News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Knows my diamonds are a mans best friend.  O8)

adroitgrayman

knows the worth of her valuable treasures.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Endorphin

Has an unusual C.P.R. technique.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KikuLei

Touched my grandmother innapropriatly.

{ I'm done I can't keep up. Too sleepy. }

Endorphin

Takes bling to a whole new level!

See you next time. ;)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

KikuLei

Is TL , is there any other way to describe sexy?

Kendra

Rolo

Appearantly needs a long hot shower.  Did I mention my nic name is loofah?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

KikuLei

Doesn't know thats MY hand.  O:)

Endorphin

Must've written on her fingers since the previous photo.

rustytiger

Thinks those abs can melt butter on them.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Endorphin

Looks like she knows how to use her tongue.

TheLegionary

Bliss

is oooohshiiiiiiiiinyyyy.....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

KikuLei

adroitgrayman

is welcomed with a warm soft smile.

Nitro

Make me think of a historical romance story .~has no idea why~

KikuLei

Is cuter than anything I've ever seen.

adroitgrayman

is nice to feel being around.

Nitro

Makes me want to splash a little color on them.

KikuLei

Is asian. :o

( I am changing my avatar in the morning, I am not feeling this one anymore. :/ I want to change my user-name too , but thats not possible is it? I'd have to go through signing up all over again. )

Nitro

Quote from: KikuLei on January 03, 2011, 03:27:56 AM
Is asian. :o

( I am changing my avatar in the morning, I am not feeling this one anymore. :/ I want to change my user-name too , but thats not possible is it? I'd have to go through signing up all over again. )

Has blingage!

((go to a god/goddess and ask to have your user name changed and they will.))