New Harrisville Falls - looking for F for secret brothel game

Started by RedEve, November 05, 2011, 09:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rahatngt

As always another sexy redhead Christa :)

Red, I had been very busy with an office tour and too tired to think and post of my new char. My official duty is over and returning home in a couple of days, so I will hopefully be able to post a character and join in a few days.

RedEve

Quote from: Miyu on February 24, 2012, 10:19:13 PM
I was wondering what do you needed in term of brothel jobs?

More girls are welcome, but we also could use a new bartender. Might be interesting if it's a woman. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

We really need some more male characters to play the clients. If you are interested, PM me or leave an expression of interest in this thread. :)

Moon Hound Hati

Ready to jump in any time you want. But you said I should wait, so... I will. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

RedEve

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on February 26, 2012, 05:23:47 AM
Ready to jump in any time you want. But you said I should wait, so... I will. :P

Approved and added to the character thread. Feel free to post whenever you are ready. :p

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Clio

I recruited Dirigible, but he put his application in the OOC. Sorry that I didn't have him post in here, as I didn't link him.

EDIT:

Never mind. He's approved! Yay!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

RedEve

Still looking for some more players, both girls and clients are welcome, but we could definitely use some more clients. :)

GaGa88

I can vouch for the fun factor :) It's a fun game, we just need some more players. Girls and clients are both welcome to apply!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Firefighter8346

I am still interested in playing, here is my character.

Name: John Williams "Smokey"
Daytime job or occupation: Fire Chief
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Client
Bio: John Williams grew up in New Harrisville Falls, his dad was the fire chief, and his grandfather before him, so when his dad died in a fire the other fire fighters decided to let John take the place as the new Chief, after all, who would know the department better than someone who grew up in it.  John was a good kid and had never really been "smooth" with girls.  He saw the lights on the way back from a call one night and decided to check it out.
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

On the job.
9/11/01-9/11/11
Never Forget
All Gave Some, Some Gave All

GaGa88

I like him :) we'll see what Red has to say though.

RedEve

Quote from: Firefighter8346 on May 07, 2012, 10:01:36 PM
I am still interested in playing, here is my character.

Name: John Williams "Smokey"
Daytime job or occupation: Fire Chief
Bio: John Williams grew up in New Harrisville Falls, his dad was the fire chief, and his grandfather before him, so when his dad died in a fire the other fire fighters decided to let John take the place as the new Chief, after all, who would know the department better than someone who grew up in it.  John was a good kid and had never really been "smooth" with girls.  He saw the lights on the way back from a call one night and decided to check it out.
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

On the job.

Approved. :)

Elias

Name: John Darcy
Daytime job or occupation: Congressman
Bio: He discovered Fucking Gulch by accident while he was on one of his whirlwind tours promoting small town America, hes looking to bring a pipeline through the tiny town, and while he was out looking for somewhere to unwind he discovered Fucking Gulch, hes been hooked ever since. Its super secret policy has also aided him a great deal and hes happy to enjoy the company. He has a picture taken in this town more than any other!
Appearance:

GaGa88

Clio

Do we need more girls? I'd be willing to make a second one if so.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

JackWhite

There's still a girl waiting for a man to play with, Christa

RedEve

Quote from: Elias on May 17, 2012, 10:56:30 AM
Name: John Darcy
Daytime job or occupation: Congressman
Bio: He discovered Fucking Gulch by accident while he was on one of his whirlwind tours promoting small town America, hes looking to bring a pipeline through the tiny town, and while he was out looking for somewhere to unwind he discovered Fucking Gulch, hes been hooked ever since. Its super secret policy has also aided him a great deal and hes happy to enjoy the company. He has a picture taken in this town more than any other!
Appearance:

Approved!

Duchess

Duchess

Quote from: Duchess on May 19, 2012, 07:55:10 AM
Name:Sasha (Victoria Windsor)

Daytime job or occupation: Legal Secretary (Secret=Private investigator)

Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:Prostitute

Bio: 
Victoria a petite slender beauty, whose graceful walk turn heads everywhere she passes by was returning back home after spending a long time away at college.An Outgoing, Intelligent, Confident and a bit naive but strong minded, passionate, extrovert and outspoken girl. one of those effortless cool girls, charming smart and ambitious. Yet sometimes she could be extremely rude, impatient, and too much of a people pleaser.

After finishing her college out side of town and still being too young with few experience in the area she wanted to persue, Victoria had to find a way to still become a licensed investigator by working under a Law firm to obtain experience. Knowing the towns lawyer through her family, she knew it was time to return back home. It was easy to obtain the job as the lawyers personal legal secretary. Having been away for so long, many stuff has changed, especially the places to go in her free time.

one day going through the files at her job, she saw hidden under a pile of papers, a case map awaiting to be shredded. a single picture wasn't properly tucked inside the map and the big bright high lighted words capture her attention; “Fucking Gulch”.
Why it was being shredded, it was a recent case? thoughts were flying in her mind and the curiosity won this time, she had to go look have a look for herself.

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide