Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Summer Session - Characters needed .

Started by Sasha, July 01, 2012, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on July 04, 2012, 11:31:11 PM
Character Name: Victoria Carmine
  Played By: JuliettaRossi

Lodge Member:
  Current Suite:
  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference: Bi-curious, but definitely loves men...
  Description : 5'4" On the petite side. Brown eyes, long dark hair, almost always up in some fashion in an attempt to keep it from the paint. Ears pierced several times, as well as her bellybutton. Most often seen with at least a little bit of paint on her body somewhere...
  Character Personality: Somewhat a loner, but easy to laugh. Quiet, observant, submissive. She may seem shy at times but she's far from it...
  Hobbies - Interests: Just about anything artistic or creative, as well as a love of being outside - swimming, hiking, running, camping. A good book, a good movie, and good food as well.
  Background information: Artist. From South Florida, but has lived all over the country. She doesn't consider any one place home, especially with all the gallery shows she does, the appearances she makes - even speaking at colleges, helping with charity events and doing live paintings or drawings. Her suite has a corner next to the french doors that open out onto the outdoors that is occupied by an easel, canvases, toolboxes with brushes and tubes of colors...so many colors. A small table is also covered with a cloth - it holds bottles, jars and scrapers, palettes, as well as a smaller case with all manner of charcoals - from fine delicate vine charcoal to pieces almost as thick as her pinky finger, smudging tools, chamois and rubber erasers that accompanies a thick pad of paper attached to a hard board propped against the wall. There is a drop cloth under it all. It's splattered like a Jackson Pollock. There are galleries in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago with her work in it, but she wouldn't be recognized on the street, which is some thing she does enjoy - the still tangible anonymity of it all, but she can make a good living and do something she has loved her entire life.

She's here not just to play but to work. Daily strolls outside through the trees that are already starting to change color - the greens sinking into oranges and reds - all help with inspiration - as do the people she tends to watch at their most intimate within the lodge. Sometimes she can be seen standing out on the balcony in a silky robe, leaning against the railing, staring off into the distance.

Wonderful Guest character ....passes by me for approval .

JuliettaRossi

Character Name: Victoria Carmine
  Played By: JuliettaRossi

Lodge Member:
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference: Bi-curious, but definitely loves men...
  Description : 5'4" On the petite side. Brown eyes, long dark hair, almost always up in some fashion in an attempt to keep it from the paint. Ears pierced several times, as well as her bellybutton. Most often seen with at least a little bit of paint on her body somewhere...
  Character Personality: Somewhat a loner, but easy to laugh. Quiet, observant, submissive. She may seem shy at times but she's far from it...
  Hobbies - Interests: Just about anything artistic or creative, as well as a love of being outside - swimming, hiking, running, camping. A good book, a good movie, and good food as well.
  Background information: Artist. From South Florida, but has lived all over the country. She doesn't consider any one place home, especially with all the gallery shows she does, the appearances she makes - even speaking at colleges, helping with charity events and doing live paintings or drawings. Her suite has a corner next to the french doors that open out onto the outdoors that is occupied by an easel, canvases, toolboxes with brushes and tubes of colors...so many colors. A small table is also covered with a cloth - it holds bottles, jars and scrapers, palettes, as well as a smaller case with all manner of charcoals - from fine delicate vine charcoal to pieces almost as thick as her pinky finger, smudging tools, chamois and rubber erasers that accompanies a thick pad of paper attached to a hard board propped against the wall. There is a drop cloth under it all. It's splattered like a Jackson Pollock. There are galleries in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago with her work in it, but she wouldn't be recognized on the street, which is some thing she does enjoy - the still tangible anonymity of it all, but she can make a good living and do something she has loved her entire life.

She's here not just to play but to work. Daily strolls outside through the trees that are already starting to change color - the greens sinking into oranges and reds - all help with inspiration - as do the people she tends to watch at their most intimate within the lodge. Sometimes she can be seen standing out on the balcony in a silky robe, leaning against the railing, staring off into the distance.

Sasha

Sorry for the delay ......JuliettaRossi

I was working in the sub-forum preparing and moving prior approved characters from the past into a listing , assigning new dorm rooms ...guest rooms and the like . Upgrading my own characters ....and whatnot .

Had hoped to get back and read through your two new bios and time has slipped away from me . I work a 10 hour day .. tomorrow ...more than likely will be able to take a look at this on Sunday .

Thank-you for being so patient .

Anyone with New incoming Characters , partially approved .... feel free to post in the general OOC area of the Sub-forum at Crystal Lake ...and get to know the others in the game if you would like . Ask any question you might have ....frolic , tease ...whatever you wish .

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 03, 2012, 09:24:39 AM
Character Name:
Mamiko(Mao) Kochi
  Played By:
Drake Valentine

Employee Position:
Maid
  Employee:
0 years
  Dorm Room: 
< Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member:
0 years
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
  Description :
  -Height: 5’5”
   -Weight: 120lbs
   -Build:  Slim/Feminine
   -Eyes: Hazel (Uses different contacts though)
   -Hair: Brown (Uses different dye, though..)
  Character Personality:
Why, Mao is perfectly normal, despite the fact of cross-dressing and often times presenting himself as a girl. Some who find out may be so quick to presume that the male suffers from split personalities, it is a possibility but in truth that isn’t the case. Mao, more or less, acts the same whether he is prettied up as a female or not.

