Nekomimi Pet Oneshot (seeking F pet)// Closed

Started by Noire Lace, February 06, 2016, 01:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noire Lace

Hey everyone! I am currently searching for two nekomimi pet oneshots based on the info below. If our oneshot works out, however, I would be more than willing to continue the story with more oneshots or start up a plot-based roleplay.~

The roleplays I am searching for entail a frame of thinking where our characters are in a world where having nekomimis as pets is normal. The creatures themselves are considered to be an actual slave/pet class below humans. I also like the idea of including darker themes, like suggesting the pets are specifically bred to be sex toys for the richer class, or that their genes have been fiddled with to make them more subservient or "useful" to their masters.

I am very flexible with era/culture/etc., also with any other imput you would be interested in giving. If you would like to be a bunny, dog, or another mammal-based creature, just let me know; I'm not super keen on furries however (or rather, very very picky), so tread lightly with that in mind.

Lastly, I'm searching for partners who can ideally post at least once daily, & is comfortable with detailed(but not intensely so) paragraphed replies. Read up on my ons & offs & I will do the same for you.~

Female Pet:
  • MxF pairing
  • I will play a male human; firm & dominant, but caring
  • cute/submissive/rebellious/shy neko pet preferred
  • intending to be a light couple, but can start as non-con

Male Pet:
  • MxF pairing
  • I will play a female human; outwardly dominant, but likes to be sexually submissive
  • androgynous or masculine/publicly obedient/privately dominant neko pet preferred
  • mixture of light & noncon where on the surface it appears the owner is in control, but in private, the pet is dominant/sadistic

Both as Pets:
  • MxF or FxF pairing
  • I will play a female pet; mostly submissive, but dominant if futa
  • our characters will be cell mates/fellow pets/feral nekos/strays
  • light or noncon depending on the couple dynamic

Scenarios:
  • pet auction/shelter
  • human takes in stray pet
  • human joins a breeding program & their partner imprints upon them
  • give me suggestions!

Possible Nekos:

Noire Lace

reopened. message me if you are interested.