Wolves, Modern. Dark ideas FxM pairs

Started by Robins Song, May 15, 2022, 01:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robins Song

Welcome to this little thought bubble I am having at two in the morning... This might be horrible to try and write but I will give it a go.

Musing first. I have always enjoyed all types of werewolf stories and no matter what you wish to call them I tend to just called them wolves. The monster in the full moon with a animalistic desire to be wild trapped inside a human form. Beautiful and genetically perfected from human flaws yet mentally wired to be dominating forces of unnatural beings. What can I say? Being a werewolf in theory to me is kinda awesome.

Pairing suggestions. I prefer a hetero match for this and I would prefer to write the male part.

Time period. Modern works for easier access to things in story but I might be flexible with the time period.

Couple. Boy meets girl is a bit boring so lets go with boy knows girl and is absolutely obsessed with her. He's overbearing and she's untouchable to everyone but him. Period. The intensity is also too much and it can piss off anyone to be seen as property (I suppose). They are on and off but they've never actually gone as far as taken to mating, fucking, making love... take your verbage anyway you like. (Promise I can be eloquent too. ) Having laws that prevent coupled wolves of different rank.

Mental note.. He can be of rank or she can or the both can from different packs so its all down to just our write ups.

I want true love and hard lessons learned, a slow enough burn but not too slow please I am looking for a long term partner before this story idea, but reach me and we will talk more about it.
ons offsplot ideas ✦discord