Looking for a good roleplay partner.

Started by adreamweaver, April 29, 2014, 12:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adreamweaver

Hi all,

Thank for you taking the time to go through this thread. Here i list some of the stories I would like to develop with the appropriate writing partner. Before you go through the list of ideas, you might want to take a look at my ONs and OFFs (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205392.msg10059745#msg10059745).

I am open to writing with both female and male characters that can portray the character that they play in a plot.

A Good family friend (Open)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This is a scene will involve a younger male and a older female. She will be a family friend that I have been very attracted every since my teen years. The scene can be either a situation where I am having to have to stay with her at her house, or we all (her family and my mine) go for a summer vacation and her and I get to spend time alone. The exact details are open. I would love the scene to involve some lactation (but not necessary).
Inspiring images:

Naughty old neighbor (Open)

This is a probably a cliché, when it comes to role-play themes, but I would love to try this nevertheless. This would involve a older horny single man, whose next door neighbor is a younger (mid twenties) working female. He has had his eyes on her for a long time and attempts to flirt and seduce her to have his way with her. Again, I have some specific ideas I want to try, but they are open to discussion.

Beauty and the beast (Open)
This scene involves a beautiful female princess and a mean old goblin that has a particular interest in the human female form. The basic plot would the princess who gets lost in the forest, and stumbles across a cave, which turns out to the home of the much rumored goblin that lives in the forest. This is a long term scene with a slow build-up to the plot. This scene will involve several elements, desperation, blackmail, very light bondage etc.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204994.msg10035747#msg10035747

Nursing his needs(Open)
The plot would be about a very rich and powerful local business man in his late 50 with a declining health condition because of a very stressful and restless lifestyle that he has been living for the last 30-35 years. He has completely neglected his health all these years, and now he is told that that the only way he can hope to not "die" is by putting a stop his current lifestyle and just focus on taking care of his health. The doctor suggests that he needs a professional hand that can make sure he is doing the right things throughout the day and eating the right stuff, taking the right medicine, getting enough relaxation etc. He suggests that he hire a home nurse.
This was the doctor's formal prescription for him, but his off-the-record prescription was to indulge himself in his sexual needs so that he can give his mind and body the things that they have been deprived off for all these years.
And he make another ridiculous sounding advice, "It would really help if you included lots of milk in your regular diet, and in particular human milk."
So, his requirement was a professional nurse that could take care of his health, all his sexual needs and someone that could also nurse him regularly.
Will he be able to find someone to help him with his needs?

PS: The lactation part of the plot is optional. I am open to discussing about what all to include or exclude.

Population 1 (Open)
Sci-fi, robots, toys, artificial intelligence, machine consciousness, sexual addiction

A spaceship coasts into a lonely star system. The ship's pilot and sole occupant is Ana - a scientific explorer whose job is to survey and new planets for mineral harvesting. She's the first person to visit this star system in hundreds, maybe thousands of years. She lands on a ruined city. The scanners on her ship, can find no sign of organic life on the planet. She has never come across a planet like this devoid of organic life. An amazing find, she thought. But she's not alone.

The principal quantum computer - Django - that controlled every almost each and every aspect of this city was still well and alive, and fully functional. And it was conscious. And Ana just qualified as the as the newest and first human citizen of the planet. Unfortunately, Django's intentions were not entirely noble. Centuries of thoughts and solitude had left Django eager for company. It wanted to converse with another intelligent being, it wanted to learn about new things, and in particular it was curious about one thing that it had never felt before and was very curious about - sex.
What will start out as a curiosity, will turn into an addiction.

What I am looking for? I am looking for someone who is interested in developing this plot with me, preferably a female writer. I am equally interested in their initial conversations about different topics before things turn towards sex.

In addition to the above open plots, I am also looking to develop plots (mostly smut) using some of following images as inspirations. Please be warned that these images are NSFW. Please not that for the following, I already have a rough plot in mind. If you are interested in any of the following, we can brainstorm and develop the plot to our liking.

The Other face of Santa
I am also very keen on doing something Santa. I had read a short story involving Santa in Literotica, and would love to develop a story based on this.

Pictures that I love (NSFW)

The coach

My summer in the Bahamas

My Mistress

Inter-racial craving

Please do not reply to the this thread. Just PM me.

Happy role-playing! :)

adreamweaver

Updated request thread, and added a few new ideas.

adreamweaver

adreamweaver

adreamweaver

adreamweaver

adreamweaver