tell the tale, to make the enemy seem even worse through stories and rumors.  Leaving them alive did not make the Emperor happy and upon questioning him he had Eiren dispatched and Therion ordered to be brought in for further conditioning.  One of his fellow operatives killed Commander Eiren likely for his own want to see fear in the eyes of the man.  What he found instead was the font of dark side energy from his rage that almost incinerated him from the output of force lightning.  Holding the woman who had been like a mother to him he turned his attention to the sound of boots of storm troopers on their way to try and corral him. 

Therion escaped from the secret facility and with the stolen ship ran from the grasp of the Empire covering his tracks.  Through information and deals he was able to find Smuggler’s Run a place that wasn’t on most Imperial Maps and from what little he had heard of it, it was far from a target for the Empire to try to find.  Finding his way there he used his skill set to make a name for himself as he helped destabilize multiple gangs and pirate groups for others if the credits were good enough.  The force finally spoke to him when he had crippled the life support in a major base in Skip 34 when the death and emotion that washed out from not only the pirates but their families inside almost crippled him.  It took time to sort through what he had felt but he could feel how much the dark side seemed to pull from him, for the first time he turned his back on its hold around him.  He walked away from jobs that required him to assassinate, destabilize, and otherwise feed the darkness inside of him.  He has found himself taking menial jobs and getting paid fairly for it because of his past reputation but it’s just enough to live off of and not deplete what he has saved from his less than savory past. 

Face claim is Alexander Ludwig

Florence

I found a faceclaim and I'll have the sheet up as soon as I figure out which picture to use. Gonna go with Jessica Stam.

Captain Whitebread

Interesting choice.  Waifish enough to be underestimated.

Also, you brought up an interesting point earlier.

Second characters?
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Florence

Full Name: Nealla Varr

Species: Human [Mandalorian]

Homeworld: Concordia

Profession: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter

Description: A warrior through and through, most people will only ever see the armored, helmeted form of a Mandalorian. Those who see beneath the armor find a surprisingly feminine appearance with light blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Standing at 5'10, she fits right in with male warriors, though tends to be one of the tallest in the room when standing with other human females.

Major Strengths: Sharpshooting, Swordfighting, Discipline

Minor Strengths: Piloting, Military Science, Heavy Weapons, Explosives

Minor Weaknesses:
Pride- Nealla takes great pride in her culture, and does not respond kindly to those who would besmirch the honor of the Mandalorian people. She can also occasionally be prone to poor choices based on matters of honor and pride, such as choosing to engage a foe in melee combat when a blaster shot to the head would do just as well.

Hates Imperials- She despises the empire, and it can make her prone to irrational choices at times. They took almost everything from her, perhaps more importantly, they forced her daughter to grow up without a clan, without a family. She's been known to give discounts on jobs that put her up against Imperials if the client couldn't afford her usual rates. Conversely, she refuses to work FOR the Empire.

Major Weaknesses:
Daughter- Her daughter comes before anything else. This isn't a weakness easily exploited, as Mandalorian children are taught from a young age to be able to fend for themselves, and Shayn herself is 16, and thus a fully trained Mandalorian warrior in her own right, but the fact remains that there is nothing Nealla wouldn't do for her daughter.

Diplomacy- Nealla is also rubbish at diplomacy. It's not that she's unsociable, but rather that she says what she means, and becomes easily cross when others don't do the same. Of course, under the right conditions, there mere act of being an imposing woman, armed to the teeth and dressed in heavy armor can be an effective act of diplomacy in its own right.

Possessions
Shev'la'kyr (Modified E-11s Sniper Rifle)- A "battlefield acquisition", this Imperial sniper rifle quickly became a favored part of Nealla's arsenal. It's undergone significant modification since she initially took ownership of it, increasing the effective range and power output, though at the cost of a slow rate of fire and limited capacity. The rifle's sobriquet is Mando'a for "Silent End".

