A VICTORIAN ROMP - A WEEKEND IN THE CUNTRY [NC, BON, EX]

Started by kaz, September 08, 2012, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPin

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 14, 2012, 11:57:14 AM
Yay! Of course we'll have you. I believe we're still looking for maids, so that's perfect. As for the posting frequency, I think it's a little quicker than the submarine but not quite as fast as the asylum can get. It's basically go at your own pace and enjoy it.

Well stated.

RedEve

Name: Beatrice O’Connell

Role: Maid

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: Beatrice is ¾ Irish and ¼ Asian. Her maternal grandfather lived and worked in Singapore before returning to Britain with his Chinese wife, hence her slightly exotic look.

Background: The O’Connell’s come from a long line of service staff that have worked for old and powerful families in Britain and the colonies alike. It was only natural for Beatrice to follow in her parents footsteps. She was in the employ of Lord and Lady Darlington (who were also her parents patrons) until the age of 21, upon which the opportunity to move to the Henshaw estate presented itself. Wanting a change of scenery, Beatrice gladly took the chance to move Houses. She quickly discovered that the Henshaws had more… liberal ideas than the prim and proper Darlingtons, but it has only made her employ there more interesting and eventful.

Characters Likes: Beatrice is proper on the outside, but she had more than her occasional roll in the hay with the proverbial stablehand at the Darlington estate. Now that she lives at a House where frivolous activities are prevelant, her passionate nature hasn’t subsided.

Ons/Offs: In this game, preferably nothing too extreme. I have no doubt that Beatrice will be used … ahem… for rough sex, which is fine, but not looking for anything too violent (like beatings, knives, whippings, …). However all three of her orifices are off course at the service of her masters and their noble guests. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

PigPin

*stares contently at Beatrice* I like her...yummy.

RedEve

Quote from: PigPin on September 14, 2012, 12:18:42 PM
*stares contently at Beatrice* I like her...yummy.

Oh Noes, she's come under the attention of the Lord of the Manor already! :D

PigPin

With her being proper on the outside would she have kept the company of any of the Henshaw men outside of this weekend?
Also is this her first or second weekend party?

RedEve

Quote from: PigPin on September 14, 2012, 12:23:16 PM
With her being proper on the outside would she have kept the company of any of the Henshaw men outside of this weekend?
Also is this her first or second weekend party?

She would not turn down the Henshaw men if they approached her with naughtiness in mind. :D

The idea is that she has been in their employ for a year. How many such weekends would they have organized over that period?

JinxedMinx

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 14, 2012, 09:34:43 AM
I know I personally prefer all characters to be at least 18, but it's up to Kaz, Minx. But yeah. Just get up bios, and we'll take a look. ;)
I can't post a character on my phone while at work but she will be 18 or 19.  She will just make a slightly younger looking fellow. 

Now I can't wait to go home and get this started.  :)

Clio

Quote from: JinxedMinx on September 14, 2012, 12:26:42 PM
I can't post a character on my phone while at work but she will be 18 or 19.  She will just make a slightly younger looking fellow. 

Now I can't wait to go home and get this started.  :)

Cool. I'm looking forward to it. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

PigPin

Quote from: RedEve on September 14, 2012, 12:25:33 PM
She would not turn down the Henshaw men if they approached her with naughtiness in mind. :D

The idea is that she has been in their employ for a year. How many such weekends would they have organized over that period?

This kind is an annual thing if I'm not mistaken but doesn't mean they couldn't have had a few interesting Friday or Saturday evening gatherings, just an single evening event.

RedEve

I guess this is her first weekend then, though she might have experienced and witnessed other such events, only on a smaller scale?

A question: are the staff paid more than they would be at another House for their participation in the fun and their discretion on the matter?

PigPin

Yes very much so.

I hinted at that in one of my post.  I would say so.  It allows the Lord to use them as pawns in his games.

luphawk

I like the new made.

Minx, you haven’t even posted the sheet for your stable girl and I’m already thinking of having Richard check on his stallion.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

JuliettaRossi

Ooooh....Why haven't I checked the group games for the past few days!! How about a kitchen girl? *grins*

Name: Dahlia Stevens

Role: Kitchen help

Sexuality:
Why limit flirtations?

