Mink's rp requests

Started by lingga, April 16, 2009, 08:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingga

hello! im somewhat new here and I’m looking for an rp partner and mabey a master. I’m decently literate

about me: I’m a sub all the way. I cant do dominance at all but I do all kinds of submissions. My normal one is a girl who protests and teases a lot but in the end still obeys and usually craves it, although she’ll never admit it. I love being humiliated in anyway, in public makes it all the better. I also love animals, forced to play and mate other spices is the best expressly if it’s done out side for all to see.

Lately i've been wanting to do some yuri things

Turn on:
Furry/animals
humiliation
rabbit hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=lea

Matches I’m up for. Example:{me/you}
Slave/master
Pet/owner
Assassin/victim
Victim/assassin
Maiden/dragon
Feral/discoverer

Rp’s
I’m interested in trying a unique spaceship one if someone has a suggestion. Also if you don’t like any of these but have similar interests pm me I’m always up for trying something new.

The ideas to consider are just ideas not mandatory at all and most cant be all done.
*=craveing
lately iv been wanting to eather be or be raped by a skunk\
also i really wana be forced to have sex with an actual animal
im really into anal lately
pet training

innocent game*
her and her best friend/’s are over playing truth or dare. The game begins turning dirty as they dare to remove cloths and do sexually humiliating things. After a while she is dared to let them tie her up. Suddenyly the game geoes from truth or dare to ‘fill the holes’
{can include: humiliation, animals, torture, cross dressing}

Camping trip***
so a grop of friends decide to go on a camping trip together. Wanting to be real roughers they don’t go to a normal camp site but go deep within the woods and mountains to camp alone all week. Once out there they decide there kitty friend should be the entertainment. Out in the middle of no where the feline become there pet and do what ever they want.
{can include: out doors, humiliation, pet training, orgasm denial/multiple.}

alternative camping trip- a group of friend go out camping. When one friend disappears they assume she went on ahead to the next part of the hike. The truth is she was kidnapped by big foot and spends the rest of her days being violated by him
{can be any monster]

Barn fun
This one requires me to be a cow girl. I was thinking of a scene where I’m bent over a rail and strapped to a harness to be milked. My friends are to my side. Only as I’m getting milked someone decides it would be nice to fuck me. With my strapped down I cant get away I cant even turn to see who’s in me. I was thinking after he uses me he marks me somehow so that he will know who I am and be able to do this again next time I’m being milked.{I would like the male to be a cat or some other furry on the farm]

Mouse trap****
A mouse girl of course, has a cat for a roommate. Well this cat has gone into heat and mrs. Mouse take it upon herself to satisfy the kitty. At which point the mouse forces the cat to become her slave
{idea’s to play with, -mouse can be male or female-, -mouse dresses the cat up to look like a mouse-, -cat is forced to act like a mouse or dog-]
alternate of mouse trap
mouse girl sneaks onto a farm to steal a bite to eat. shes caught by the feline farmer and forces her to pay for the items she stole though 'services'

Bad horse
The next one is beastie. A farm girl is tending to her horses when one of them gets antsy. After giving her a hard time maybe tearing a few holes in her clothing her manages to get over here and pin her against a pole or something and ends up violating her.

A simple hunt
A furry girl [usually mink, k9, or feline} is hunted in the forest, captured and turned to a pet. The hunter can be anything from a younger boy exploring the female body or older hunter bagging a different kind of game.
{idea’s to play with, -hunter has a pet dog that wants some action-, -young boy brings friends to play to-}

Bad bet
It started off as a simple poker game with her and her friend’(s) after she ran out of money it turned to strip. Soon she bet her body for a day. Well her friend was always attracted to her so he decided to use that bet to all advantages.
{idea’s to play with, -would like furry-, -forced to play with an animal, -treat her just like a pet ‘no cloths drink out of a bowl bathroom outside’-}

pm me if interested!
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

is it possible to edit these posts? o.0
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

Creeper

I wouldn't mind giving Barn-Fun a try, so long as the furries have human faces/no muzzles. If you're cool with that you can mark me down as interested.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

lingga

yep that works for me im interested

Creeper

Coolies. Could you make the opening post? I'm not sure what you had in mind for the barn.

lingga

i reallly really hate starting im sorryT.T

Creeper

lingga

lingga

i think someone shulld toltaly pay attention to me

lingga

someone should so totally claim me and make me theres

lingga

no one wants to talk to me 8crys

lingga

see this is what i don't understand, im not serpost to just talk in here, but if i don't this topic falls so far behind i don't get to meet anyone.

Lithos

Do not worry about the post falling behind so much, many people do look at older posts. Another thing is that there are some of us who do not really browse this forum actively, but rather wait for people to contact them. One thing you might do would be looking through peoples ons / offs, check their writing, and maybe send a PM if you see something that gains your interest.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Sunny

I would love to participate in the alternative camping trip rp. the beast i play could be a wolf man. (wolf ears, tail, furry in many places but the face and hands of a man. He can run on all fours and walk upright as well)
Come and play with me.

minkflavoredcheese

I am interested in the Simple Hunt rp. PM me if you're interested.

lingga

woot i feel so loved now. and yes im intersted in both you guys

Jester

I am keen too!!!

Can i pm you?

lingga

lingga