Cuyan'kad (Custom Vibrosword)- Forged from beskar, also known as Mandalorian iron, especially for her by her father, this sword was outfitted with vibroblade technology to enhance it's deadly potential. Due to the energy-resistant nature of beskar, the blade is capable of parrying even lightsaber attacks. The sword's name is derived from "kad"; the Mando'a word for "sword", and "cuyan"; a simple, direct message passed on from a worried father to a daughter going off on her own, "survive".

DE-10 blaster pistol- Though she prefers to either engage the enemy at sniping distance, or close enough for a sword, the reality of combat is that you can't always engage the enemy on your own terms. As such, she keeps this blaster pistol on standby for situations where her primary weapons fall short.

Beskar'gam- The distinctive heavy armor worn by Mandalorians, it is both a fundamental part of their culture and a functional piece of military hardware. Beskar'gam's name comes from the fact that it is forged with beskar, which makes it incredibly durable and resistant to numerous forms of damage, including lighthsaber attacks; provided, of course, that they strike the beskar plates, and not the less durable undersuit. Armor made of actual beskar has grown rarer as the metal has been heavily mined, particularly by the Empire, but this particular suit is an heirloom passed down through her mother's family for generations, refitted and repainted for each new wearer. The current design is grey beskar with a black undersuit, and red highlights and shoulder cloak with her clan's sigil. It includes Z-6 jetpack, and the helmet contains a sophisticated HUD and rangefinder. Her gauntlets each contain a Dur-24 wrist laser to be used as fallback weapons with modified trigger mechanisms allowing her to fire both simultaneously.

Various Other Weapons- Nealla tries to keep a general assortment of spare and disposable weapons in stock, such as concealable holdout blasters and an array of grenades and explosives, as well as some common blaster pistols and rifles. This is not only so that she'll never be caught without a weapon, but so that if her daughter is home alone, she can defend herself against any would-be assailants.

Aniskiri- Nealla's ship and home. A Stathas-class freighter, it looks like nothing special at first glance. However, the ship is actually a cutting edge piece of hardware. Only 9 of these experimental models were ever produced by MandalMotors. Equipped with a quad laser cannon and a proton torpedo launcher, the freighter can be operated by a sole pilot or a crew of up to 4 (2 pilots and 2 gunners) and comfortably house up to 8 passengers at a time. The ship that would eventually be named the Aniskiri traded hands a few times, being purchased initially by a wealthy crime lord, and being traded via exchange, gambling debt or assassination before winding up in Nealla Varr's possession, who took it as compension after a client tried to weasel his way out of paying for her work.

Personality
Nealla is different things to different people. To her enemies, she is a merciless killing machine, who revels in the glory and carnage of war. To her friends, she is a loyal and selfless companion, who always has their back. To her daughter, she is a devoted and loving mother, who would sacrifice anything for the light of her life.

Nealla is Mandalorian, and that is the first impression most will have of her. Dressed in heavy armor, with a helmet abscuring her face, most are greeted with a cool, unflinching mercenary, who will take any job that pays well enough. Those who fight alongside her witness a woman with absolute discipline in the heat of battle. She does not break rank, she does not surrender.

Beneath the armor lies a much warmer woman, as evidence by the way she dotes over her daughter and showers her with affection. She is good natured towards her friends and enjoys spending her off hours with good company and good drinks. She particularly enjoys watching outsiders try her homemade tiingilar, and seeing how long it takes them to start begging for bantha milk to put out the fire in their mouths.

While she doesn't make a habit of sleeping around, the life of a mercenary can get lonely for a single mother, and so she has been known to take lovers from time to time, with little preference for gender. Of course, sex is one thing, and love is another, and that is something she has not found yet since the loss of her wife.

