News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Abadeeabadee that's all folks!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Are you ok honey? o.o

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

inghippo

I call the doctor... xD

Cayenne

Aw, it frightened turtled...~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

It popped back up. :D
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Sorry but... no refills~

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Cayenne

The bruises will fade~

ONs & OFF

inghippo

I want more bruises...

Cayenne

See, the hickies align!

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Cayenne

Should I stop recording?

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Don't forget the microphone...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Cayenne

Oh, guess that's it..?~

ONs & OFF

inghippo

I was just warming-up...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

inghippo

I'm doctor, you know? xD

Cayenne

Told you, bros first!

ONs & OFF