Extreme Pairings [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, July 15, 2011, 02:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I am looking for role plays that are more fantasy, supernatural, or sci-fi based.  That being said, this does not mean that it can't be a modern setting.  It can be modern, futuristic or whatever as long as there is some unrealistic twist to it.  The point of role playing is to explore the imagination and to explore what we may never actually do in real life.  The pairings and races can vary greatly depending on what you are looking for.  Please note that I am not heavy on Non-Consensual, while it may start out with it at first I would like it to form into something more than just rape or whatever.  So while I like Master/Slave pairings I am the type of dominate master that treats those he owns as pets he cares for.  I love romance just as much as I do rough sex.  Also the story/plot is just as important to me as the sex scenes since I love character development and getting caught in a good role play so this will not be purely smut.

I am only looking for a couple of these or so.  Send me a PM if you are interested and would like to discuss some ideas in detail or whatever, feel free to ask questions as well.  I am looking for role playing partners who can write a few paragraphs each post, being a bit detailed and descriptive...sort of to match my own posts.  Pairings, plot, setting, kinks, fetishes, and everything else about the story is open to talk about.  That being said, I am only willing to play the male role here and I am looking for female partners.

Here is a list of races I am willing to work with and mix and match pairings:

-Demon
-Angel
-Furry
-Anthro
-Elves and fantasy beings alike
-Werewolves and beings alike
-Dragons
-Aliens
-Creatures of the Fae
-Humans
-Humanoid Beings
-Shapeshifters
-Any supernatural, fantasy, or sci-fi creatures really.

I do have some pictures that I like to use for certain characters and for certain races that I can show you if interested.  I don't bother posting them here because most are NSFW and I have quite the collection as well.  They are available upon request and I often use them for character description or reference but they are also good for inspiration and ideas.

It can be Extreme and contain some of the items listed below, however it is not limited to only these and it does not have to have all of these.  I am open for for discussion, just hit me up with a PM.  I have very few limitations and offs and not all of my Ons/Kinks/Fetishes have to be incorporated either I am willing to work it out with you as long as you are willing to allow and provide at least some of what I want.

-Cervical Penetration (Unrealistic of course...with these pairings though we are going to ignore reality a bit)

-Large Penis (Pretty much as long and thick as you want it...complete with a huge set of testicles)

-Stomach Bulge (Caused from a large Penis penetrating the Cervix and pressing into the womb)

-Multiple Penis (My Character could have more than one, maybe sprout some like tentacles, or maybe produce clones of himself for some multiple penetration...gangbang?  This is definitely not required though, I'm more than happy with just one.)

-Deep Throat (Also on the unrealistic side since we will be dealing with a large endowment)

-Excessive Semen (A large package calls for a large load, right?  How much is up for discussion...)

-Anal (It can be fun to explore from time to time, also a bit on the unrealistic side since it will be a large insertion...rimming can be included and if you are a female that likes to explore a man anally as well then I have no problem with that)

-Squirting (I love female ejaculation, making it wet and messy, goes with the excessive semen too)

-Light cum inflation (Going with excessive semen, filling her up so much with the load that it stretches her womb, causing her stomach to bulge and inflate a bit...temporary of course)

-Size difference (With this I mostly mean my male being rather large compared to the female)

-Watersports (this is a maybe...I am open to it but definitely can go without it, depends what you are comfortable with)

-Bloodplay (very little, and it also depends on the situation and scenario...usually meant for vampires and demons or if the sex gets a little too rough)

Of course there can be more added, these are just some things I would like to take in consideration for such pairings.  Also not all of the above have to be incorporated.  You may check my Ons/Offs for a more complete and detailed list.  If you have some ideas, a pairing in mind and what not...just send me a PM, ask me some questions you are not sure about and whatever else and we can go from there.  I am very open and cooperative and I can make great compromises.

dakabn

You have quite a bit of ideas there. Do you have any that you prefer more?

Dray

No not really...it just all depends on the plot and pairing I suppose.  I guess my favorite type of races to play are along the lines of demons/dragons/werewolves...and sometimes vampires as long as I get to use my own kind and it fits with the story...they will never sparkle