Two new ideas (MxF)

Started by swiggy3000, September 09, 2011, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Okay I have a few new ideas for stories thanks to some new time on my hands thanks to my life stabilizing.

The first would involve a role play where a man and woman are dating the age range can be talked about. Then due to something, maybe seeing old pictures of his girlfriends or meets up with an old friend who obsesses over weight (once again just loose ideas). At any rate she develops an eating disorder and it's kind of how they try to keep their relationship afloat while dealing with this problem.

Another story that I feel the need to put out there is one where a woman has a curse placed on her that forces her to eat and gain weight. This can go a lot of ways and if interested contact me for more information.

One last idea I had is something that has to do with a celebrity or TV show character. Basically it's something that's pretty open I just want something with a celebrity and message me if you want more information on this one.

Please PM me if interested in either of these if you post here it'll probably be ignored.

swiggy3000

Okay adding one new idea.

Aliens are really and they've come to Earth. Their mission to harvest humans as a food source. They have little need for anything else when they take over planets but the aliens love the taste of new meat. This can go a few different ways. You and myself as a pair of humans on the run from these monsters that wish to eat us.

If interested please PM.

swiggy3000

Okay these are the last two need ideas I have for the time being but they both have to do with songs. They're both Springsteen songs and they just both seem to inspire me when it comes to RP ideas.

The first one is 'Girls in Their Summer Clothes'

Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes

and the second one is 'Racing in the Street'

Bruce Springsteen: RACING IN THE STREET

If either song seems to inspire you then please shoot a PM. These are vague ideas that need to be talked about first as it's more dependent on the person I'm playing them with other fully fleshed out ideas. So I'm interested to hear other peoples ideas on this too.