"Allergic to sex? It really can happen"

Started by Paradox, August 27, 2009, 02:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Revolverman

I know some people who when they orgasm, get painful headaches.

God, that must suck.

jouzinka

Well, people are allergic to all kinds of things, including food, why should semen, or whatever it really is, be different?

I can just as well imagine it the other way around - a man being allergic to the fluid of woman's vagina (or maybe rather over-sensitive to the acid environment there).
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Paradox

Quote from: jouzinka on August 27, 2009, 04:19:10 PM
Well, people are allergic to all kinds of things, including food, why should semen, or whatever it really is, be different?

I can just as well imagine it the other way around - a man being allergic to the fluid of woman's vagina (or maybe rather over-sensitive to the acid environment there).

Yeah; I wasn't saying it was any different by posting this. I just thought it was interesting, especially the difference between seminal fluid and sperm since that means that even someone with a vasectomy would still trigger a woman's allergies since seminal fluid is still released during orgasm, even without the semen.

RV- They usually don't give me headaches; however, when I already have one-- especially a migraine-- orgasms make it twice as worse for some reason.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Torch

Quote from: Paradox on August 27, 2009, 08:30:09 PM
RV- They usually don't give me headaches; however, when I already have one-- especially a migraine-- orgasms make it twice as worse for some reason.

That's actually quite common for migraine sufferers. I would guess it has to do with the rise in blood pressure during orgasm.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Sabby

Quote from: jouzinka on August 27, 2009, 04:19:10 PMa man being allergic to the fluid of woman's vagina (or maybe rather over-sensitive to the acid environment there).

Now I have a mental image of an acidic vagina with rows of razor sharp teeth...

Marguerite

Thanks Para, I need to find an article about sex for my Sex & Relationships class.

-Smiles-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Paradox

Quote from: Sabby on August 27, 2009, 09:34:51 PM
Now I have a mental image of an acidic vagina with rows of razor sharp teeth...

Having fantasies of skull-banging that thing from Alien? You poor sick little boy.

Mathim

South Park thought of it first.

Anyway, that sounds really weird. I mean, it's from a human body and it's necessary for reproduction. Evolutionarily, that doesn't seem plausible. But then neither do a lot of other biological things.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

jouzinka

Yeah; I wasn't saying it was any different by posting this. I just thought it was interesting, especially the difference between seminal fluid and sperm since that means that even someone with a vasectomy would still trigger a woman's allergies since seminal fluid is still released during orgasm, even without the semen.

I wasn't implying that posting this was anyhow redundant or whatever. I find the topic interesting as well; just wanted to add my two cents...
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Satnslillgrl

Same for me Para. If I even have a little headache, an orgasm will turn it into a full-blown migraine. Interesting article. I have a friend that's allergic to just about everything, so I'll have to ask her about this. Lol.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Bayushi

Quote from: Satanslillgirl on August 29, 2009, 12:06:22 AMSame for me Para. If I even have a little headache, an orgasm will turn it into a full-blown migraine.

I was the same, SLG. However, apparently having a ruptured brain aneurysm cured me of migraines. Go figure!

But now I really have to FEAR headaches.

Best part about that article was the bit about Nasophilia. Double-Yew Tee Eff? :o

Kurzyk

Here's a piece on wikipedia on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coital_cephalalgia

I've found it to be a release of my headaches, but then most of my headaches are more from neck tension which is different.