News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Is that anything like "chiggers"?  If it is....then....yes (but not in a long, long time!)

Next person is drinking something with ice in it...

Ephemera

I blame all typos on the Blackberry! 

<<Went camping near Locust Grove this weekend. Met up with chiggers again. Grrr!

Iced water.

Next person has at least one tattoo.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

No, but gosh I want one so bad!  I'd like one that was inconspicuous, however.  Like...maybe on my shoulder or....above my breast.....or a hip... :D

(Have you ever went camping at Devil's Den State Park just across the Arkansas State Line near Winslow?  We camp there once or twice a year...they have EXCELLENT hiking trails!  Waterfalls and rock cliff over looks!)

The next person has either a tat or a piercing or both!  :D

Ephemera

<< Has 2 tats, 3 piercings (all holes are in earlobes). Never been to Devil's Den but it sounds fun!

Next personis wearing something black.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Nope...navy and  Fuchsia... ;P

Next person has always had aspirations of becoming a published author....

Ephemera

Published yes. Author, yes and no.

Next person hates leaving voicemail?

Swordsman18

Has been leaving voice mails recently

Next person has kissed on a beach during the sunset?

Ephemera

Yep, and the sunrise, both in the same week. 

The next person has a pet name most don't know.

Swordsman18

Do I?....Maybe.

The next person has done "things" in the rain.

Ephemera

I've danced, walked, kissed, changed a flat tire... things like that?

The next person plays a musical instrument?

Belle33

Nope.

The next person has several versions of the same movie on DVD. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

No... :(

Next person still loves to watch Wizard of Oz when it is aired....

Kazuume

no <.<

the next person just went shopping.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ephemera

No. But I should.

The next person owes at least one post.

Archer Roland

No, I'm still brand new.

The next person has seen a Batman movie recently.

Stone

Not in months!

The next person has read a comic book recently.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

No, not a fan of comics

Next person use to have posters of Leif Garrett on her (his) bedroom walls.   LOL!

Stone

Naw, but I did have a broner for one Randall Flagg.

The next person has at least once not bothered strutted around the house in bedsheets.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Nope....  :)

Next person has a busy day planned...but is procrastinating a bit

Story Tale

Yes, damn you guilt!

The next person is drinking coffee.

Kazuume

wow you're good!

The next person is rather sleepy.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

Ugh yes. Can't shake it.

The next person is going out to dinner with friends this week.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Lunch, actually.

The next person has at least one check up they keep postponing.

Story Tale

No! You can't make me go! Nonono!

The next person took off ALL their clothes before they realized the Dr just wanted them to unbutton their shirt.

Stone

I never did, but that sounds like a good setup for a bad adult flick.  ;D

The next person has at least once gone to a checkup all dressed up because the doc's kinda cute.