Causal role-play

Started by Snowangel, May 12, 2012, 02:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on May 14, 2012, 06:52:10 PM
*hugs* I'm sorry Tsumi...
Its fine. I just wanted to make myself more approachable and seemed to have gotten caught up in the eagerness of a new and promising playground. I'm sure that I will still see you around though. I cant see them turning you away.

DarkNevaeh

I thought they wouldve approved you for sure

Snowangel

If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on May 14, 2012, 06:58:37 PM
I thought they wouldve approved you for sure
Apparently me kidnapping everyone is frowned upon by the higher ups. That's one of the only real faults I see. My role play form is in good shape and I can hold an intellectual conversation on a wide array of subjects with the best of them, so perhaps that was the fault they found.

Who knows. They said the decisions were final but maybe Its better this way. My sex rp is seriously out of practice anyway. It was nice to have a greatly budding story though.

gaggedLouise

"Kidnapping everyone" sounds like a strange reason. I didn't see anything like that in the threads we were in touch at yesterday, and I didn't take it as any serious threat when you tossed a typical Tony Soprano line at me. I'm sorry you got a (temporary) thumbs-down, Tsumi.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: gaggedLouise on May 14, 2012, 08:43:27 PM
"Kidnapping everyone" sounds like a strange reason. I didn't see anything like that in the threads we were in touch at yesterday, and I didn't take it as any serious threat when you tossed a typical Tony Soprano line at me. I'm sorry you got a (temporary) thumbs-down, Tsumi.
Temporarily lasts six months. I find it funny that my entire maturity evaluation is based on how I interact in situations where mature natured people are the ones goofing off or that I'm asked questions that require no serious answer. I simply joined in with my own brand of playing. Besides, in six months you will all have found much better role plays and found your permanent partners to play with. I will keep slumming in the non adult sections and hope I find some rps that aren't moved. But none the less, my character has been called into question so I clearly need to pull out of the situations that have been common since I got here.

DarkNevaeh

Snow, with Tsumi banned, what do you want to do?

Snowangel

I have no clue. Do you have any ideas?

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

We can continue, Damien and Rayme...and we can talk to deerly when she comes back later, maybe 'replace' the roommate?  Saeko was a friend that was staying and Morgana is the new roomie?

Snowangel

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

DarkNevaeh

Tsumi?  welcome back! 

Tsumi Okazaki

Thanks Dark. What can I say? I'm as resilient as a cockaroach and as elusive as an elven maiden. Twice as pretty as the last. lol

BladeDancer

Glad to have you back, Tsumi! Snow, Nev, is this still an active roleplay? Trying to decide how to enter because I still like the idea of this one.

AidenWhite

Could I perhaps join?

Name: Andrew Berlin (Andy)
Race: Caucasian
Place of Origin: Germany
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 LB, 79 kg
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: right eye is blue, left eye is green.

My character is a rich boy (possible next door neighbor?) who plays loud heavy metal music, plays the guitar and uses his wealth haphazardly. He has no parents because the German government took him and trained him to be a super soldier to fight for them as they plan WWIII. (too farfetched, over the top, for this rp? If so please inform me). He gets his wealth from a very generous stipend from the German government, approximately 300,000€ a month.  He was involved in many life scarring experiments which is why he is very closed and does not interact with others. He is on an undercover mission spying on the government( of whatever country this is) and he is posing as a sophomore college student with a major in Foreign Languages and a minor in archaeology.
(Side note: if this does not fit and could never possibly fit into this role-play, I can always change the details you find to be in question)
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.