Appearance:
Brown hair, green eyes. Thin build but still quite curvy where it most counts! 5'3"

Background:
Dahlia was born in a fishing town called Hastings on the south side of England. Her family moved out of the town proper and into the countryside once she was born, having two boys after her. Having very little opportunity, she was under her mother's arms learning to cook, later, finding a bit of pay by working in a bakery. This led to a job with the Henshaws. She hasn't had much schooling but is quite bright - her mother taught her to read at an early age and she likes to sneak a look at the books and papers in the library when she is able.

Characters Likes:
Baking, cooking, men, women, the rare opportunity for a long bath or a stroll outside in the gardens and sneaking into the library.

Ons/Offs:
Major Ons~ Domination (men over women), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Slight Pain, Bondage, Age Differences, Multiple Male Partners, Exhibitionism, Vaginal Sex, Swallowing, Squirting, Intelligent Partners, Older Men
Major Offs~ Vore, Gore, Death, Anything bathroom related

Anything Else:
She's played around...likes to make the men of the house smile...and some of the women too - whether it be by some delicate sugar dusted confection, or well...more decadent endeavors.

PigPin

Oh my Julietta, anyone else want to heat things up in the kitchen?  Another good example of why the Henshaws have midnight snacks.

JuliettaRossi

*curtsies slightly with a grin* Available morning, noon, and night...not just limited to midnight snacks ;)

PigPin

To all those who are already Kaz approved but have not inserted your character into play, please do so at your convenience.  Christa is putting together fixing up our list of characters.

To all those awaiting Kaz approval, please hold tight.  She will get you each of you and give you a once over  ;D , but in the mean time your additions to the party are looking good and tasty to the Henshaws and guests.

Thank you all for the interest and looking forward to seeing you in the Cuntry.

kaz

Oh my goodness....why do I have to work? So much goes on when I'm not around.

Love the new characters, all approved. Christa & PigPin, feel free to approve characters, you can see the sort to characters acceptable. 

At work still, but trying to catch up.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

PigPin

*gets out approval stamp* You got it Boss Lady.  *looks for characters to stamp*

I'm sure between the two of us, we'll make things a hard-on for you easier...i meant easier  :-[

Stannous

Quote from: PigPin on September 14, 2012, 01:22:29 PM
Oh my Julietta, anyone else want to heat things up in the kitchen?  Another good example of why the Henshaws have midnight snacks.

I'm a cook also, so this can only go well.  ;D

edit: finally put my character into play.

GordyLang

Name: Lady Minerva Evars

Role: Single

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Appearance:
Minerva is a mixture of Irish and English (50/50 to be precise). Minerva has bright red hair that match well with her full painted red lips. Minerva’s hair reaches past her shoulders and she’s about average height. Minerva has hazel eyes and is very sensual with her appearance (curvaceous and busty.)

Background:
Minerva was once a vibrant woman who wished to be a school teacher, until the death of her parents and she was forced to live on her own. Minerva grew into her beauty and learned to use her beauty to her advantage. Minerva learned the art of seduction from an estranged aunt who owned a brothel; this art lead to Minerva’s first husband Edgar (a wealthy banker). After Minerva lost a child through a miscarriage, she vowed to live her life only through satisfaction. After the death of Edgar, Minerva inherited Edgar's money and now lives life through hours of sex or pursuing her study in the arts.

Characters Likes:
Singing, playing the cello, sex (with both men and women), reading, writing, painting

Ons/Offs:
On’s: Oral, domination (men over women, or women over her), intelligent partners, vaginal sex, bondage, older men, exotic women, blood.
Off’s:  Rape, violence,  anal, scat, urination, gore

Clio

GordyLang

Clio

GordyLang

The woman in black, I meant to put she has dark red hair. Sorry,I typed this all rather quickly.

Clio

Oh, ok. Well, as far as I'm concerned, she's approved. Just make sure that everyone knows she's off limits for rape. :)