What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

Strangely, chocolate milk.

While I do drink a fair bit of milk, it's almost exclusively white milk, with nothing added.

Guess I needed a little sweet. :o

Mordred

Coffee. Lots and lots of it.
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

Acai raspberry Lifewater, but needing tea.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Mordred

Quote from: Kuroneko on August 19, 2012, 11:49:52 AM
Acai raspberry Lifewater, but needing tea.

Mmm... that sounds good. I love raspberries. *whispers.. so blueberries don't overhear*
*See Pillory*

Oniya

*whispers back*  But aren't raspberry flavored things often blue for no apparent reason?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Mordred

Quote from: Oniya on August 19, 2012, 12:35:22 PM
*whispers back*  But aren't raspberry flavored things often blue for no apparent reason?

Heh.. *scratches head* Ohhhh.. I was thinking of blackberries.. which are.. blue or purple? Or black? I just have to be careful. I haven't yet been attacked by any blueberries, although did have a questionable experience in the later part of the 1800s.. but that might have been something I slipped into my drink. I'm still trying to figure out what happened over the course of a strange few weeks in San Francisco. But damn.. I'd certainly not change one tiny moment of that trippy time.  ::)

OT: Coffee.. yet again.
*See Pillory*

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful

InvertedAgony

Oddly, Mountain Dew Voltage... Last night it was mixed with Bacardi rum and Bacardi: Dragonfruit rum o-o

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Mr Bigglesworth

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Spero

Lycana

Tea... lots and lots of tea to relax....
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Siouxsie Asylum

diamonedsky

A strawberry vanilla Sprite from Sonic
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Iuda

Breakfast tea... And it's just not bringing me round.

luphawk

water.  all I really need.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

unsustained

Spit because I have no drink right now.
-Unsustained

despickable

Lemon cordial..(so I am getting my required  water intake right?)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Mr Bigglesworth

English Breakfast Tea (Hot) and
Passion Fruit Tea (Iced)

Mordred

Soooooo typical. Coffee. The bean lurks just under my skin, I know.
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Just finished a cup of Pomegranate Tea.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

Quote from: Oniya on August 22, 2012, 09:11:54 AM
Just finished a cup of Pomegranate Tea.

Ohhhhh... that just sounds absolutely wonderful. *loves taste of pomegranate*
Here.. as always.. apart from those moments of dousing cells in icy water.. Coffee!  8-)
*See Pillory*