Background
Born to a Mandalorian family on Concordia, Nealla's father was a blacksmith, while her mother ran a cantina. Of course, being Mandalorians, both were also warriors, and Nealla was also trained, from the age of 8, to be a warrior as well. She took to it well, especially favoring swordfighting and sharpshooting. When she turned 13, she was put to the test in the tradition of her people, the verd'goten. She was tested in her ability to fight and survive, and once she passed, she was officially recognized as both an adult, and a true Mandalorian. She was also given her first taste of Ne'tra gal, a sweet black Mandalorian ale, at her mother's cantina.

The newly minted Mandalorian was eager to prove herself, and rushed off at every fool chance at honor and glory. She received several very valuable lessons in humility along the way, though she only grew more gifted in battle with experience. However, what she found along the way proved to be far more valuable than glory. She grew close to one of her peers, Ran Stett, and before long, the two were wed in a small private ceremony, as is Mandalorian custom. Of course, though the ceremony itself is generally private and intimate, the celebration at her mother's cantina was so wild, she still only has patchy memory of it.

The two women set off on their own, with Nealla's father granting her a sword he forged specially for her, and made her promise to return home alive. They were on their own for some time, until they undertook a campaign for the Imperials. Nealla's parents had tried to keep out of politics, though the events of Empire's rise to power had not gone unnoticed by her family. Just like many others, they were wary, but credits were credits, and the Empire had plenty.

The job was to help put down an uprising. The resistance was well armed and filled with righteous fury; a great opportunity for glory. Fighting accross the planet was fierce. Nealla and Ran took to making games of competing for kill counts, with often... intimate wagers on the line. The mercs were sent in to do all the heavy lifting, while the Imperials strolled in afterwards to secure the flank. The mercenary camp was generally rowdier than the neighboring Imperial fortifications. Many were scoundrels, gifted in the art of war, but lacking in honor. Of course, there were other Mandalorians as well, and in the company of their own people, Nealla and Ran would drink and feast and laugh the night away in between all the fighting.

In the wake of the final battle, however, the couple happened upon something they hadn't expected. The orphaned child of the fallen, merely a baby. If they'd learned anything of the Imperials during all the fighting, it was that they were honorless, and merciless. They would murder an innocent child to prevent them from ever becoming a threat. The Mandalorians were not without hearts, and decided to steal the child away from the planet in secret.

They eventually decided to name her Shayn, and adopted her as their daughter. With Nealla speaking the words, "Ni kyr'tayl gai sa'ad", "I know your name as my child",  the child became Shayn Varr, and from that day onward, she was raised as a Mandalorian. The next twelve years of Nealla's life was a dream; glory on the battlefield, a loving wife and a child to dote upon and teach the ways of their people. Shayn took well to her lessons, and the couple was confident their daughter would pass her verd'goten with flying colors. They decided that she would do so on Concordia, and made plans to return and spend the year leading up to the test back home with Nealla's family.

In what seemed in retrospect like the hand of fate, their ship, the Vercopa, was having some issues with it's hyperdrive, and so Ran went off ahead, booking passage on a transport, to make preparations while Nealla took the ship to get repairs. Nealla wanted Shayn to go with Ran, but she didn't want her mother to be lonely, and insisted on staying with her. By the time they arrived on Concordia, they found only Nealla's childhood home in ruins, and everyone dead, the bodies burned. The attackers had been thorough in covering up evidence, but Nealla's search was relentless, she examined everything, and she knew there was only one possible culprit: the Empire. The footprint formations, the blast patterns, but most tellingly of all, a chipped off piece of white plastoid composite armor. Stormtrooper armor.

She was furious. She wanted revenge. She wanted to take her ship and fly straight to Coruscant. She wanted to storm the Imperial Palace herself. It was Shayn who talked her out of it, who reminded her that she still needed her mother. She calmed herself, and she mourned. She comforted her daughter. Once her daughter was asleep, she reclaimed one important piece of salvage, intending it as a gift.

