Looking for master/dom (Female for Male)

Started by AbbyCakez, September 03, 2014, 11:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbyCakez

Hello!! I'm interested in rping a Master/Dom relationship! This is my favorite topic to rp I just love finding a good master and pleasing him! ROMANCE IS A MUST <3

Please look at my O/Os I can be pretty open to somethings but there are some things that are easy mistakes that are huge turn offs for me :( Also Please be willing to spend time on your post around 3-5 good paragraphs would be nice. I can only post ones a week, due to work and school, but I will try to post often on my days off.

The story, My character would be a goodytooshoes but someone who is about to break free from that.
She will be from a small town, religious family, and with a very strict upbringing(I can totally relate to that). She will meet your character at school either a regular student or a professor up to you. I do enjoy guys being at least a year older no more then 10 however. I want her to be going through either a breaking point or starting a rebellious phase. I do want a dominant partner but it would also be nice if we could have switch moments. I'm thinking your character sees her stealing or drinking and just steps in to help stop her spiral out of control. He can teach her the pleasures in being submissive from the freedom and restrain it gives. Kind of like in a way both showing her the world she has been missing this time and showing her that rules don't have to be boring. They can be fun if you do them for the right reasons, like wanting your master happy.

Please message me for more details or if you have any ideas this is still very raw! Thanks for reading!! :)

AbbyCakez

Like being his submissive wouldn't mean that she was powerless but she would have the power of safe words or the power to chose hard limits or soft limits :)

Also maybe your character could either be wealthy or on scholarship so it could be either way I could see both her role and the males being fun to develop both emotionally and sensually!