News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

WifeHeather

About ten minutes ago I was completely naked  ;), but I slipped into a comfortable, pink cashmere robe :)

Josietta

A black ribbed turtleneck (that is so cuddly warm) tucked into my dark denim jeans. A black leather belt with a medium sized silver buckle. A cream colored very soft wool lined vest is pulled over my turtleneck and zipped up bout 3 inches from the top. My piggies are covered by a pair of cream colored socks and a pair of black wedge heeled leather ankle boots that zip up the side, with the hem of my jeans tugged over the top.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

mannik

I'm wearing a black, Pink Floyd "welcome to the machine" t-shirt. Some baggy jeans with a tear in the left knee. Grey boxers that extend past my knees so they are visible through the tear...and naked piggies as they seem to be called now...

Oh, and my glasses. I can't be seen without my glasses (Ha ha...Johnny Bravo joke.)

Bliss

A long black button-down blazer over a neon lime green strap style sleeveless shirt, close fitted, with a flaring A-line calf-length skirt that I made out of a rescued 1980's dress that is an abstract pattern of pink and purple pansies with green leaves and random splotches of blue on a dark blue background. Green heels. Hair's twisted up with a black hairstick.

For the triviahounds, the word "green" appears thrice in the preceding paragraph, and was initially spelled wrong two of the three times it was typed, and in two different ways.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Black, knee-high, high heeled boots-- yes, with zippers-- under gray low rise, wide leg trousers with a white, 3/4 length sleeve boat-neck tunic. 

These new earrings!   Happy birthday to me!

Oh! And look, I'm also wearing a new avatar!
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

(A) I want to be Maeven's size and live in her closet so I can wear all her awesome outfits.
(B) Oooh, shiny! Very nice!
(C) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on November 17, 2008, 08:52:30 AM
(A) I want to be Maeven's size and live in her closet so I can wear all her awesome outfits.
(B) Oooh, shiny! Very nice!
(C) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*dance* You can come live in my closet ANYTIME!

Quote from: Stattick on November 15, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
You know, in my fantasies, I always prefer women that are either dressed really sexy, or dressed in some sort of "hawt" alternative fashion. Yet the shear exuberence that I read in to your replies here with what sounds like relatively mundane clothing always brings a smile to my face. And now, with this particular post, this oh, so down to earth form of unintended sexyness, you've now surpassed in my own mind's eye the sexyness of anything else that I remember anyone else posting in this thread. Because you so obviously don't exagerate what you're wearing, since you're so obviously truthful here, the simple fact that you're dressed in a sexy fashion for what's likely to be entirely mundane reasons and just happened to post now and become aware of it, are all reasons why you're spiking my hawtness meter into the red. I hope that you take this as the shameless drunken flattery that it is, and enjoy the attention in the way that it's intended, have a good blushing giggle, and go about your day, snickering or flushing just a tiny bit in the cheeks when my words happen to press themselves into your memory.

Me, I'm having a pretty nice b-day. I'm a bit drunk, and I've broken away from the family for a bit to come onto E, which I feel is akin to a second family. Never before have I had a birthday that's been so nice in terms of people that I know wishing me well, and people that I barely know but like wishing me the same as well.

I'm wearing a bit of a flush on my cheeks from some good Irish whiskey. Being part Irish, I take this as a matter of pride that I'm drinking Irish, and the not the cheap American piss water produced domestically. I'm wearing a goofy smile, as I have been for much of the day from all of the kind words I've received on E this day, which marks my 36th year of existance. As usual, I'm wearing mostly black (including the jeans, socks, underwear, and glasses)... I never bothered to change out of my work shoes, so my feet are covered by brown suede casual-semi dressy shoes. I'm wearing a comfy dark green tee shirt that's got wolves on it. I really love wolves. Although my Ex decided that my totem animal was The Bear, I've always had a love for wolves, and I likely always will. I think that Wolf was my first totem, and I think that she might have been right that Bear was my second totem. I just got a hair cut yesterday, and trimed my goatee down to being nicely short and trim, and so I'm looking pretty sharp at the moment, but not in the traditional GQ way. I don't go for that kind of look except when I must, but on the rare occations when I must, I pull it off and own it.

Anyhow, I'm obviously inebriated, and rambling, so I'll finish this long winded piece before it finishes me, and while I still have the sensitivity to type. Besides, the steaks are done, and it's time to go sink my pointed wolfish teeth into a nice piece of bloody red meat. And only because I'm like this when I'm drinking, I love each and every one of you that reads this. May the Gods and Goddesses hold and protect each and every one of you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Now.... that's just full of all sorts of good things.

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

If Bliss lives in Maeven's closet, does that mean that later, Bliss is going to come out of the Maeven-closet?

Maeven

Quote from: Kalen on November 17, 2008, 09:13:59 AM
If Bliss lives in Maeven's closet, does that mean that later, Bliss is going to come out of the Maeven-closet?

It's the newest trend. Didn't you hear?

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Quote from: Maeven on November 17, 2008, 09:16:46 AM
It's the newest trend. Didn't you hear?

I came out of the Maeven closet ages ago.  *stoops and grovels*

MusicNeverDies

A long button down baseball jersey, and short shorts. Comfy comfy!

