As long as there's fantasy

Started by Akkas, February 21, 2019, 12:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akkas

Hello, fellow fantasy lover! I'm assuming you are, since you've clicked this title ;D

In short: I'd like to have an RP with someone who has (a) character(s) with magic and/or fantasy elements.

Open to everyone.

Post length: short. Couple sentences to a paragraph or two.

Plot: very simple; we pick a place where both our characters could appear (examples: maybe one of them could work at a place the other often visits; maybe one of them is new in town; maybe they visit the same sports event or match).
I join in my character and you join in yours.
It can be that simple, and then we'll see what happens from there on out. We could discuss along the way where we want the story to go to.

Open to multiple characters. Like a friend or a sibling. Characters have a life of their own so feel free to make their friends etc tag along.

My potential characters:
I have many more than the ones mentioned below, so if you are interested in a different type of character, just ask.
First of all, most of these are demons. This merely means that they look like humans and have magical powers. As demons they tend to be meaner than average, though these picks are all able to have friendly, nice chats too.
I also have a few angels and good witches.
Next to these, I have a neutral category that tries to keep the balance.

Down below are some of my favorites.
Angel Hunters (a specific type of demon). As the title suggests, they are passionate about hunting angels. They wear their halos as rings. One of them is called Rilika and for her, hunting angels is a side-job. She has always been more interested in other mysteries. She made someone mad and he crippled her with dark magic. She is now interested in special people, hoping they can make a cure.
Lucas is a demon who can control the wind. He left the demon world behind him to start a life with his girlfriend, who's a witch. He got famous in his attempt to destroy all good - but that was many years ago, and he's a much better person now.
Nexa, the demon of darkness. She can conjur a darkness so deep that even light itself fades. She can even dampen other senses. She is the boss of her brother's fighting school where she teaches people to defend themselves. She is the eldest of her siblings and the wisest. People say she's one of the nicest of them too.
Sheila and Aero. These angels have been best friends forever. Sheila is a former demon and tries hard to control her anger and be a better person. Aero already is a warm and loving person. He has the power to heal.
Karma. He is one of Nexa's brothers. He always believed he was a demon, but he's not. He's actually neutral and now he's learning about his real species. As his name suggests, he likes to act as karma. His superspeed is very useful for that. He can be serious and playful.

Nyx NightBird

Hello ^^
Are you still looking for someone to roleplay with? I have a couple of fantasy OCs (I'll list them below), we could come up with a basic start plot and see how the story unfolds.
I just joined Elliquiy today and thus am not approved yet, but I'd like to roleplay and think we could come up with an intersting plot ^^

My characters:

Onyxiya: She's half vampire, half elve. She's a mysterious character, who sticks more to herself due to her experiences in her long life. She seems rather harsh on others, but actually has the heart in the right spot.

Chiyana: She's a fox-yokai and has quite an opaque character, one second she can be totally nice and sweet and the next second she's mean and mischievous.

Subaru Yamiyoru: He's the head of an old and powerful vampire clan and he behaves like it.

Please let me know if you're interested ^^

Nyx

Akkas

Hey Nyx!
Welcome on E!
I'm definitely interested.
The first plot that came to my mind was Rilika trying to get to know your OC and discover what they're capable of. She wants to fix her weak knee, but so far no one she knows is able to help. So she's certainly more interested in people from other species than her own, as they'll have different abilities. If any of your OCs were to show/do something that regular people can't, then she'd definitely go meet them.
(note: just because she's looking for a cure doesn't mean she'll have to find it :-) ) What do you think about it?

Nyx NightBird

That definitely sounds interesting and I'm all for it!  :)

Would you like a specific character of my OCs to be part of the roleplay? or should I pick one?

And what about the setting of the play? Would you prefer a historical, like medieval or victorian, or a modern setting?
I'm open for anything and pretty much anything is possible :)

Akkas

Great!  ;D I'm very excited about this!
All your OCs sound very interesting and fun in their own way, so you can pick whichever you want :)
I prefer a modern setting.
What kind of place shall we start at? City/village/nature, bar/spa/open house/... ?

Nyx NightBird

Then I'll go with Onyxiya, she's full of surprises :D

How about a small town? Rilika could end up there on her travels or might be just passing through when she hears a rumor about a girl that doesn't seem to age at all living in a small house in the forest. People think she's a ghost haunting that house so they never go near that place.

What do you think?

Akkas

I think that that's a great idea!
Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?
Because it seems to me like we've got a good starting scenario so I think we're about ready to start. I could start a new thread in the Non-Adult Roleplays forum and then we can write the story there.

Nyx NightBird

The only thing I'd like to discuss is boundaries of the roleplay. Of course everything PG13, but is there anything you're not okay with?

Akkas

So far the only things I can think of are the obvious rules of no godmodding and no killing each other's characters. Other than that... Yeah I guess I'm okay with pretty much anything. How about you?

Nyx NightBird

Same here ^^
Then let's get this started :D
I'm so excited about it  ;D

Akkas

So am I  ;D

I made the thread and called it H(a)unted, combining 'haunted house' and Rilika being a hunter.