It's tough being a princess. (female required) [MUL, N/C]

Started by Royler, July 05, 2009, 09:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Royler

You are a princess. Your father, an impotent King, has been deposed in a coup by a internal group led by a much more conniving and power hungry noble. There has been little upheaval due to the poor rulership exercised by the former King, and most of the former royal family have been chased away or switched allegiances.

Everyone who ever had to visit the castle hated you, though. Your character is a bit of a bitch, and used her status to great effect in antagonizing anyone she came across. Deciding to kill two birds with one stone, the new King has adopted you into his family for the sole purpose of marrying you off to another, more powerful kingdom in the interests of securing his fledgling nation.

No husband could possibly be good enough for your character, and so therefore it makes no difference whether he be a charming prince or a savage, bestial orc warlord. In this case, your princess would be 'married' off to the latter. Married in quotes because orcs have no concept of male-female marriage, preferring slavery and harems to partnership and monogamy.

The part of this princess will be best written by someone who's a remorseless masochist who wishes to experience degradation, violence, forced sex, pain and whatever else might appeal to the chieftain of a dumb greenskined beast race. There might be mild headgames, but most of the challenge will be simply keeping a shred of dignity in the face of unbridled abuse. Remember, Orcs have a deep resentment of everyone, not least of all the handsome, civilized, arrogant race of man.

PM or post if interested.

CassieBear

I'd be willing to try this. I don't have much knowledge on Orcs other than what my boyfriend has told me and what I have read as for comics and whatnot. But I've been in a merciless mood and would love to try and roleplay this. If you're interested in roleplaying with a novice in orcs, then by all means, PM me. ^_^
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4