Caity

Too much:

PJ shorts, blue panties, black sportsbra, pink shirt...

I sooo don't match.  I'm wearing half of two outfits.  :P

Caedy

My work pants + a second pair of pants beneath (is f'in cold when you don't have heat and the temp is in the 50's).  Undershirt, bra and panties all white, and a sweater while my work shirt is in the dryer :)
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Bliss

Black 3/4 sleeve boatneck tunic with slit sides, tan extra wide legged trousers that seriously need to be hemmed because if I wear them with anything shorter than my 4 inch round toe double thin buckle heels, they pool on the floor.

Naturally, am wearing said heels.

Also have on a gorgeous green wool peacoat that is keeping me warm in the subfreezing temperatures. Hair is up in a twist held with a black hairstick, and I am wearing earbobs for the first time in ages - flat wooden chocolate brown O shapes with a stylizes floral pattern picked out in tan, dangling from brass wire hooks.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stattick

Quote from: Bliss on November 18, 2008, 07:05:24 AM
Black 3/4 sleeve boatneck tunic with slit sides, tan extra wide legged trousers that seriously need to be hemmed because if I wear them with anything shorter than my 4 inch round toe double thin buckle heels, they pool on the floor.

Naturally, am wearing said heels.

Also have on a gorgeous green wool peacoat that is keeping me warm in the subfreezing temperatures. Hair is up in a twist held with a black hairstick, and I am wearing earbobs for the first time in ages - flat wooden chocolate brown O shapes with a stylizes floral pattern picked out in tan, dangling from brass wire hooks.

Bliss almost always does this. I have no idea what most of the above actually means, but if I knew something about fashion, different cuts for clothes, and all that, what she wrote would likely make perfect sense and paint a vivid and accurate picture. Instead, I always just make up in my own mind what things like a "boatneck tunic" might be or look like, because I haven't the foggiest idea. I suppose that it makes me lazy that I don't Google it, but I never, ever do. Clothes just aren't important enough for me to do that. I had one fashionista just exclaim in horror when I told her that the shirt that I was wearing was like 7 years old and used to be black, and then she pointed out to me that I shouldn't wear it with my pants, as the shirt was faded at an uneven rate to the pants... both had started black, and the pants were still close to it, but the shirt could be described as nothing other then a dark grey. Not that I mind fashionistas by any means, but it's just an alien and therefore interesting thing to me. I can't help but marvel that some people care about such things, and that in that particular feild, that their knowledge will always be at least a thousand times greater then mine. Of course, being a geek, I usually find that kind of knowledge, even of a subject that I care naught about, to be attractive...

Gawd I drive women crazy when they come with me to go clothes shopping. I think it's the proud arrogence I display. I'm ultra picky, but utterly unknowledgeable about anything fashion related, and so I usually end up with one to several women, possibly a few fashionable gay guys, and usually a couple of store employees all trying to explain why my monkey suit pants (slacks) can't be the purest deepest black along with the shirt that I picked out, and usually going about crazy when I start asking them why I need penny catchers on the bottoms of pant legs (that's what I call those silly cuffs they put down there), or why I must wear a noose around my neck, and do they come in a deeper shade of black (a tie)... and on, and on, and on.
O/O   A/A

Bliss

Well, if it helps I could do it this way:

Shirt

Pants

Shoes

Coat

Hair (a little less complicated, but roughly this)

Earrings (generally like this)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stattick

Quote from: Bliss on November 18, 2008, 09:44:25 AM
Well, if it helps I could do it this way:

Oh... I like that. Very sexy, yet conservative enough for the office thing. Hmm... but probably FAR too time consuming to post as such often.

Me, I'm wearing black jeans (I actually do own pants that aren't black jeans... I hardly ever wear them though), black sneakers, black socks, and a Dark Brown Guiness T shirt that where the logo looks ancient, but it was intensionally made so the label would look old and worn. Black rimmed wire glasses. I have no idea what color my boxer briefs are... I'm not rich enough to buy just black ones singly, so I always have to buy a package that has one or two black ones and then some other random colors. I'd guess blue plaid design... but I was wrong, they're black as my soul.
O/O   A/A

leelan

I'm wearing a white and grey striped tee shirt, jeans with white lace and jewels down the left side, black ballet flats, and the usuals underneath. oh and an orange sweater. WOW SO SESSY!! *snickers*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

A dark blue short sleeve button shirt, dark blue shorts, brown sandals, and a dark green unzipped fleece. That is what the world sees. :)
*See Pillory*

Aleksandr

Short sleeved, button up, collared blue and white collared shirt, blue jeans. Cept for my boxers, that's actually about it. XD
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Mellonlegolas

Dark brown top with some clear sparkle-y type things along the neckline and a long brown skirt, it's got nearly 8 yards of fabric in it ^.^
My ons and offs can be found here

Aleksandr

O_o 8 yards? Jeez. That's a ton!
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

HairyHeretic

Black track pants, Invader Zim t shirt.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Stattick

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 18, 2008, 07:02:33 PM
Black track pants, Invader Zim t shirt.

<3's Invader Zim. Gir's my hero.
O/O   A/A