After that, they set out for Ran's people, to inform them of their loss. They would wind up staying with them over the next year, as Nealla finalized her daughter's training. Then, just as planned, she took her out on her verd'goten. When they returned, Shayn was an adult, a true Mandalorian. It was then, amongst the drinking and celebration, that she revealed her gift. Over the last year, she had been repairing and refurbishing this special gift in secret. Though she was no smith like her father, she'd gotten help from their hosts. When her daughter laid eyes on her fallen mother's armor, she wept, and Nealla wept with her. It had been refitted, just for her, and she would wear it from that day forth, to bring honor to her mother.

After the celebrations, the pair said their goodbyes. The hospitality of family was welcome, but their home was their ship, now renamed the Aniskira, Total Revenge. They left and took to the stars. Now an adult in the eyes of their people, Shayn could take care of herself, but she knew that her mother needed her now more than other, and chose to remain alongside her. Nealla would even sometimes take her daughter out on missions, though Shayn would often remain behind to make sure they had a home to return to. Making dock in shady ports for mercenary work often meant that ship theft was a reasonable concern.

Nealla has since taken every chance to hit back at the Imperials. She gives discounts whenever a client can't afford her rates. She'd do the work for free, if she didn't have to worry about food and ship maintenance. She also began to dabble in bounty hunting, though never for the Empire. Eventually, she and her daughter made their way to Smuggler's Run

Florence

Captain Whitebread

Damn.....

Shaa Raa is a selfish prick but he'd throw his lot in with Nealla to get her and her daughter a little payback.

Rebelle

Everyone looks awesome.

I offer up kea for connections etc.

Captain Whitebread

She would likely know Shaa Raa.

He repairs and sells reconditioned droids, small vehicles, weapons.  He's always got something in stock worth buying.  He also rents out his loader droids or his astromech droids.

He has a reputation for knowing where to find things.

He charges fair prices, if you haggle but you pay through the nose is you don't. 

Florence

If she's an information broker, than Nealla would likely have tried to get her to look into what happened to her family, also probably to keep her informed of any credible information on Imperial presence in the area, just in case those rumors become more than rumors.

Also, likewise, if anyone wants to work out any connections for Nealla, feel free!

Though, I guess, disclaimer: Until I get the a-okay from RegretNot, anything on her sheet is potentially subject to change if there's any problems with any of it.

Carly

I updated the drug my character is addicted to as Nyriaan spice (a true star wars drug).

Also I watered down her womanizing tendencies so she is attracted to women like most typical males are.

I hope she is fine now for approval.

Captain Whitebread

Florence

Assuming both of our characters are approved, it sounds like Chia would totally be in the market for a Mandalorian mercenary.

Carly

Wanna buy your drugs from Shaa Raa?
absolutely. My character will happily part with credits to get her fix - from shady people also. In your case VERY shady people :)

Assuming both of our characters are approved, it sounds like Chia would totally be in the market for a Mandalorian mercenary.
my character would totally hire your character if she could. IF so I will drop my battle droid body guard and take on your character instead.
my character is good for credits, and she can also slice so it would be a good team. SHe is totally dependant on others for anything combat related though.

Rebelle - did you want to have a past contract with my character ? A history of any kind ? so we can at least recognise each other when we meet.

Captain Whitebread

He's not shady.  He wears a hood and covers his eyes for... medical reasons.  Yeah.  Medical reasons.

Juggtacular

Tyron is essentially a soldier-for-hire with a good heart, who gets shit handled. So if you wanted something found, someone rescued, someone offed(need a good enough reason), etc... he's your guy. Knowing that, there's a wide range of jobs he's taken over the years so there's plenty of ways for people to know him. Even beyond work, he gets around the galaxy quite a bit.

Shaa - Due to his let's be honest, "skeevy" nature, maybe he tried to fleece Ty or pull one over on him. It doesn't work, and they come to an understanding...hopefully not at the end of a blaster. From there it could be something like a relationship of symbiosis and convenience. They help each other get paid basically.  XD He might even lend Shaa a safehouse or a spot on the couch on the Basilisk when times get hard. But those favors do add up heheh.

Yig - I'm assuming she'll get free at some point, or some opening will happen in-game where she's freed. Ty could definitely help with that, as some of his best friends at the temple were Wookiees, and seeing someone in chains who doesn't deserve it boils his blood. Besides, who doesn't want a Wookiee friend who kindly remembers how you helped free her from pirate slavers?

Dae - Hmmm, not sure how they'd have met. They probably run in some of the same circles. Maybe he heard about her from one of their shared clients and he went to see what the talk was about, and possibly to see if she could be a fellow Jedi in hiding.

Chia - She straight up could've just hired him after learning of his reputation when she had something like a dangerous negotiation or she wanted some extra security with a delicate cargo.

Kea - As one of the few other people on Smuggler's Run with a sense of honor and integrity, I'm sure they've crossed paths. Especially since her info probably helps him with bounties and such. And he could in turn sell her information he gleans from his missions, or anything important he can use his psychometry on.

Thereon - Hmmm, here maybe they've run into each other a few times in the cantina? Or maybe he's worked at a few sites where Ty was working security.

Nealla - Simply by being Mando I think they'd hit it off. Maybe even work together on a few two-man or team jobs.

I think that's all the posted characters? Just ideas off the top of my head.

Carly

I could have hired body guards of all sorts in the past.

RegretNot

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on November 02, 2017, 07:58:40 PM
Interesting choice.  Waifish enough to be underestimated.

Also, you brought up an interesting point earlier.

Second characters?

I am fine with second characters as long as people believe than can handle them, be honest with yourself before you make them and with time I will be fine with others made as well as long as a player has proven themselves to handle it. 

Should be sending pms on other character put in in a few minutes. 

Carly

Endwell

Sent this in a private message for review. Shoulda just posted here I think? Mmm, hopefully this looks good.

Full Name: Ve'tralla Kurzen

Species: Arkanian Offshoot (Human Half-breed)

Homeworld: Arkania

Profession: Mercenary (Bounty Hunter, Thief, Assassin, Body Guard), Gambler, Arms Tech.

Description: She stands at 5ft 6in tall with an extremely pale complexion, piercing green eyes, two piercings in either ear with braided strands dangling from the uppers and lips colored with dark raspberry lipstick lining them aside from a single mark of black in the middle of her bottom lip. Her hair grows out black for the first half an inch or so but changes color once past that point to pure white thanks to her half-breed genetics. She keeps half her head buzzed low and the other side has an uneven cut from the front to the back and comes down to her chin. Beneath her armor is a beautiful, albeit scarred here and there, feminine figure of athletic build. Most often she can be found wearing her armor, at least up to her neck. When in a place where she's comfortable she prefers a wife beater of no specific color and either spandex, sweatpants, or cargo pants depending on the situation. As of the moment her only comfort space is her own skip housing or her own ship.

Major Strengths: Hand to hand/Bladed combat, Piloting, and Combat Strategy

Minor Strengths: Blasters, Slight of hand theft, Arms technician, Observation, Gambling, Highly intelligent, and Better Vision in low lighting

Minor Weaknesses: Impulsive (especially when spoken down to), Makes no effort to hide her weaponry, Not that comfortable in social situations, and a poor tolerance for alcohol.

Major Weaknesses: Force sensitive to the point where she can be felt and even located depending on her mood (At best her own capability with the force is tremors while having nightmares but she cannot feel the force herself). No connections to any group to speak of thus no protection beyond her own skills. Weaker than human immune system. Soft heart for orphans despite the fact that often they were capable of terrible things in smuggler's run.

Possessions
Ship

Dual Blaster Pistols

Blaster Rifle

Long Range Blaster Rifle

Vibro Sword

A Pair of vibro knives with 15 inch blades (As in her picture)
A cache of munitions and small explosives
A small room on a skip to call her own (for now)
The severed, but functional, head of a protocol droid with a mobile power unit
A holo of her parents

Personality Isolationist, Mild Introvert, Professional, Confident, Calculating, Slow to Trust, Spiteful When Wronged, Kind to those she finds deserving, and a bit unrefined. Will work for anyone for the most part but will not kill children nor knowingly orphan them.