As for how he acts, why he isn’t the most outgoing of people. You won’t find him speaking out in crowds or party-hardying.  Due to his peculiar upbringing he has lived a very strict lifestyle. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, and he certainly doesn’t hang around bad crowds of individuals. He was strictly raised, but at the same time also mostly sheltered till his college years.

For those that see him, he often comes off as shy and distant. Mao’s people skills are lacking, even with the years he had also spent studying jujutsu and training with others, those partnered with him could often note him for a meek individual. This didn’t help him any in college, catching the eye of various girls and angering guys he never knew; but they were quicker to find out that Mao was no pushover despite his otherwise feeble personality he lets off. Still, personally he prefers to avoid violent conflicts and does what he can to get out of them; even if this includes isolating himself from those around him and focusing on his studies.

He usually isn't the most graceful of individuals either, clumsy sometimes, a complete klutz at others. Generally the latter of his mishaps tend to be when he is wearing women's clothing; which he hasn't done much in a long time the day that his father found out(maybe a few secretive events otherwise.) Though despite his few offsets, he does take great care of himself and spends time on his health and beauty. Mao naturally enjoys looking good, whether it is going out as a guy or a 'girl' in public. 
Hobbies - Interests:
-Jujutsu
-Reading
-Writing
-Music
-Cooking
-Cleaning
-Studies
-Gaming
-Dressing Up
Background information:
Mao is the youngest of five and also has a female identical twin, Mamiko. Both him and his sister were naturally born within US soil once his family immigrated, his parents both working for larger corporations and as a result most of his life was either spent with private tutors, traveling with his sister, or rarely even seeing his parents given the busy scheduling. At a younger age his sister often dressed him up as her, prettying him up. Most people wouldn’t be able to tell the difference by looking at either of them and Mao could easily be mistaken for a girl when he is dandy up, sometimes even when he isn’t.

Their father never approved of such when discovering their shenanigans within their teen years. As a result Mao was pressured more from just studies and soon forced to partake in martial arts to help ’toughen’ him up and keep him away from his sister. He did learn some discipline, but it didn’t correct his own persona, being that of a timid child to begin with and from his sheltered life it was hard to interact with other pupils. Plus, most of them were a bit apprehensive towards the boy and a few even bullied him. When this lead to crossroads, his father later had Mao a private tutor to train him and straighten the child out.

This didn’t correct his gentle nature either, at most he learned to fend for himself, but that was good enough for his parents to allow him to tend a private college lifestyle with his sister. There were always those that had an eye out for him, in both a good and bad way. Girls try to grow intimate with him, guys tried to beat him up for ’stealing their chicks’ from them. Typical environmental drama that he had to deal with day in and day out. He made it a habit to keep his distance and study alone, but even still there were those bold enough to come to him and try to interact some form of a scene or another.

His mother tried to persuade for him to take college at home, with the new day and age schooling and getting a degree; but his father wouldn’t hear no part of it. It wouldn’t improve Mao’s social awkwardness and with summer vacation nearing the corner they thought on ruling him further and sending him to a different college, perhaps a public one to ’sharpen’ him better. His twin’s idea was even more preposterous, she proposed that he intended Crystal Lake for his summer vacation. Easily he could very well be guest there. She even sweeten the deal to dear father saying that he could pretend to be her, that she would provide the identification for him and everything. “If you are so worried of him becoming a girl, why not let him pretend to be me? I think that would do him some good, all fun and games and a better way of disciplining him. He could work there part time or even guest. Regardless, it will force him to be more interactive with others in more ways then one.” She added with a giggle afterwards, and with some further convincing with implying ‘nothing else ever worked before, how could this hurt,’ Mao was soon sent off to pretend to be his conspiring sister. 

Please resize the pictures in your bio, hun. These are far too large for my usual internet connection :-)

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Mao Kochi [Drake Valentine]  is approved by me, pending picture resizing.

Jacqueline Taylor [AribethAmkiir] is approved by me.

Amber Sloane [Angel Fire] is approved past me, I do want to point out that I play an Amber so there might be come confusion, though I'm not going to ask you to change her name. I normally discourage having the same or similar names in a group game as there's plenty of names to choose from.

Victoria Carmine [JuliettaRossi] is approved by me.

I am not very willing to approve three bios for one person starting off in the game. Would prefer to wait and start off with one, and then bring others in to make sure you can handle the load. In the past I've seen people pop up three people, and then disappear. It's nothing personal, it's just been how it's been for a while, even when I joined. When we do approve more than one straight off then people disappear.  I would rather let you ease into the game than to get overwhelmed.

Also if your pics are more than 500px high, please resize them. <3

JuliettaRossi

I more than understand! I think I just liked the idea of the story so much I got a bit carried away :) Which do you think would be best for the game though? I kinda think Katie would fit the spirit of the lodge best, but I will always be happy if you pick Victoria. I'll resize the photo when I'm back at my actual computer (sorry about that!).

