X-Men (Alt universe) (Besm system game)

Started by Bloody Rose, February 15, 2011, 10:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

It's the year 2010, humanity is changing. Latest studies showed that some people had a special DNA. That DNA might be dormant for most of their lives but some strange event in the lives of this people might trigger the activation of the DNA. People show extraordinary abilities, everything from mind reading to control over a element. There been reports that in some cases people actually evolve into different shapes, anything is possible from a cat girl to a shape shifter.

The government is getting aware of this day by day and is on the hunt, the government know this people might use their power for evil and they are hunting them in order for them to get studied and later killed. It was the first time a radical move like this was made by the government with the citizens of their own nations. However two groups are slowly forming, those two groups will prove  to decide earth very future.

The first group called themselves "Ragnarok". A group of evil doers lead by the all famous criminal named Kiroshi. He is collecting people with abilities to bring the war to the government and anyone who stands in their way. However even they did not expected the second group to emerge, a group formed by Kiroshi's older brother Gekido.

The group "Sub Rosa" lead by the famous scientist Gekido was gathering young people, people with strange abilties and giving them a hope and home. The group was formed under the belief that people with abilities could become a asset to the worlds very survival and if trained to control their abilities they can even become heroes of the world. The very good leader in Gekido saw potential on young people and started gathering them.
Now with two factions and the government rising up, a war is about to take place. Who will survive? who will fall? nobody knows...

OOC: This is a BESM game, The rules and regulations will be posted now. I expect at least one paragraph per post, (not three sentences, but not less than five. I expect a certain level of literacy and I want you to actually try to write well). I understand error and mistakes, so as long as people can understand it I am fine with it. I will be awarding a 350 points to make the character sheets. Remember that if you want powers you have to buy your power and tell me what it is. Unknown power will be made by dice, and will be random. If you want to be mutated to something else let me know and I will discuss it with you so you can do it. I expect a background on each character, personality, etc etc. I want to learn as much as I can from your characters.