Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soran

Lolli, you're a sweety.... have loads of mushrooms. *smiles*

Greg MD

Uh...you sure that's a good idea? I'm already feeling all floaty and she doesn't seem to need too many to begin with! *gazes at the lightsabre, reaching to touch it* Ohhh, purdy fly swatter!

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Soran

*laughs at Greg's confusion...and watches Nurse snuggle her Lolli* I shall be back...now I'm full, I need to go a quest...to find someone bad, kick his butt and steal his stuff *winks*

MzNurse

Nimmy

Soran

lol....it is, but I don't mind being Sir Chivalrous

MzNurse

Nimmy

Greg MD

*passes out from an excessive amount of french toast, bacon, and Soran's shrooms* (perfect opertunity to draw on someone's face...just sayin'...)

MzNurse

*chains him in the dungeon....for future use... :P*

Greg MD

*Begins to stir, gazing down at his bound hands and feet* Aw, that's just cold! Who the hell--?

Nimmy

Soran

*Returns from questing* Hey guys and gals, I'm up a tenner, *walks down, sees greg strung up and laughs * Yup, that's our Nurse *heads back up to go to bed*

MzNurse

*sticks tongue out at Greg and follows Soran*

Greg MD

But Nurse! *calls out, dejectedly* Wasn't I so good to you? *Major said faced guilt trip*

MzNurse

*runs back to kiss him before joining Soran*

Soran

*takes Nurses hand, goes upstairs and has a lovely snuggle*

Greg MD

*Gets very jealous very fast, begins rolling around in an epileptic fish manner yelling* "Help!" *for attention. After a while he gives up, eventually humming himself to sleep. Upon waking up begins singing* "It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all, it's a small world aaaafter all!" *way off key, loud enough to be heard up stairs where the other couple frolicks*

Soran

*Hears Greg's cries for aid, turns to Nurse during snuggle* "You are such a wicked girl....lucky me." *smiles*

Greg MD

*Uses the Matrix to produce a megaphone, hops toward it still chained to the floor, and places his lips against the mouth piece shouting,* "This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people started singin' it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singin' it forever just because! This is the song that..." *and he repeated himself over and over.*

MzNurse

Greg, honey, don't make me gag you as well. 

Greg MD

*Can't help but grin wide at the nurse's words* Would you, please? Oh don't tease me so!

Soran

*Soran is relaxed after his sleep and decides to have some sword practice*
*The sword whips through the air and cleaves the dresser in two* "oops...ah, no matter"
*Another swing ....crash... the chair is now firewood*  hope no-one notices....

MzNurse

*sends Soran out to play with the steroid Woks, goes to gag and snuggle Greg*