Secretwriter

I understand, I use my phone to get on a lot myself. Like right now hehe. I know how addicting this game can be, I have many characters myself. I made so many characters so fast that Sasha actually put a cap on my character creation, before I became a GM of course. Its hella addicting.  Which character are you most excited to play? Even characters who seem not to be the best fit can grow into fitting right into that spot perfectly. ;)

AribethAmkiir

Are we waiting for any more approval or can we join the game?

Angel Fire

Quote from: Secretwriter on July 07, 2012, 09:42:48 AM
Amber Sloane [Angel Fire] is approved past me, I do want to point out that I play an Amber so there might be come confusion, though I'm not going to ask you to change her name. I normally discourage having the same or similar names in a group game as there's plenty of names to choose from.

I had no idea that you had an Amber already, Secret.  I agree that it could cause some confusion between our Ambers.  You can keep the Amber name.  Like you said, there are plenty more names that I can choose from.  I am almost thinking of changing my Amber to Danielle (hopefully there are not any Danielle's in the game... are they?).
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Secretwriter

No Danielle's that I know of, but I will look. No, the summer session hasn't started yet, buuut players are welcome to and encouraged to goof off in the OOC that isn't pinned. Game questions can be asked in the OOC that is pinned. :-)

Secretwriter

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on July 07, 2012, 02:33:35 PM
Are we waiting for any more approval or can we join the game?

If you have both Sasha's approval and mine, then you're good to go posting in the OOC till we open the game. I'm about 500 miles away from home right now and with very little net time, and I need to get you lovely people added to the Wiki, on top of everything else, so please bear with us... or bare with us, whichever is more fun.

Secretwriter

I've added those who are workers to the Wiki. I need to update the guests and get the requested bio to Nevaeh. *scurries about while I have time for net*

Angel Fire

Sounds good.  Go ahead and change my Amber's name to Danielle when you do the wiki... please?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Secretwriter

Angel Fire

*Smiles widely* Thank you so much, Secret... and Angel is fine with me *Grins happily*

JuliettaRossi

I think I'll go ahead and keep Katie for the time being...and stash away Victoria...maybe for the next session?! I'll pull the other two profiles! Thank you! (and I'll resize that picture here in a few moments too!)

~ J.

Sasha

Agree with everything said by Secretwriter .....let us know which character you wish to play here at Crystal Lake .....[JuliettaRossi] . Personally , I like Victoria . Once settled into the game your welcome to bring the others into .as time moves forward .

Amber's name will hence forth be changed to Danielle ....if you would please modify your thread profile to the changed name so it can be easily transferred .

The game will open up here a couple of weeks ...smiles . It is going to be a blast . Can't wait .

Sasha

Angel Fire

Amber is now Danielle in the thread profile, Sasha *smiles*

JuliettaRossi

Aww...hmm...you guys make me indecisive lol. Ok, I'll keep Victoria around and stash away Katie then lol. I just finished resizing her pic so now I'll go back and do Victoria's lol.  I should have it back up in a few! (because I already deleted her profile)

~J.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Sasha on July 07, 2012, 07:21:22 PM
Agree with everything said by Secretwriter .....let us know which character you wish to play here at Crystal Lake .....[JuliettaRossi] . Personally , I like Victoria . Once settled into the game your welcome to bring the others into .as time moves forward .

Exactly what she said - After you get settled in and have a good grasp of the game and the way things run, you're more than welcome to submit one or both of your other characters. We just don't want you to be overwhelmed at first.

Amber's name will hence forth be changed to Danielle ....if you would please modify your thread profile to the changed name so it can be easily transferred .

I haven't made the page yet so it's not a big deal at all ^.^ Just modify as she asked... oh! you already have! lol.

The game will open up here a couple of weeks ...smiles . It is going to be a blast . Can't wait .

Sasha

Gonna be a big time blast! Can't wait! *dances and squees* 

lol, Julietta, never delete anything without saving it on your computer :P

Angel Fire

I'll save you some time, Julietta.  Luckily Sasha quoted Victoria in her approval process.  The only thing that you may need to get back is the pic! *Smiles widely*

The post is on the top of page 2 in the thread.

Secretwriter

Wiki link  You can put your bios on there, just go to the Cast of Characters page and find your character's name. click it. 

Tools for the Wiki
As listed on the main Wiki page for Elliquiy

A very basic guide to Wiki

A sample page to cheat and copy from.

The Wikimedia Foundation's pages on frequent markup and general editing.

You can also look at any of my pages on the Wiki and copy my codes, but PLEASE do not save any changes you make to my pages. You can hit edit and view the codes and how I lay things out, but please don't change things.  So you know, all of my fancy coding is inspired by another's work. ;)  It started with Caeli... then Adonis fed my need for codes. They know. :P

Angel! That's awesome. I am so sleepy that I didn't even notice that myself! You rock with your observational skills.

Angel Fire

Oh.. and a neat lil trick to resize pics in threads is this:

[img=height 300 padding=8] your picture here [/img]

This will show the pics in a shortened form.  if you wish to see the pic full size, just click on the pic.

Hope that helps all of you that need to resize your pics!