(Soon to be) trans slave needs master

Started by craeric, November 24, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

Allright, for the first character I wanted to play- I want to play a (Unwillingly initially at least) transgender slavegirl.  I came to the site, initially, by typing overlords Zhor into Google, but I am uncertain if the chronicles of Zhor game, which started five years ago, is still at all active.  I would like it to be a kind of kinky love story, though- she begins nothing more than a sex slave, but more and more she and her master/mistress grow closer.  More and more, too, she is forced to accept, then embrace, femininity.  Never allowed pants- only a skirt.  Never allowed socks- only tights or nylons (if in a modern setting or one close  enough).  Never allowed shoes other than heels.  Perfumed.  Her hair grown long. Her name changed to a girls name (Of the master/mistress' choice of course)

The method of change could be mundane to fantastic, again I don't care.  I don't care much about the setting (Though a Gor like would would be incredible.)

Does anybody want to be this slave girls master or mistress?

Kyra tg

Yep. Zhor Sounds fun... So I've played a bit in this vein. Happy to play as a Dom. Male or rucked female / lash mistress. The later could blame you for her fate and submlimate her needs on you.

The floor is yours. A friend taking advantage of a newly ruked serum girl.