News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Just friends

Started by Lunarking, December 21, 2009, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf1991

Mark pulls some herbs out of his bag and hands them to everyone. "these should help the wound heal." (this is going a bit fast for me, i dont ahve time to constantly post, sorry guys, slow down if you can, if not ill just leave so im not getting in the way.)

Lunarking

Eh sighed in releif as the figure of death disappeared as blaze applied the antidote, he then broke into a cold sweat. 'thank you Blaze.."

LeighG2

Blaze smiled as Thren was OK, and then took the herbs off of Mark, who was starting to actually feel like a valuable member of the team, unlike the other wolf thing that at the moment, was probably trying to get jiggy with some villagers' leg.

"No sweat Thren, I thoughtyou were a goner then, and I couldn't have had that, I'd rather die than lose you"

She drew her sword and advanced forward into the darkness of the cave.

"Well, you guys coming or what?"

Suddenly, she tripped on some sharp jag of rock and begun a very rapid slide down what was obviously a massive diagonal crevasse, and if it hadn't been for the fear creping up in her entire body, she would have been screaming in excitement.

((Sorry dude, let's try to sort out some order, you go next, then Lunar, then me eh?))

wolf1991

(okay sounds like a deal)

Mark yelped in suprise then sursed under his breath. "gotta go help her." he sheathed his sword then slide down after his freind, hopeing that she was okay. the sand was gritty and the cave dark, between the two mark was no longer able to see by the time he got to the bottom. "Hello?" he called.

Lunarking

He sighed and picked up Blaze and hoisted her over his shoulder again.

"Apparently you can't walk at all.." He carried her until they reached a giant lake in the cave. The lake was full of a mysterious green substance,it smelled of acid.

wolf1991

Mark sniffed and smelled the acid. "ewwww." he groaned under his breath. "nasty stuff. need to find a way across I guess." He stated as he looked around for something to help them. "Any one have any ideas?" he called.