Star Wars RP (M for F)

Started by kingOFcalifornication, August 02, 2010, 07:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingOFcalifornication

I'm looking to start a Star Wars RP with a female to accompany me. I'm not a picky person, so don't worry. The only thing I ask is no one-lining so we can keep it interesting.

I'm trying to keep only a very basic plot to allow the RP to go where it will. I'd like it to take place between the two trilogies, during the Great Jedi Purge. Essentially, my character (a surviving Jedi Knight) will arrive on the planet Nar Shadaa with the purpose of hiding in the planet's massive, crime-ridden cities. While here, he will come across your character who happens to be a former Padawan in hiding whose master died. My character will join up with your own from there. Of course, a romance will begin between them. After that, the details are shady. Like I said, I'm keeping the plot very malleable.

Anyone interested? Post your character bio here and a picture if you'd like.

Here's a quick overview of my character and a picture:

Fenix Elysar, born to a farm family on Dantooine, was inducted into the Order in a similar fashion to the majority of Force-users. Found at a young age as a result of his Force capabilities and brought to Coruscant to begin training. Throughout his years of training, Fenix was regarded as promising, yet threatening to the Order as a result of his very neutral, philosophical outlook on life. It earned him a 'Grey Jedi' title from many of his peers. Despite this minor disadvantage, Fenix was knighted at a relatively young age of 21. His knighthood years thus far have been extremely eventful, as his skills have led him to be assigned many duties and given the responsibility for completing many tasks. The Clone Wars also proved a successful time for him. During the Jedi Purge, Fenix was on a distant planet in the Outer Rim. He, like many others, slipped into hiding.