The Honeypot{ Female & Male Spot Open}

Started by KikuLei, August 03, 2011, 10:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Kokaine,  stay safe, hopefully you'll get power back quickly. Saw that there was a massive outage out there.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

KikuLei

Vulnerable - Approved
Kirinis - Approved

Sarah Morgan

I'm definitely still interested in this game, and apologies for not seeing this sooner.  Apparently I forgot to bookmark the interest thread, but hopefully there's still room.  Ineed to refresh my memory on the character idea I had for this game, but if there's still room and you'll still have me, I'm definitely still in.

Just as a side note, you should have a PM from me Kirinis, on an unrelated issue.  I thought I'd mention it here, because I'm not sure if PMs are getting through.  Sorry everyone.

KikuLei

Bump, just trying to make sure everyone is still alive.

Sarah Morgan

Yep, I'm still here and interested, just waiting to see if I can still include Melissa in the group before I post for her.  Maybe we can say she overslept, and forgot to set her alarm or something? 

KikuLei

Hmm... I don't know we're equal on both sides. :[

Sarah Morgan

That's okay, I can wait, if you'd rather.  It's my own fault, for forgetting to bookmark the interest thread, and getting out of the habit of specifically looking for posts, when it took a while to get going.  No hard feelings on my part, and if you ever need someone new, then Melissa can be ready to jump in, no problem.  I wouldn't want to make things awkward or anything.

KikuLei

Well, you might as well join. Some men might want two girls so... :]

whtbitch4u2own

*laughs* I was just about to say that! heheh welcome aboard Sarah!
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

KikuLei

I think I might welcome one more. Another female along with Sarah and one male just in case Zame or Kirinis don't come back.

whtbitch4u2own

oo ok cool. The only thing is if you get one more F with Sarah, we will need two guys I think? right?

Also I wanted to ask you. How does the rates work? Did you have a guideline for it?
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

KikuLei

Wow, was anyone else lost in Kirinis's post? Not sure who he's talking to at all. ( Kirinis if you're reading this please clear up some confusion! You've dropped in after a lot happened.

Kirinis

I'm talking to Angelique, since I presume she's still manning the bar.

KikuLei

Ah, alright. xD Natalie and Derek are as well so I am like uh... there are two blondes...

Kirinis

No worries.  To be fair though, Jack doesn't know their names yet.  Also, I think you should probably set up a OOC thread for this. :)

KikuLei

KikuLei

Tinkertailer

Hi, I'd really like to join this :)
I thought maybe I could take over Sam if that's okay with everyone?

KikuLei

You can if you'd like, or we could say Sam ran off feeling uncomfortable if you'd like your own character? However that'd probably be unrealistic.

Tinkertailer

I'm good with taking over the original character as I think it fits the story better. That's only if everyone thinks so though. And as long as the guy who originally wrote him is okay with it, I'm not exactly sure of the courtesies involved.

lovelygirl

It's ok with me, welcome.

Hopefully we can get a few more hotties as well, lol
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Tinkertailer

Thanks for the welcome, I guess I'll wait for proper approval from KikuLei before I start posting in the main thread but othr than that I'm ready to go.

MagicalPen

Apparently you have to be a millionaire to afford this brothel. $15K for a night with one girl! Crimey!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

KikuLei

Tinker - Well, go ahead I suppose. :]

MagicalPen - Hey, I didn't make that price! xD That is all Jack right there!

Tinkertailer

Great, thanks again for letting me join in :)