Background Ve'Tralla was the child of a pair of wealthy Arkanian scientists whom were incapable of conceiving and instead, without permission, engineered a child for themselves. Based on their own lifespan they opted to do so in a way that their child wouldn't likely outlive them so as to hope that she wouldn't live long enough to be discovered. They used a combination of their own DNA infused with that of a human Jedi. The hope was that she would, in time, prove useful enough that perhaps should the empire manage to topple the rebel uprising  she might one day be able to live out her life in whatever way she saw fit thanks to her parents groundbreaking research despite her questionable genetics. While the science had been used in the past it had long since tapered off, efforts were even put forward to wipe out the Arkanian Offshoots, but the Arkanian were confident the empire would allow them to expand the science once more. Unfortunately her existence, what she was, had been discovered far too soon. It was a wonder she'd been kept a secret for as long as she had. During a dinner party with some of their co-workers she made the mistake of leaving her quarters while in a state of rebellious youth after a heated argument. Even as the reach of the galactic empire expanded it wouldn't have been in time to keep her from persecution and even likely being put down as most of her kind had been in the past. Those co-workers were quick, if not pleased with themselves, to speak on what they'd witnessed.

She had been raised as both a daughter and a living weapon the purpose to which was meant to take a place within the ranks of the empire and prove the worth of her parents science. That training instead became vital to her survival. At only age 16 her parents loaded her into a stolen interplanetary mercenary vessel, coordinates unknown to her, which sent her into the depths of space. Upon the launch pad the last she saw of her parents were their futile, lacking, attempts to cover her escape only to be cut down by blaster fire. She watched as those who raised her, trained her, and yet the talents they bestowed her with were of no use to them in their most dire moments. The ship was well stocked with provisions, an armory, and enough reading material to last her for months. Wherever they planned to send her she trusted them implicitly and made no efforts to adjust her course.

She awakened one day, long into her journey, to the collision alerts of her ship as it weaved it's way into what appeared to be an asteroid field. She barely managed to take the controls before vital impact would have disabled her ship and left her adrift. The impact it did suffer certainly didn't do well for the outlook of her future. The Coordinates her parents had programmed to her ship had brought her to a large asteroid belt at the end of the Correlian Run. A little known haven for those with something to hide from, something to outrun, or perhaps simply nowhere else to be and no hope left in the galaxy. The credits her parents had transferred to her as she left the planet gave her the opportunity to see to her ships repairs, purchase a suit of armor fit for space travel, and allowed her to periodically find rest for her head whenever she saw fit to seek port. Since then she's put her skills to use plying trades of the seedy underground. She knew nothing much beyond existing, beyond violence and breaking the law, but fortunately she had a talent for such things. She took on what jobs she could, earned her fair share in wages, and often gambled quite lucratively to amplify them. If not for the fact that she often gave a portion of her credits to those with children in need she may be quite wealthy at this juncture.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Florence

She looks badass! As a Mandalorian, I imagine Nealla would have some measure of respect for a fellow warrior, and a fellow swordfighter.

Speaking of, I should probably have attached an image to her sheet, but I was frankly too lazy after having written everything up, but this is Nealla's vibrosword:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Also, her rifle:

And pistol:

Endwell

She will most definitely prefer to focus on the use of her blades. The blasters aren't the weapons of a true warrior. Her half-breed species only has a lifespan of around 55 years of age so anyone whom she might actually come to respect would be an excellent start to not spending what was left of her life without a single tie to anyone hmm? Just so long as those people don't get hired in opposition to her :(

I'm already looking forward to some pretty reckless scenes provided my character is accepted xD
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Doomblade403xxx